The blocked toilet.

3 hours ago, blob74 said:

Yesterday (Sunday) when I got home from church there was a massage on my answer phone from a neighbour, I returned there call and was asked if I could go and look at her daughters toilet as it would not flush, I said that I would after I had had my lunch.
So after lunch I picked up some tools and went down to the daughters house. She let me in and we walked along the passage, passed the back door to the yard through the kitchen door passed the kitchen window with the kitchen sink and into the bathroom door. The toilet was full to the brim with water, it was blocked not that it would not flush. I asked if there was a manhole in the yard and there was. we went through the kitchen and out the back door into the walled yard, the manhole was about halfway between the door and the window, I opened it and found it was empty, I went home and got my fibre-optic camera and laptop, I pushed the camera up the pipe to the toilet and just after a bend into the bathroom there it was the blockage. Now inside me and her partner tried to pass a garden hose down the toilet to push on the blockage but could not get it to go around the 'U' trap. So the toilet had to come out, got most of the water out into a bucket and the toilet out, put the camera down to see a load of toilet paper, I asked if he had a wire coat hanger we could us as a hook, and he went up stairs to find one.
As I waited his wife (about 35 years old) went out into the yard, I stood up in the bathroom doorway to see her back over the open manhole with a foot on either side, with a look up at her neighbours back windows she undid her jeans and pushed them down to her knees then her pale blue knicker, going into a high squat she started to pee and pee, her nice firm round bum to me, as she tailed to a stop she giggled her bum to get any drips off and pulled her knickers and jeans back up. I got back on the floor and was looking at my laptop as she came back inside, just then he came back with the coat hanger.
We hooked out the blockage, toilet paper, a rag with bits of wall paper and a scraper. They had been doing a bit of DIY in the morning and he had dump a bucket of dirty water down the pan and flushed, later she had used the toilet and flushed that was when it was found to be blocked. I said it is funny how a wall paper scraper will go around the bend but not a garden hose pipe. With the toilet back in and working I left.
Not only did I get to see a nice firm bum peeing but they gave me £20 and a bottle of red wine for my help.

Holy shit!!!

These kind of real life experiences are ten thousand times hotter than any videos, even those maybe showing the wildest performances, but this is REAL. I can't say nothing but WOW.

Wish I was there to see. And the bottle of red wine is great too!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Hi blob.  Good to see you around again.  I wish I had your handyman skills!  Somehow I think the lady of the house did what she did out of desperation.  Wish I'd been there though.  

Handyman skills can be developed ihihihihihih

I am now a moderately great handywoman ahahahahahahaha

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I'll know who to call on then if I ever get a blocked toilet!

My man is the real handyman at home

I love a man who can fix things by willpower, skillfulness, and knowledge of their functioning

But I am moderately good myself

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, jtcpee said:

If she was in a high squat you might have seen her lips cause she would have to bend quite a bit I think

Don't know how did she do, but the position you described is hot as hell

I love seeing girls pee that way!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

blob74 said she was in a high squat so I just guessing he may have seen the lips due to the fact the she would have to bend over a bit which would move the pussy back and out. So the inner lips could have poked out depending on how long they are and the outer lips may have been visible depending on the bend

Edited by jtcpee
17 hours ago, jtcpee said:

blob74 said she was in a high squat so I just guessing he may have seen the lips due to the fact the she would have to bend over a bit which would move the pussy back and out. So the inner lips could have poked out depending on how long they are and the outer lips may have been visible depending on the bend

No she was more like 3/4 bum to her left side from the bathroom door way out through the window at an angle.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, blob74 said:

No she was more like 3/4 bum to her left side from the bathroom door way out through the window at an angle.

fucking hot anyway!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1