Gallery of The Gods

1072327894_-16344652408323759601.png.3b32eb617e8e6418605081885ee87865.png

Kali, in Her African aspect as Oya, Spider Goddess of rivers and storms, protector of the dead, and spinner of the web that links the world of the living and the one Beyond, of Gods and deceased, so that it may become one great, Whole ALL

• Like 1
  • Love 2

284521835_8589130512220-dreamy-fantasy-smoke-demon-artwork-wallpaper-hd-1200x6751.thumb.jpg.a2852b176b754e5b076d06cccf22a3cf.jpg

Lilith's elder sister, the Terrible One. Living darkness. This holds a deep meaning: both, She is ultimate Demise, but it is also a sign of utter humility and relinquishment of all EGO. She hasn't any. Her devotion to the Good is the one of ultimate sacrifice. It is also because of this that She is so stern

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1715096056_aghori-jayanta-roy1.jpg.97635be152f973a6c06db683211d2aed.jpg

An incredible photograpf from a BBC special about the Aghori

This is a real eye of a real Aghori

It doesn't even look human

What was he reflecting upon? Could we ever really grasp it?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

265038077_ac82566ee5c20204b1a98bb57e7e10321.thumb.jpg.8bd40f39c7e829af4040395cff448521.jpg

Lilith, in Her role of Death Goddess

"...and behold, I saw a pale horse riding, and the One mounting it was named Death, and Hell followed"

The Book of the Revelations of John

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

1642142223_aghori_by_thecomicartist-d647zun1.thumb.jpg.009afc97670b39fb142c74cf0d7c23fd.jpg

Part of the booklet of the Aghori special, appearing on courtesy of a publishing house as it was originally an image from a book, written by an american journalist,who went to India to study an Aghori and ended up becoming one

The Aghori in this image is eating a roasted arm took from a pyre before it may become ashes

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

1849528702_agnidevi-21.thumb.jpg.58477a2be03ec05698253dddafd8862c.jpg

Lilith's elder sister, my terrifying protector.

She usually appears dressed with an armor, it is a powerful message to tell the magician that while Violence is used by the Gods when needed, and also understood as a tool, in Her case violence becomes the inherently primary commitment on a Fate-related level. She IS violence. Not the unjust facets of it, no. But the terrible ones, yes, even the worst, if needed be

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

791451786_81c71ab2a2642293dc11cc17f0846aeb1.jpg.5e5f0a2f5f4586c4474f714a2b589dd1.jpg

This is Abaddon, Pan's younger Brother. Stern, manly, strong, brave. He teaches people to "stop being a coward", not in the guise He thinks we are, but in the meaning that, according to Him, we all could face, give and conquer, much more than we usually do in our daily life. He doesn't want us to pointlessly set ourselves in Dangerous or overwhelming situations, but He makes us understand, and is very firm about this, that we are ten times stronger than what we think we are, to our great selfish advantage indeed!

Indeed, as we go through life we have periods where we face the kind of shit - and conquer and overcome the kind of shit - that we never imagine we'd have the strength for. We are all stronger than we think, not in the sense of being able to lift enormous things, but in a moral, spiritual, psychological sense which is much more important.

And often, when the shit hits the fan, if we find the courage to stand and face it instead of trying to run from it, we grow stronger as a result and defeat it. The crap that comes our way gets overcome and we get enormously stronger, as long as we find the courage to stand and face it and weather it. If we run, we spend our whole lives running and hiding, and growing weaker.

I must admit though to being a bit of a passive, non-confrontational person, who likes taking the path of least resistance. At times I am perhaps less assertive than I ought to be for this reason. I just like a quiet life with a minimum of aggravation. But it is a case of thus far and no further. I will only back away for a quiet life so much. If I cannot sidestep someone taking the piss cos they keep coming at me, I go into fight mode. And it is almost never physical when I do. I am cleverer than that. I get my MP involved, take legal action if necessary, use my political connections, fire off angry letters to just the right people, involve others, attack reputations with hard facts, invoke the forces of law, inform the local press, follow appeals processes. I fight to win if I have to, and usually do.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I get my MP involved, take legal action if necessary, use my political connections, fire off angry letters to just the right people, involve others, attack reputations with hard facts, invoke the forces of law, inform the local press, follow appeals processes. I fight to win if I have to, and usually do.

We are identical about this

I adore you Steve

• Love 3
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1951301820_81dd65b3c051dc0dc6be4e27472c498d1.jpg.7b09bcfae99683a799a58029596be761.jpg

A Witch performing a ritual in a place of natural power

We need joules to make magick, places like this can really boost them up!

In the UK, one of our most well known sites is Stonehenge, erected by the Celts some 4000 or so years ago. Some of it is older than that because it was not all built at once.....

db58cb204a93e19e6ba4841dc81c4aed.jpg

Is this a place of natural power?

Obviously it was built by people, but the Celts were far closer to the true realms of gods and spirits than most of us are today, so I wonder if they built this here BECAUSE it is a place of natural power. What do you think?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

929158262_906fa1896db3a2326128b11cf73ea2951.jpg.9e8f01dd8cd7991bfab8335a0a5315c4.jpg

This heart-touching pic is one of my favourite of my Whole life

It conveys a very powerful message about the deepest energy lingering in our current

You cannot even grasp if it sounds amazingly straight, like "I'll love your soul like a mother, a servant and wife, and I'll worship your cock like a horny slave" or elsewhere totally intimate to the point of thelepathy, almost lesbian

The words in that pic are so deep and true - far deeper than "love at first sight". It can involve a connection of souls that is far deeper than the sexual and romantic and lustful, though sometimes I think that can be part of it.

