She Won’t Admit She Enjoyed My Pee Fetish

I was talking to a friend who is an ex girlfriend yesterday. We dated 5 years on and off, it finally ended in 2006.

Early on when I asked her (like I always do my potential girlfriends) if she ever peed outside or any non-bathroom place, she said no. Then as she got to know me, the stories came about. 

She started peeing in front of me and on me. It had gotten to a point where she would call me first thing in the morning for me to come over so she could relieve herself on me. Then she’d say hurry up. She’d be waiting with just a t-shirt on, no panties. We’d go in her basement and she’d let me have it. I gave all the details in an early post of mine on here. 

She went to college out of state so when she went out with her friends and had to handle her business somewhere, she would tell me about it. She told me about her girlfriends pissing, just not in detail. She even pissed all over her bathroom floor one night. Tipsy and horny she said.

As for the title of this post, I asks occasionally her if she enjoyed pissing on me. She will not admit it. But her actions when we were together said she did. In a text conversation last night, she did admit it was convenient. 

One time we got a motel room, and after taking care of some business, she stood on the bed and pissed right next to where my head was laying. Just out of the blue. 

Even though she won’t admit it, I know she (Amber) enjoys pissing on me. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Even though she won’t admit it, I know she (Amber) enjoys pissing on me. 

Sometimes, admitting a fetish can ruin things

Alex knows everything about my pee fetish, but though he came to understand I love farts too, I never actually stated it

I farted in girl's mouth during threesomes S/M, and sometimes I even farted in his mouth while he was licking my arse, to which he reacted with a violently sexual set of actions, but I never actually said lound and clear. I am not ashamed, is more that I like to keep it natural pretending it happens more as a declaration of Paramount-ness of physicality against morals and fears and limits and embarass, rather than an "official" fetish

• Like 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Sometimes, admitting a fetish can ruin things

Alex knows everything about my pee fetish, but though he came to understand I love farts too, I never actually stated it

I farted in girl's mouth during threesomes S/M, and sometimes I even farted in his mouth while he was licking my arse, to which he reacted with a violently sexual set of actions, but I never actually said lound and clear. I am not ashamed, is more that I like to keep it natural pretending it happens more as a declaration of Paramount-ness of physicality against morals and fears and limits and embarass, rather than an "official" fetish

Interesting about admitting a fetish ruins things. Never thought of that. My last ex said it was on her mind all night after I told her about my pee fetish. She didn’t know if she’d continue to see to me. She did continue to see me. 

One night I places a funnel in my mouth for her to pee in and she farted as she started. It was so sexy! She giggled, knowing I’m a freak like that I guess. She’d also fart around me. She was so sexy I didn’t mind. 

I like realism when a women pees so if they fart while they flow so be it. It is sexy to me. I wouldn’t mind a lady farting in my mouth while I lick her balloon knot. 

Fart fetishes do exist though. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Starks2010 said:

Interesting about admitting a fetish ruins things. Never thought of that. My last ex said it was on her mind all night after I told her about my pee fetish. She didn’t know if she’d continue to see to me. She did continue to see me. 

I meant it could despoil the feeling of pleasure by despoiling the secrecy of it, not in the guise it could bring people to back off from you

about that, Stark, I have to admit I am quite firm

My philosophy is quite  "If you don't love my fetish, you don't love one of the most important things which make me myself, so how could you say you love ME? FUCK OFF!!!"

3 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I like realism when a women pees so if they fart while they flow so be it.

All girls fart while they pee

it is just that my farts are really great

loud and bassy

so sexy

3 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Fart fetishes do exist though.

in me, is just mildly less strong than the pee one

sometimes I can finger till cumming just with girls farting videos

but only if they sound the way I like

with pee I am not picky

thin, old, fat, Young, gorgeous, bad-looking, with piss I love all bodies, what arouses me with both men and women is charisma, not age or physical appearance

but when watching a video of girls farting, they must be looking great, and their farts should be loud, bassy, and short, I mean dirty&natural, long farts, or squeaky ones, or weak ones, are a total turn off

there is a video, embedded in my main thread in the peetalk section "where would you see me pee", I posted it there to laugh with somebody, where are some of the greates farts of all times, I indicated a couple of them which sounds terribly similar to me...

• Like 2
  • Love 1