Going to the loo during lessons?

7 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

We had some very strict teacher when I was at school, these days you have to be careful, there have been a few teachers done for not letting kids go to the toilet, breach of human rights and other stuff. 

They have plenty o time at break and lunch. I'm currently pregnant but still couldn't leave class.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

As a teacher myself I occasionally make exceptions but rarely. 

In the morning they don't really have an excuse. They can use the loo before getting to school, or before going to the first class. The break is only two hours away and they can go inbetween classes before then. Third period they have no excuse either. There was a break before, and there's lunch after. The class is only an hour. Finally are fourth and fifth period. They've just had lunch before fourth period so could have gone to the loo then, and they have plenty of time to go inbetween fourth and fifth, and if not, I'm sure they can wait until hometime afterwards.

The only time I really make exceptions is if the student genuinely looks desperate because nobody wants a puddle, or if it's during a double period either in the morning or in the afternoon because they don't have the opportunity to go between classes.

• Like 4
23 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Many years ago when I was in junior school we had one teacher and looking back he was some kind of pervert, if any of the girls showed any sign of needing the loo, he'd wait until they asked, then refuse them, most of the time it would end in the inevitable, we'd all be sat quietly working and then you'd hear the tell tale pitter patter of liquid hitting the floor, he'd walk around until he found the poor girl with the puddle under her chair, then make her stand at the front of the class for wetting her knickers, I remember, we were about 7 or 8 years old at the time, most of the girls wore typical kids panties, you know the type, they usually have silly pictures on them or something. Well one girl wore panties more suited to an older girl, usually red ones I remember. He used to regularly get her to do handstands, 'to show others how good she was at them', in reality he was just a pervert who liked looking at young girls underwear.

Holy shit😋

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

That's how come I have PTSD, I'm left handed and they used to hit you with the edge of a ruler across your knuckles, they also used to give you a proper good hiding for no real reason, and people wonder why I'm fucked up! Mind you I'm not the only one, there was one poor girl who only had to see a certain teacher and she'd wet her knickers, but nobody cares, I suppose it was acceptable back then.

I am left handed

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I had a great aunt who was clairvoyant, as was my mother,

You are not mentally ill Owlman

You are a gateway, nobody told you how to master the overwhelming feelings that pass through

Take that with calm and patience, and you will

I love you

Ps really tell your wife I'd fuck her, it is not a plain compliment

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, owlman76 said:

Many years ago when I was in junior school we had one teacher and looking back he was some kind of pervert, if any of the girls showed any sign of needing the loo, he'd wait until they asked, then refuse them, most of the time it would end in the inevitable, we'd all be sat quietly working and then you'd hear the tell tale pitter patter of liquid hitting the floor, he'd walk around until he found the poor girl with the puddle under her chair, then make her stand at the front of the class for wetting her knickers, I remember, we were about 7 or 8 years old at the time, most of the girls wore typical kids panties, you know the type, they usually have silly pictures on them or something. Well one girl wore panties more suited to an older girl, usually red ones I remember. He used to regularly get her to do handstands, 'to show others how good she was at them', in reality he was just a pervert who liked looking at young girls underwear.

We had a couple of pervert teachers in my day back in the 70s too. But they were your more typical sadists, who got obvious pleasure out of beating kids with canes, all considered perfectly acceptable back then, though my school had banned it's use against girls. In fact, physical abuse of children, and education instilled by fear, naturally in those days would have made the profession an attractive one for any budding paedophile sadists out there, who could get away with it totally if they limited their activities to sadism that was not overtly sexual in appearance.

Attitudes were a bit dubious from some teachers in those days too. One PE teacher was an overt homophobe, constantly accusing those who were crap at sports of being "puffs" and "queers" or "nancy boys".

Another teacher was an antediluvian sexist. Several times I can remember when girls played around in class, he'd call his victim to the front of the class, tell her off for whatever, then ask her if she believed in sex equality (remember, girls were not allowed to be caned at our school). Inevitably she'd say yes, at which point he would tell her to hold her hand out (most often canings would be administered to the palm of the hand), then he'd ask her again. If she still said yes, he would raise his cane ready to bring it down, then ask her if she believed in sex equality again. No one ever called his bluff at this point. To avoid a caning the girl would say no to his question, at which point he'd punish her with detention or something instead. Then he'd contemptuously pontificate to the rest of us for 30 seconds or so about how this clearly proved the ridiculousness of gender equality which he openly sneered at. And none of it had anything to do with geography, which is what he was supposed to be teaching.

Same geography teacher would also sometimes attack the victims of bullies, calling them "sissies". He really was a walking, talking caricature.

