Kaymalan Nightlife

• 7 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 7:37 AM, Admiral said:

Hey, any news if you will be continuing with this storyline? I absolutely love it! 

Hi! I plan to, but not for another month at least. I've ended up quite busy lately, mostly because it's the final year of the course I'm on. I've been ill recently too which hasn't helped (though feeling much better now). My course finishes next month, and after that I should have more time. I have ideas I want to do, but until this deadline passes I really doubt I'll be able to do much, sorry. Glad to hear you like the series! 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

Hi! I plan to, but not for another month at least. I've ended up quite busy lately, mostly because it's the final year of the course I'm on. I've been ill recently too which hasn't helped (though feeling much better now). My course finishes next month, and after that I should have more time. I have ideas I want to do, but until this deadline passes I really doubt I'll be able to do much, sorry. Glad to hear you like the series! 

Im glad you're feeling better. And I love the series! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

ThAt truly was amazingly hot! Luv them peeing on each other as they danced. I’ve done the same with my g/f.  But something so special about two women peeing together. I always get hard before I finish peeing when we pee together. 

• 11 months later...

Get well soon @BeneathMyWillow

If it makes you feel a little better, I recently started a story of my own inspired by @Vassal's Lavatria stories and by your very own Kaymala stories. I posted it on Omorashi.org if you want to check it out. It's called Red Flags, Yellow Streams: The Soviet Republic of Pisuaria. It's not much so far, but hopefully you'll enjoy all the same. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1