My Summer Has Started

Sephora

Hello Friends 🙂

How I start off my summer, by having my fridays off.

1. Which means spending more time with my husband who has this ridicules schedule.

2. Going for my morning jog/run while everyone else is working

3. Also, I am going to camping this weekend with 2 of my friends which my main drink will be mojitos 🙂

What will you be doing for your summer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

With the weather warming up, we'll be going to a few outdoor shows, I like traction engines, and in the evenings we'll be spending time having drinks in the garden, I like to make sandwiches and we sit outside, eat and drink, then later we light our fire pit and relax, then even later if she's in the mood, we'll have some naughty fun in the garden.

Oh my god sounds like and incredible planning

if I creat a club about cooking, would you join it?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

it depends, some have ploughing, some do other things, but they are all good fun

Having come from a farming area in America I would have called them a farm tractor.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Hello Friends 🙂

How I start off my summer, by having my fridays off.

1. Which means spending more time with my husband who has this ridicules schedule.

2. Going for my morning jog/run while everyone else is working

3. Also, I am going to camping this weekend with 2 of my friends which my main drink will be mojitos 🙂

What will you be doing for your summer?

Trying to see those panty lines...they show up well under those light summer shorts etc.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

Trying to see those panty lines...they show up well under those light summer shorts etc.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
Just now, owlman76 said:

One of my biggest contracts is with a farm, they store £6 million worth of grain and it's all run by a system designed, installed and maintained by me, it took 4 years to complete it and I really enjoyed it, sometimes I get to drive some really massive tractors too.

Every word of this sentence is steroids for my heart

• Love 2
4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

We use these German tractors made by Fendt, one is known as the 'black beauty' it's massive and very expensive, compared to a car it's like the Ferrari of the tractor world, it always turns heads when I go out in it.

I am breathing heavy

Tractors and Trucks are a child fascination that never expired, and is deep and intimate because is among the few thing that survived from when I was younger, and is an act fo deep trust to reveal these...

1240855262_mqdefault1.jpg.7a310fd1fd3f7b65d291d1d33d644f7c.jpg

Black Beauty, Fendt Vario 1050

Holy shit....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

My summer began on Friday. No more work until September! Yippie!

For what I have planned? Well... I am running a half marathon on Sunday. I'll let you know of any peeing I see! 

I'll be spending some time with my friend before she goes to France to spend summer with her family

There's a motorcycle event I'll be attending in July

But otherwise I'll just be spending lots of time with my husband and daughter, taking each day as they come 🙂

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sophie said:

My summer began on Friday. No more work until September! Yippie!

Alright for some, I wouldn't say no to a couple of months off, on fact I'd love even just a couple of weeks off!

Allo from the north, deep in the woods.

Well, my friend is totally passed out, she partied too hard last night and is having troubles recuperating. So am I but not as hubg over. 

Here, i took pictures of my surrounding..

received_2088722231146271.jpeg

received_2088718844479943.jpeg

received_10156730690685864.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Looks like someone is having a great time. But, can you trust the woods to keep secrets? 😋

Not sure, however, we have marked our territory by peeing lolol  funny, it does not work against male humans as 2 guys came by to ask for directions.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Not sure, however, we have marked our territory by peeing lolol  funny, it does not work against male humans as 2 guys came by to ask for directions.

As you were peeing, I hope? 😋

I believe female human pee works as an attractant for the male of the species.

13 hours ago, glad1 said:

As you were peeing, I hope? 😋

I believe female human pee works as an attractant for the male of the species.

Yes your right, I should have remembered myself..   We must have peed a dozen times each and it was after. Maybe they picked up our sent lolol

1 hour ago, Sephora said:

We must have peed a dozen times each and it was after. Maybe they picked up our sent lolol

That must be gallons!!!
It probably explains the news story I heard this morning of new lake forming in Northern Canada that mysteriously is attracting herds of men.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, glad1 said:

That must be gallons!!!
It probably explains the news story I heard this morning of new lake forming in Northern Canada that mysteriously is attracting herds of men.

Any chance to see such a spectacle could also drag me that I am woman ahahahahahaha

• Cheeky 2
  • Love 1