Hi from holly from England

7 hours ago, Missholly said:

Hi I am Holly I'm 26 and a primary school teacher.

Missholly, I do welcome you to this forum.  I do hope that you find it very exciting and gentle.  There are a number of very active girls on this forum.
I expect that you will find the males on this forum very respectful of your presents.

WELCOME.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Missholly said:

Somebody who starts by presenting instead of popping up randomly

I appreciate

welcome here

Staff can solve any questions, and senior members are more than willing to help

I read somewhere in one of your posts you will have a baby!!!😍

46 minutes ago, bpb said:

I expect that you will find the males on this forum very respectful of your presents

bpb is right, and is the reason why I remaind here so happily, it is really peculiar how much polite can our members be!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

If youre from England,why do you use the date notation for 21 August 1991 in the American style,8/21/91 which is confusing.In UK surely we put 21/8/91?

Geez fw, you could have welcomed the girl instead of calling her out over some minor detail. Maybe the locale setting on her PC is incorrect, and she is not aware of it.

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

If youre from England,why do you use the date notation for 21 August 1991 in the American style,8/21/91 which is confusing.In UK surely we put 21/8/91?

it's the forum setting! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Check your profile and you will find you have done exactly the same thing.

Welcome to PeeFans Holly!

• Haha 1

Welcome, Holly. I hope you'll have great time here. As bpb says, this is a great group, both knowledgeable and helpful, and with a wide range of experiences.  What are you favorite interests?

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, glad1 said:

Welcome, Holly. I hope you'll have great time here. As bpb says, this is a great group, both knowledgeable and helpful, and with a wide range of experiences.  What are you favorite interests?

yes, @Missholly, we would like to ask this to you😁

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/18/2018 at 7:10 AM, Missholly said:

Hello and welcome 🙂

It’s funny how our views of people change - some of the most fun and adventurous people I know are teachers but thinking back to school years and you always thought of teachers as boring. How wrong we were. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/18/2018 at 5:52 PM, F.W said:

I have done genealogy work and I put a number, three letters for the month and a number that spells out the year with no spaces between.  It takes the least amount of space and is not mistaken.  Yes, I don't not like the notation with "//" because I am never sure which order things come in.  If the date is written Feb 13, 2020  there is not mistaken it, but I still consider it in the wrong order.