Pee Orgies should come with Warnings

I once had a video from a girl named Randi who had a website that sadly vanished long ago. Randi use to invite site members to "Pee orgies" that she would hold in hotels. I got invited to one once but sadly could not go because it was so far away.  During these events she would pee on the guys and allow them to pee on her. She would film them  and sell the videos.  True amateur Piss fun. During this one scene Randi was standing in a large tub and guys were pissing on her. At one time two guys were peeing on her at the same time ..one on one side and one on the other. Then Randi moved. One guy was peeing really hard and when she moved out of the way his stream shot across the tub and hit the other guy. The guy jumped at the guy and was about to start punching him and security had to get between them to stop a fight. Seems you would understand you might get splashed with a stray piss stream LOL

• Haha 2

Thats all a part of the fun. Reminded me of a time i caught friendly fire. I was getting a bj from a lady at a party while another guy was waiting in line playing with himself. Well i guess he played too much and he decided to cum all over the ladys face with me still inside her mouth lol. She didnt skip a beat and kept on sucking lol

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Thats all a part of the fun. Reminded me of a time i caught friendly fire. I was getting a bj from a lady at a party while another guy was waiting in line playing with himself. Well i guess he played too much and he decided to cum all over the ladys face with me still inside her mouth lol. She didnt skip a beat and kept on sucking lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

I once had a video from a girl named Randi who had a website that sadly vanished long ago. Randi use to invite site members to "Pee orgies" that she would hold in hotels. I got invited to one once but sadly could not go because it was so far away.  During these events she would pee on the guys and allow them to pee on her. She would film them  and sell the videos.  True amateur Piss fun. During this one scene Randi was standing in a large tub and guys were pissing on her. At one time two guys were peeing on her at the same time ..one on one side and one on the other. Then Randi moved. One guy was peeing really hard and when she moved out of the way his stream shot across the tub and hit the other guy. The guy jumped at the guy and was about to start punching him and security had to get between them to stop a fight. Seems you would understand you might get splashed with a stray piss stream LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1