some old recollections

Just now, lordofcoatham1 said:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, I will try to post more up

I Always read all new stuff posted on the forum, so I'm sure I'll not fail to find and enjoy it!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I remember years ago buying a car, it was an ex police car, totally unmarked, I think it had been used by a senior officer, because it had all the toys and gadgets whereas a normal police car just had the big engine but non of the goodies that normally came with it.

It had everything, but the best bit was the heated seats, it had a massive engine and would easily top 140mph, one day I was going out and driving past a bus stop I spotted my mates wife waiting for a bus, she was absolutely gorgeous, I'd never do anything with a friends wife, but if ever I was going to, then she'd be the one, small, blonde, great figure, and this day she was wearing the tightest jeans I'd ever seen.

It was raining, so as I was going past where she was going I offered her a lift, she got in the car, and, as usual the heated seats were on, we'd drove about 3 miles and I noticed her squirming slightly, this continued, and eventually I had to ask if she was ok, she looked at me, blushed, then replied, "not really, I think Ive wee'd myself". I was stunned, here was I with this gorgeous woman in my car, and she's telling me she's wet herself, wow! I asked how come she thought this and she replied, "well, my bum feels damp, but it's also warm, it's so embarrassing, I didn't even know I wanted a wee"

Suddenly I burst out laughing, it was raining, she'd got wet walking to the bus stop, got in the car and the heated seats were on, so naturally, her damp jeans began to warm up. She was ever so relieved when I explained it to her, I think she thought she'd reached an age where she'd begun to 'leak'. 

Two things I love in this story

Big powerful cars (I ADORE big powerful cars) and marvellous women pissing...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Horseriders are a source of some good sightings, I once saw a girl I knew at a drive thru, it was a weekend, she'd gone for a ride and decided to get some food, so she'd actually gone through the drive thru on her horse, she was wearing beige jodhpurs and they were soaked from the crotch right up to the waistband, all around the back and down both thighs, that certainly wasn't sweat! There was a really cute girl at the same stables, very pretty, but very shy, I always found her attractive in a kind of 'girl next door' sort of way. one day I was doing some work at the stables and she asked me to fix something, she'd been sat on a wall with some of the other girls, having a cold drink, when she came back I was still working and she started to clean out her stable, she had these pale blue jodhpurs on, and as she bent over I noticed a small brown spot, about an inch across, right between her butt cheeks. I don't know whether she'd just had a wet fart, or an accident, I know a lot of the girls avoided using the toilet there, because it was rather run down, this led to quite a few near misses, and no doubt, although I never saw one myself, a few accidents.

This story struck a chord in me

I have a little thing for this kind of scenario...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I have a big thing for it, a girl having an accident in jodhpurs, wow, instant hard on.

Not only, the stable-scenario too... I find that attire erotic, dunno why

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

the girl on the sidewalk with people passing by is really absurd😍

Am certain alcohol was a factor. Still can't believe my luck at stumbling across something so brazen. A much cherished memory, lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

Am certain alcohol was a factor. Still can't believe my luck at stumbling across something so brazen. A much cherished memory, lol

Alcohol makes girs do great things

I am so sad most of them wouldn't without it

But I am a slut till the roots of my heart!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

I remember my ex one night, we'd been out to a country pub where I'd been drinking for years, she was wearing her long boots as usual, and her brand new skin tight black catsuit, it looked really sexy, but there was one problem she hadn't considered, to use the toilet meant getting almost completely undressed. I was feeling a bit naughty that night, and after several drinks, I knew she'd need a wee, so I decided to wind her up, and told her it was rumoured that the landlord had hidden camera's in the ladies loos. She really fell for this one, and although I kept getting her drinks, she point blank refused to use the toilets, by the end of the night she was almost wetting herself. We came out of the pub, and as we were getting into the car, she told me she was going to wet herself very soon, I drove a short way down the road onto a small car park at the side of the road. She went to get out of the car, but once again I pointed out that she'd have to strip virtually naked to relieve herself.

