Gallery of The Gods

I have to leave quite soon, but I do have a question.

You say that Lilith is your patroness. Do you have to be a witch or be particularly knowledgeable and active in the realms of magick to have such a patroness or patron amongst the Gods? Or can any of us have such? Is it possible for me or anyone else to have a particular patron or patroness amongst the Gods? Or does that only happen with actual witches and those who regularly commune with them and serve them? I know that "serve" is not quite the right word, by the way. The Gods do not need to be served. But a better word escapes me right now. Hope you catch the drift of what I mean.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

I have to leave quite soon, but I do have a question.

You say that Lilith is your patroness. Do you have to be a witch or be particularly knowledgeable and active in the realms of magick to have such a patroness or patron amongst the Gods? Or can any of us have such? Is it possible for me or anyone else to have a particular patron or patroness amongst the Gods? Or does that only happen with actual witches and those who regularly commune with them and serve them? I know that "serve" is not quite the right word, by the way. The Gods do not need to be served. But a better word escapes me right now. Hope you catch the drift of what I mean.

Ok let me explain

Only a full committed Witch, I mean somebody who sold her Soul forever (like I did thousands of years ago, and They re-claim me as Witch in every new life since Egypt), have an actual Patroness

Still, all humans have a patron, but not among the Gods.

Among the ranks of Exus and Pombagiras, former humans, servants of the Gods, now ascended demigods, who stop rebirth, and live in the spiritual world. Every human can summon them all, but we all got a particular patron or patroness among their ranks, depending on some complicated astrological computations

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok let me explain

Only a full committed Witch, I mean somebody who sold her Soul forever (like I did thousands of years ago, and They re-claim me as Witch in every new life since Egypt), have an actual Patroness

Still, all humans have a patron, but not among the Gods.

Among the ranks of Exus and Pombagiras, former humans, servants of the Gods, now ascended demigods, who stop rebirth, and live in the spiritual world. Every human can summon them all, but we all got a particular patron or patroness among their ranks, depending on some complicated astrological computations

I have heard it said before by those who believe in spirits and an afterlife, that we all have a "guardian angel" who looks over us and protects us, though they seem to be described more as spirits than actual angels. Some psychics have spoken of knowing their guardian spirits and being able to communicate with them. Some speak of having more than one. Is this the same thing as what you are talking about?

If so, I have no idea who or what my guardian spirit or spirits might be. Would be interesting if I could know, I am just not psychically gifted enough.

Anyway, need to go now. Chat again tomorrow?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I have heard it said before by those who believe in spirits and an afterlife, that we all have a "guardian angel" who looks over us and protects us, though they seem to be described more as spirits than actual angels. Some psychics have spoken of knowing their guardian spirits and being able to communicate with them. Some speak of having more than one. Is this the same thing as what you are talking about?

If so, I have no idea who or what my guardian spirit or spirits might be. Would be interesting if I could know, I am just not psychically gifted enough.

Anyway, need to go now. Chat again tomorrow?

@steve25805

The concept of the guardian angel is very difficult because many people, as denounced by Crowley, mistook an hallucinogenic percpetion/manifestation of the embodiement of their higher-self as if it was a separate entity

This problem is the core of what a real occult pratictioner have to surpass

When you fall to deep trance, portions of your own psyche can appear to you like they were a separate entity, and this is SO true that many human, during history, came to consider Gods and demons as personifications of human traits, not in the meaning that they are not real and only human constructs (there are also those who say this but I am telling a different story now) but in the guise that they felt the presence of something divine or infernal, huge and imposing, AND ALSO terribly similar to human features

It is an illusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gods and demons CAN patronize people's features but will never be a plain embodiement of them! When this happens is because people are NOT contacting a spirit, but only talking to a projection of their own unconscious

The even funnier thing is that this is usually enough to stir a bit of psychic powers, so if you pray to such an [apparent] entity, you could even end up having what you asked, just because you obtained it by magick BY YOURSELF

This anyway increase people convincement they talked to something real, which indeed did NOT happen

To actually contact a Spirit you need to be introducted to Him/Her by a life-ong servant speaking for you to start, and later perform rituals when you are sure He/She is actually watching, unless They will simply fail to notice

If a spirit watches over you, the ritual is not to summon Him, He is already there, is to give Him power to act more swiftly on the material plane. On the contrary, if a spirit care not for you, no ritual will be effective, because He simply do not wanna answer.

99% of contacts with Guardian Angels are just contacts with a projection of human's higher self, some kind of psycho-dramatic embodiement of our own soul.

It is also different than the totem: the Totem is some kind of accessory astrological sign, depending on your own inner traits, and karma in this life. It doesn't mean that you can actuallu summon an entity which is your own totem, because it is not an entity, but a symbol. Yet indeed you can perform a ritual to increse your contact with yourself and strenghten your bond with the traits that identifies you as the totem you posses.

