Too lazy to go all the way to the toilet just now...

How many of us think we are just to lazy to go all the way to the toilet during the course of the average day, when the urge to pee becomes so urgent that holding it becomes very difficult? 

So what naughty, exciting alternatives to going all that way to the toilet do we indulge in when we find ourselves in that situation? Lets all share those naughty secrets with each other.

When I am engrossed in making models in the workshop and I can't hold it any longer I just use a large open topped screw top coffee jar, just perfect! The relief is wonderful and so convenient, saves time and a long walk. Its real fun too. Let's hear many more similar tales.......

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Then I guess you can't have too many containers.

A big one is enough

usually I have no relatives at home

and my comfortable bathroom is just next to my bedroom

it is easier to just jump there!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Drinking beer in the open air beer garden, with just grass under the table is truly irresistible! Why go all the way back to the pub to find the toilets when the opportunity is right there for you? Its exciting fun and real! 

Indeed in these situations I piss under the table as a standard action!!! In danceclubs I pee under the table even if there is no grass but floor under it😋

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2018 at 11:39 AM, steamlover6 said:

Drinking beer in the open air beer garden, with just grass under the table is truly irresistible!

Yep, done that several times.  It is only grass.  No evidence to be seen.  Far easier to pee under the table rather than go back inside.  

Same applies if on the beach or pretty much anywhere outdoors - tend to just pee where I am if the opportunity arises.    Earlier today I was sat on a grassy slope and peed out of the leg of my shorts with the pee running off down the slope.   There were two ladies within about 20 metres of me, but I don't think either suspected a thing.  On Saturday evening, I knelt on the beach and unzipped and peed forward between my knees.  There were people around on the beach, but they were busy with their own lives and didn't notice - or if they did, I didn't worry about it.  I certainly wasn't going to go and find a toilet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Yep, done that several times.  It is only grass.  No evidence to be seen.  Far easier to pee under the table rather than go back inside.  

Same applies if on the beach or pretty much anywhere outdoors - tend to just pee where I am if the opportunity arises.    Earlier today I was sat on a grassy slope and peed out of the leg of my shorts with the pee running off down the slope.   There were two ladies within about 20 metres of me, but I don't think either suspected a thing.  On Saturday evening, I knelt on the beach and unzipped and peed forward between my knees.  There were people around on the beach, but they were busy with their own lives and didn't notice - or if they did, I didn't worry about it.  I certainly wasn't going to go and find a toilet.

naughty boy!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I'm old enough to remember when girls in schools wore gym knickers under their hockey skirts, they were quite big and fairly thick, usually either dark blue, black or dark green. our sports pitch was over the road from the school, it had a running track, rugby pitch, football pitch, and an all-weather hockey pitch for the girls. The games mistress was a right old dragon, and one of her favourite things was over toilets, if a girl asked to be excused during a hockey lesson because she needed the toilet, she'd refuse, "you should have gone before we came out" was her usual reply, then she'd tell the poor girl off for not running fast enough, she couldn't because usually by this point she'd be trying not to piss in her knickers, as this would cause more grief from the games mistress. However accidents did occasionally occur, it was pretty obvious who'd wet her knickers,by the way they clung to her bottom, this was easy to see because the short hockey skirts used to flick up as the girls ran. Indeed I think many a young lad developed a thing for a girl in gym knickers after watching a hockey match. one girl however soon found a way to beat the embarrassment, she'd pretend she'd hurt her ankle and would be allowed a 5 minute sit down on the grass, during this time she'd just pee into her knickers on the grass, yes, she still ended up with wet knickers, but at least she didn't have the embarrassment of the teacher telling everyone.

image.png.2dcb7d85d789d8dfb0c596f7d72a858d.pngthis is what they looked like, incidentally this image is from a catalogue selling womens clothing, the photo is not of a child.

you are specializing in turning me hot

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Probably not as naughty as you.....

Oh, you can bet on it!!!

Very few in this world are as naughty as me!!!

I've seen too much darkness to get brainwashed into thinking that sluttying around could be morally wrong

I've been on the run from criminals, took part in exorcisms, fought for my very life...

THAT is evil

Naughty sexuality is the exact opposite. Is Life. Is pure Good.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I couldn't sleep last night, just little10 minute cat naps, I stayed downstairs so as not to disturb the wife, she had work this morning, I didn't. Anyway, about 5.30 it was quite light outside and I decided to try and get a couple of hours sleep, so off I went to bed. I woke up at 9 am, she'd gone to work, and as usual, I needed a pee, I didn't feel like it was anything major, just a little bit, you know how it is, but I just wanted to lie there and wake up slowly, not jump out of bed and run straight to the loo. I then remembered the wife had left a pair of her thghboots under the bed from the other night, I grabbed one and released a small amount into it, about a quarter cup, then I decided to release the last little bit into the other boot. I began to piss and it just kept coming, there must have been nearly a pint of it. In the end I had to get up and tip them down the loo, so much for a slow wake up, I did enjoy it though. 

The sexuality inherent in your couple is glorious

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If somebody wants to be showered, piss proud!!!

Well the recent text from my hubby was, he want's me to get revenge.. again. This is how he told me to do it.  Squat and pee on his face while holding him down, then he wants me to straddle his face, after lay on the bed and hold his mouth on my pink canoe until I release myself. That I have no problems with 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 2