@spywareonya, you see? What with what I told you privately of my dad, and with total assholes like that for teachers, maybe you can see why in my younger days I grew up with such an overwhelming psychological need to rebel against authority? Lol.

• Love 1

Getting back onto more pee-related subject matter.

This never happened in my school, but it did happen in a friend's school and he told me about it.

Apparently, there was a young teenage girl there who was a bit slutty and something of an exhibitionist and did not care too much for her reputation. She was known for flashing the boys, and for her willingness to go "all the way" with them, give blow jobs, and allow more than one boy at a time to share her.

One day during a noisy class when the teacher had left the room - or so I was told - she was sat at her table near some boys, when she told them to look under the table. My friend was one of those boys. And  I believe my friend was telling the truth because he was not a pee fetishist and expressed a kind of amusement combined with disgust. But the girl had her legs open, was pulling her knickers aside, and was pissing right there on the classroom floor!

Sadly, nothing like that ever happened at my school, lol.

• Hot 3

I remember during my early years at school. I was such a shy kid back then, and asking to go to the loo in front of a classroom full of people is something I found way too embarrassing. So I would sit there squirming, getting ever more desperate, sometimes to the point of uncontrollable spurts into my pants.

By the time break time arrived I was barely holding it sometimes, but when I got my dick out to pee, the relief was heaven. Although too young to understand why at the time, I often had an erection whilst peeing at such moments, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

But the girl had her legs open, was pulling her knickers aside, and was pissing right there on the classroom floor!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horny by morning

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

We had a girl at our school very similar, in fact we had a few, one of them apparently, on a school trip performed oral on a mate of mine while they were sat having breakfast, apparently there was about 8 people sat at this table and she disappeared beneath it. My mate was eating and felt something undoing his zip, he looked under the table and there she was, she just smiled, got his cock out and began gobbling him. He said it was crazy, he was trying to eat a plate of sausages, while a girl was munching on his 'sausage'.

WOW

This too is Amazing!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, owlman76 said:

I remember the end of year disco in the fifth form, she asked me if I wanted to take her, wow, my luck was finally in! She turned up with this tight little top on and a pair of really tight black spandex leggings, jesus were they tight!, it was obvious that she was wearing no underwear at all, no bra, no panties,she had these really big firm tits with large nipples that looked as if they were going to tear through the thin material of her top, I was seriously going to remember this night, and I always did, but not for the reasons you might think. We went in and got a couple of soft drinks and stood talking, suddenly she spotted this other lad and took off after him, I hung around for a bit, then went home, she obviously wasn't coming back. The following day it was all over the school, she'd been caught having it off with this lad, behind the curtain on stage, oh why wasn't it me that had been caught shagging her!

Cannot understand if this was the hottest or simply the dumbest girl I ever read about

Anyway I am sure you found much many other chances to make a woman scream your name during your life!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Oh I cetainly did, lol. I remember once at this party, I was taking this girl doggy style, the place was packed out, but we found somewhere reasonable quiet and got down to it, I had a bottle of vodka in one hand, and was holding her hair with the other, banging away for all I was worth, she was so wet that I slipped out at one point, when I rammed back in it felt different somehow, much tighter, and I thought by the way she was moving and groaning, she was enjoying it better, wrong, I'd gone up her arse instead!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Something similar happened to me in the past, but my little hole is so cute and tight that he sensed the difference immediately ahahahaha

Anyway, the situation you described made quite an effect on me...

head now light, a melting down there... wow... embarassing...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Oh hers was tight, she was a virgin when I met her, I think it just took a few moments to sink in where I was, as we'd both had a fair bit to drink.anywayshe had her own back on me, she developed a thing for boots and leather, I bought her a fairly short leather skirt and some long black boots with spiked heels, one night we'd been out for a drink with my parents and was staying over at their house. We came back from the pub, rather drunk and very horny, she pulled up her skirt and pulled her undies aside and I went for it,she was really enjoying it and wrapped her booted legs around my back. We fell asleep later, her still wearing her boots, I woke up the following morning in agony, there was blood everywhere, she was fast asleep, fortunately so too were my parents. I went into the bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror, there was two long slash marks from my shoulders to my waist! Later on I discovered her boots had metal heel tips, in her excitement, she'd dragged them down my back, ouch!

Holy shit, terrifying!!!

But terribly hot nonetheless...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

I will never understand why teachers don't just let kids go when they need to! It's a basic human need / right and some kids just happen to pee a lot. My mother would tell me to ignore the teacher and just go if they wouldn't let me, no use risking a bladder infection because of strict teachers.