Living with parents

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice: I'm still living with my parents  and I've always wanted to pee on the floor/in bed/on towels but the problem is, I don't know what to do for the cleanup so they dont find out. 

Anyone got some advice for me?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Timthek said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice: I'm still living with my parents  and I've always wanted to pee on the floor/in bed/on towels but the problem is, I don't know what to do for the cleanup so they dont find out. 

Anyone got some advice for me?

Follow my instructions carefully:

buy big resistent trash bags

Pee on the floor

mop it using paper towels

throw them in the bag

pass on the former wet spot other towels this time already drenched in water, then re-mop with dry ones

throw all in the bag

spray some perfumes and keep your window open

NO ODOURS will linger

close the bag and made a good knot, then hide it in your room and dispose of it (if your parents check the trash bin wait for you to be able to put it into a neighbour's one, indeed there is nothing against the law) when they are not at home

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Some other options for pee fun at home below.   I live with wife and daughter and they wouldn't appreciate finding my pee anywhere.  

Peeing in bed - well, that is a slightly difficult one unless you go with a protective sheet, which kind of defeats the object. Do you do your own washing?  If so, You could have a protective sheet, then put towels on top of that, then sheet on top of that.  When you wake up, just relax and pee.  The towels will do the adsorbing, so it feels like you are peeing into the mattress.  If you don't have the towels, then nothing to adsorb it, so you'll end up lying in a puddle (which is fine if that's what you want, but not the same as pissing and letting it soak away.

Peeing on the floor - got any hard floors?  Ideally tiles?   I have peed on the kitchen floor, then just wiped it up with a towel, bunged towel in wash.   Of course only safe to do if nobody around at the time.  More risky if people are in the house, but OK if you are quick!

Peeing on the office chair - I have a leather office chair.  Put a couple of towels on that and then I can pee whilst working. Towels adsorb most of it.  Slight damp patch after can easily be cleaned up.

Wherever you pee on towels, you either need a plastic liner (as per @spywareonya says above) or you need to have a hard cleanable surface as there is a possibility that some pee will creep through the towels regardless.

You can either pee standing and pee down onto the towels, or sit on the towels an let the pee run and pool around you.

Of course, there are other possibilities which lend themselves to peeing without detection - pee in the garden (multitude of options), pee in a glass/mug/bowl and tip it away.  Pee in a rubbish bin (I have a plastic bin under my desk which has come in handy often.  I just pee over whatever rubbish is in there, then tip the lot in the outside bin later).  Pee in the sink/bath/shower/dishwasher.   Or, another fun one is to put washing in the machine and pee into the machine before you start it running.  Or, pee on a pile of washing on the kitchen floor before putting it in the washer. 

Have fun!

• Agree 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice, definetely going to try it out. But there is one thing I'd still like to know: How do you clean towels so no smell remains? I've seen a lot of ways to pee involving towels and I'd really like to try them, but I'd rather not have one of our towels smell like pee.

I'd really appreciate some advice on this matter. (My mother does the washing so I can't just wash them using the washing machine)

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Timthek said:

Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice, definetely going to try it out. But there is one thing I'd still like to know: How do you clean towels so no smell remains? I've seen a lot of ways to pee involving towels and I'd really like to try them, but I'd rather not have one of our towels smell like pee.

I'd really appreciate some advice on this matter. (My mother does the washing so I can't just wash them using the washing machine)

no no no unless you are good at hand-washing (and you need anyway to keep it in for some hours to be really cleansed before the actual hand brushing... woman advice ihihihi)

just use PAPER towels 

Pee can also STAIN them, let alone the smell

no no, no way, use paper

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/29/2018 at 9:50 PM, Timthek said:

Hey guys,

I just bung them in the washing machine, but sounds like that is not going to work for you unless of course you can get an opportunity to wash and dry the towels whilst your family are not in.   I have never had a towel stain permanently through peeing on it (and I often use white towels) and never noticed any lingering smell.   I do tend to wash them very soon after using them.    If you are worried about damaging your good towels, keep an old towel handy and use that.   As long as you can wash it properly and dry it without being detected then shouldn't be any issues.  

On 6/30/2018 at 1:15 PM, spywareonya said:

just use PAPER towels

Surely you would need to use a lot of paper towels?  For me, a typical bladder full if reasonably full is about 500ml and that would take a lot of soaking with paper and subsequent disposal so I don't want to go down that road.

4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Actually, there's an easy way out of your problem, and it will make you look good too, assuming your mother works, then she probably does the washing at the weekend. All you have to do is wait until the middle of the week, by then there'll probably be a few towels in the wash basket, use these to pee on, then you do the washing, just tell her that you thought it would save her some time, she'll be so happy that there's  one less job to do, she won't even be suspicious as to why you did it. she'll simply think you are being a 'good boy'. 

Just remember to only put whites in on their own, never put anything coloured in with them, it's dead easy, if you don't know how to use the washer, then just ask her to show you, tell her you've been thinking, and it's time you knew how to do the laundry, you don't want to be relying on her forever, she'll love you for it, and then you are sorted, you can have your fun without getting caught, and your mum will tell everyone what a wonderful son she has, because, 'he insists on helping me do the laundry'.

Good idea!

I also found some old towels in the shed whilst looking for something, and i thought i could use those and hide them in a garbage bag in my room. No one will care if those towels are gone. Also when I've peed on them, I will wash them with hot water and a bit of soap so they won't smell too bad. This sound like a good idea?

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Timthek said:

Good idea!

I also found some old towels in the shed whilst looking for something, and i thought i could use those and hide them in a garbage bag in my room. No one will care if those towels are gone. Also when I've peed on them, I will wash them with hot water and a bit of soap so they won't smell too bad. This sound like a good idea?

Water and some soap are good. But try to dry those as much as possible before putting those in a bag and don't close the bag otherwise the moisture has no where to go and those towels will start to smell.

Have fun!

Must say that when I discovered the joys of urolagnia (I'd never heard of the term back in the day) I confined my activities to my Sunday night ablutions, luckily as my body developed I was able to 'lock' the bathroom door. The bath was my ideal environment. Although, I used to enjoy weeing directly into my tights and panties, so I kept a pair to one side sealed in a plastic bag at the back of the airing cupboard. Sometimes I left them to dry, as I loved the odour stale pee on my under-clothing.

• Like 2
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, owlman76 said:

Actually, there's an easy way out of your problem, and it will make you look good too, assuming your mother works, then she probably does the washing at the weekend. All you have to do is wait until the middle of the week, by then there'll probably be a few towels in the wash basket, use these to pee on, then you do the washing, just tell her that you thought it would save her some time, she'll be so happy that there's  one less job to do, she won't even be suspicious as to why you did it. she'll simply think you are being a 'good boy'. 

Just remember to only put whites in on their own, never put anything coloured in with them, it's dead easy, if you don't know how to use the washer, then just ask her to show you, tell her you've been thinking, and it's time you knew how to do the laundry, you don't want to be relying on her forever, she'll love you for it, and then you are sorted, you can have your fun without getting caught, and your mum will tell everyone what a wonderful son she has, because, 'he insists on helping me do the laundry'.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, Timthek said:

Good idea!

THESE are fucking great ideas

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely doing some laundry to help out is going to be a winner all round.  BUT make sure you don't JUST wash towels.   Do washing in general and that will truly help out and not draw suspicion.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Alfresco said:

Definitely doing some laundry to help out is going to be a winner all round.  BUT make sure you don't JUST wash towels.   Do washing in general and that will truly help out and not draw suspicion.

He lives with his parents

Parents usually control laundry

• Like 1
  • Love 1