Fortnite

Does any other country have issues with this stupid mind numbing game?

I had a look at it, ran it, and deleted it 10 minutes later, biggest pile of trash ever, and the players? So touchy, I made someone cry in the first 2 minutes.

Kids here, some as young as 7 are addicted to it, to the point of not eating, not sleeping, not even getting up to go the toilet, just going where they are sitting when playing. 

Everyone is blaming the game, not the parents of the kids, who allowed them to play a 15+ game in the first place. Some parents also have several hundred $$$ bills to their credit cards due to the 'pay to win' mentality, and having their cards exposed to the store.

What are your thoughts?

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home

Edited by Scot_Lover
Added a link
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Does any other country have issues with this stupid mind numbing game?

I had a look at it, ran it, and deleted it 10 minutes later, biggest pile of trash ever, and the players? So touchy, I made someone cry in the first 2 minutes.

Kids here, some as young as 7 are addicted to it, to the point of not eating, not sleeping, not even getting up to go the toilet, just going where they are sitting when playing. 

Everyone is blaming the game, not the parents of the kids, who allowed them to play a 15+ game in the first place. Some parents also have several hundred $$$ bills to their credit cards due to the 'pay to win' mentality, and having their cards exposed to the store.

What are your thoughts?

Have to excuse, do not know that game, but it sounds like another terrible mind-clogger

Happy I am not that kind of person

Never ever been on Facebook

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Never ever been on Facebook

I resisted the allures of Facebook for several years. But have been on it for about 4 or 5 years now.

I never bother with the games or shit like that.

But I do get sucked into various discussion forums.

There are several politics forums I frequent, as well as history and military history forums.

And Facebook serves me very well for keeping in touch with friends, those who have moved away especially.

• Agree 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, steve25805 said:

I resisted the allures of Facebook for several years. But have been on it for about 4 or 5 years now.

I never bother with the games or shit like that.

But I do get sucked into various discussion forums.

There are several politics forums I frequent, as well as history and military history forums.

And Facebook serves me very well for keeping in touch with friends, those who have moved away especially.

I think I understand, yet I am happy with this forum

Facebook allow too much inquire from Govs and other stuff

I could never be sincere on it as much as I am on this forum!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am not into Facebook.

I find Sudoku on the net for free and this can spend a lot of hours just trying to solve the puzzles.
I can also spend hours on Tetris.  I haven't found a good place to play Tetris, but I think that they are around.