I myself have found a soulmate in life. We'd die for each other. But there is no sexual element to us. It is a kind of deep but non-sexual love.

I am also forming a connection with you too, I think our paths were meant to cross and I see resonances. You are the second person in the last couple of years with an awesome soul and intense spiritual understanding to come into my life. In fact, your knowledge and awareness is if anything much deeper than my soulmate's. People such as yourselves are extremely rare on this earth. For two of you to have come into my life in such a short time when I generally bond with very few people must mean something. I feel the wheels of fate are turning and something lies ahead in the fullness of time. Maybe fate has something positive in a spiritual. moral, or ethical direction ahead? I have no feeling that this is to be feared. I certainly hope it is positive.

Feel sure that if you and I knew each other in real life we might well be full soulmates by now too. It takes longer when we only connect via pixels on a screen but I definitely feel a connection with you. I get the feeling  we maybe have become friends for a reason?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Obviously it was built by people, but the Celts were far closer to the true realms of gods and spirits than most of us are today, so I wonder if they built this here BECAUSE it is a place of natural power. What do you think?

The answer is both yes and no, but even that "no" is a "yes" in a funny way

Allow me to explain😋

the Celts were, in the last 2500 years, the last population to actually keep memory of the Gods. During the greek period, Babylon and Egypt fell, India was colonized by a complicated commixtion of faiths and Africa remained isolated, falling to superstitions in addition to Ancient Knowledge. Only Celts, though anyway polluted by superstitions themselves obviously, kept a higher degree of attunement to Truth.

They built Stonehenge where it is not necessarily because it was a place of natural power, but because they couldn't take the enormous blocks too far from where they dug them. Yet, INDEED, a place hiding beneath the soil stone blocks so huge, is mandatorily a place of natural power, since they are of volcanic intrusive rocks, thus very powerful!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

we maybe have become friends for a reason?

Sooner or later, the incredible light in your heart would have un-avoidably found somebody to help you re-discover it

You deserve it

I came to help you become yourself

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

The answer is both yes and no, but even that "no" is a "yes" in a funny way

Allow me to explain😋

the Celts were, in the last 2500 years, the last population to actually keep memory of the Gods. During the greek period, Babylon and Egypt fell, India was colonized by a complicated commixtion of faiths and Africa remained isolated, falling to superstitions in addition to Ancient Knowledge. Only Celts, though anyway polluted by superstitions themselves obviously, kept a higher degree of attunement to Truth.

They built Stonehenge where it is not necessarily because it was a place of natural power, but because they couldn't take the enormous blocks too far from where they dug them. Yet, INDEED, a place hiding beneath the soil stone blocks so huge, is mandatorily a place of natural power, since they are of volcanic intrusive rocks, thus very powerful!

So the stones themselves have the power, so their erection there gives the site power?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

So the stones themselves have the power, so their erection there gives the site power?

ouh, not exactly

the presence of volcanic stones proves there was a volcano there, THIS gives power

then obviously the stones, being vulcanic themselves, channel it

but taken elsewhere, they would have nothing to channel beside anyway possessing a certain degree of power themselves

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

ouh, not exactly

the presence of volcanic stones proves there was a volcano there, THIS gives power

then obviously the stones, being vulcanic themselves, channel it

but taken elsewhere, they would have nothing to channel beside anyway possessing a certain degree of power themselves

It has been said that some of these stones are identical to stones found in South Wales some 200 miles away but are not naturally found in the Stonehenge area. It is thought that somehow some of these stones were transported to the site over a very long distance.

Is this true? And if so, does this enhance or diminish their power?

• Love 1
21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

678513366_198160d1646983c2dfdeacb51e1e861a1.thumb.jpg.48460db3e1f8f729e64e15f62d7e99c0.jpg

A woman, portraying as Marzanna (russian Lilith) during a festival

My  close soul mate friend, from a line of witches, psychically gifted and highly knowledgeable about witchcraft, is a half Russian, half Latvian lady, fluent in both languages. She'd probably recognize the name Marzanna.

Though in fact I never discuss our conversations with her. Might invite too many questions, lol.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Is this true? And if so, does this enhance or diminish their power?

Truth, even when harsh, makes the incredible-but-real things even more marvellous, much more than if we lived in a world wehre all exciting-to-be-believed was Always real.

Sometimes, a bit of a cold shower helps us to keep considering things marvellous.

The truth is that further exacavations and analisys said that deeper that previously explored, those blocks are common in the Stonehenge area, they were just deeper, they had not been transported from Wales

sorry😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

She'd probably recognize the name Marzanna.

Absolutely sure she would. Church almost swept Her away but Spring Festivals are like our Halloween, people playing tricks and cooking biscuits

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1494874932_ancientpast-anunnaki1.jpg.6801ea9342567e7d9252be163a2fcb1f.jpg

This needs not comments

That is utterly incredible and obviously cannot be a coincidence. 

We either have to believe that somehow the ancients of Mesopotamia and Central America were in contact with each other, millennia before Christopher Columbus, or we have the inescapable fact that these are representations of a real entity whom both sets of ancient peoples were aware of.

Which God is this?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

265038077_ac82566ee5c20204b1a98bb57e7e10321.thumb.jpg.8bd40f39c7e829af4040395cff448521.jpg

Lilith, in Her role of Death Goddess

"...and behold, I saw a pale horse riding, and the One mounting it was named Death, and Hell followed"

The Book of the Revelations of John

The bible spoke of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. Is there any truth to it?

• Love 1