By now she was going frantic and I knew what was coming next, "no, you are not going to piss in that new suit, it was too expensive" I told her, She suddenly remembered she'd left a pair of leggings in the back, grabbed them, removed her boots, took off the suit, pulled on the leggings and the boots and went to get out of the car, " I'm not going naked, I'll piss in these first" she said, stepping out of the car, she soon realised that the grass was full of nettles, so she stood at the side of the car park, topless, and began to piss, it poured out of her leggings, I heard a car approaching, and switched on my headlights, she could clearly be seen stood there topless, pissing in her pants, she hurriedly closed her legs, but couldn't stop pissing, when she got back to the car her leggings were soaking, and her boots were full of piss!

In the end it all went well, indeed... right?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was not present for the following but it is an amusing little tale I heard about from one of the participants, whose flat the events took place in.

He was holding some kind of party in his flat - which had no on site toilet, there instead being a communal one shared with other flats outside in the corridor and up some stairs.

It was decided all this was too much hassle, so it was agreed that the guys could piss in the bathroom sink whilst the girls could squat and pee in the shower cubicle.

Everyone was cool with that except for these two girls sitting on the sofa in front of a glass coffee table, who kept constantly going on about how disgusting this was. 

This started to get on people's nerves, so the guy whose flat it was and one of his mates decided it would be a laugh to REALLY give them something to moan about. 

So they both stood in front of the coffee table, got their dicks out, and started pissing right there all over the glass surface in front of these two girls. 

Everyone else thought this was really funny, I was told, especially because they reacted with disgust and got up and stormed out, laughter presumably echoing behind them.

I kind of appreciate the "fuck you" audacity of that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/21/2018 at 4:39 AM, owlman76 said:

Me too, I've even got the wife, who's never rode a horse in her life wearing it, sometimes we go to country shows and she'll wear her horsey stuff, you fit in better that way, there's a lot of snobbery with the country set, and since we live quite close to the posh people we like to go to the shows, I'm ok, because I used to work a lot on farms, so I can talk to them about things they understand, the wife just stands there looking sexy in her tight jodhpurs and long boots. lol

Went to many horse shows as wife's neice owned animals and showed them on weekends. Usually local affairs and county fairs. Women on horseback need to pee frequently due to the tightness of the apparel and the bouncing of the horse, and the up and down action of posting required when trotting or cantering.  A stroll through a stable can reveal women pissing in the corners of stalls as it's usually concealed to a degree and full of straw or mulch. Sometimes you'll see where some  has escaped during the exhibition as a girl hastily jumps off her mount tied up at the bathroom area and rushes inside.  Girls tend to hydrate more freqently due to the exertion and heat in the summer.  Most country girls have few problems finding a place to pee outside, between the high wheels of a big tractor is a good spot. I've witness them climb into the operators seat of ancient hay racks on display, or corn planter, harrows and let it go right through the perforated iron seats.  If you see a girl with her dress OVER the seat, that's an indicator.

Love the fairs in the summertime. Always a great show from year to year.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, steve25805 said:

I was not present for the following but it is an amusing little tale I heard about from one of the participants, whose flat the events took place in.

He was holding some kind of party in his flat - which had no on site toilet, there instead being a communal one shared with other flats outside in the corridor and up some stairs.

It was decided all this was too much hassle, so it was agreed that the guys could piss in the bathroom sink whilst the girls could squat and pee in the shower cubicle.

Everyone was cool with that except for these two girls sitting on the sofa in front of a glass coffee table, who kept constantly going on about how disgusting this was. 

This started to get on people's nerves, so the guy whose flat it was and one of his mates decided it would be a laugh to REALLY give them something to moan about. 

So they both stood in front of the coffee table, got their dicks out, and started pissing right there all over the glass surface in front of these two girls. 

Everyone else thought this was really funny, I was told, especially because they reacted with disgust and got up and stormed out, laughter presumably echoing behind them.

I kind of appreciate the "fuck you" audacity of that. 

MUAHAHAHAHAH good spectacle for the ladies

• Haha 1
  • Love 1