Having more than one guardian angel is either an illusion (with people perceiving simply different embodiement of their characterial features), or a much deeper truth, like a real magician who explains he met more than one Gods and got initiation under Them.

I have a core Patroness, which will be forever in all my life (Lilith) and a current Patroness, the one I am training under (Inari). But I also am protected by Lilith elder sister, who is also the core Patroness of Alex.

In this guise, yet having many is a fitting sentence.

For actual entities patronizing humans, there are Exus (males) and Pombagiras (females), ex-human demigods who ascended to live with the Gods and are worshipped in the most secret fringes of Tibethan Buddhism and called He-Ru-Ka, which means both "Blood drinkers" or "Wrathful Buddhas"

They play a huge part in human life and evolution, being much more relatable than the Gods, and incredibly helpful in daily trick magick, and also indeed former humans, so still in love with alcohol, parties, dangers, and more than anything fetishistic sex, and they can be hard about it, possessing people and forcing them to fuck with everybody because this "will rock their world the next morning"

Exus are incredibly spiritual, but can be puzzling stern when forcing you to do what you secretely desire, THIS is why people paradoxically prefer the Gods, the Gods are a bit more rational and calm, Exus sometimes play tricks, Always for your evolution, but while the Gods are firm, Exus can be pushy.

Breaking up with a girl you have not the guts to break up with would be good for you? They lure her into cheating on you so to fuel your anger, or they lure you into cheating up on her so she will be the one who break up.

You are destined to become an abusive husband and father because you don't know there is violence in your unconscious? They lure you into a dark alley where thieves wait for preys, so you will beat them up pushed by fear and fury, and discover an energy to be mastered instead of repressed.

The Gods can be like this sometimes, and Exus can be marvellously talkative, they never forced Alex nor me to to anything, but this is because we listened. Unless, they could have been a bit rude. They love jokes and pranks, and all that is loved by humans, richness, sex, power, pleasures, yet they also were all martyrs in their lives, and know the dark of human existence better than any other...

When I will have finished with the Gods description I'll talk about them too!

And now, on with the pictures!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

791451786_81c71ab2a2642293dc11cc17f0846aeb1.jpg.5e5f0a2f5f4586c4474f714a2b589dd1.jpg

This is Abaddon, Pan's younger Brother. Stern, manly, strong, brave. He teaches people to "stop being a coward", not in the guise He thinks we are, but in the meaning that, according to Him, we all could face, give and conquer, much more than we usually do in our daily life. He doesn't want us to pointlessly set ourselves in Dangerous or overwhelming situations, but He makes us understand, and is very firm about this, that we are ten times stronger than what we think we are, to our great selfish advantage indeed!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

495711279_521e494e6c63fbdf12011a3fdbd2b7b71.thumb.jpg.d7fc4c6e5e27aa3eb2709951fcb83817.jpg

A redition of Lilith in Her mythological form of Viking Witch Goddess Gullveig

Queen of Ice and Winter (and Elsa's prototype, guess why Frozen became such a Blockbuster in people's collective unconscious)

Ice represent not only purity, but also the intermixing of beauty and danger, some kind of sensuality, and also respect for what could kill

Disney was a Freemason and though Forzen hit the theaters a few years ago, it was already prepared since he was Young, and was to be the very first Disney movie ever even before Snowhite (1940), but he felt Humanity was not ready for it

All the songs from that movie bear hidden occult meaning, starting with the very first one:

"Ice has a magick that can't be controlled"

Lilith in Her form of Gullveig is Her "deepest", most hidden and holy manifestation, and my personal contact with Her... So heart-touching I Always feel a shiver when trying to explain it...

• Love 3

929158262_906fa1896db3a2326128b11cf73ea2951.jpg.9e8f01dd8cd7991bfab8335a0a5315c4.jpg

This heart-touching pic is one of my favourite of my Whole life

It conveys a very powerful message about the deepest energy lingering in our current

You cannot even grasp if it sounds amazingly straight, like "I'll love your soul like a mother, a servant and wife, and I'll worship your cock like a horny slave" or elsewhere totally intimate to the point of thelepathy, almost lesbian

• Love 3

1885444456_5283a2bb484dcd1ca3038d49d93f69731.thumb.jpg.78b2f8cc833bbe747e97b61928a52cc7.jpg

Witches can also be male, and to avoid uncountables grammatical and cultural problems, we avoid calling them by various names and simply call them male Witches😋

I am Always puzzled by this picture because the man portrayed here looks like a clone to Alex ahahahahaah!!!

Obviously there are some differences: Alex's beard reaches the base of the neck, and his hairs reach his waist, and he got no tattoos, but beside this details, holy shit this man really is his doppelganger ahahaha

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

775226647_8732a8a262a056c0fd2d74a47fe6aeec869ed9b9_hq1.thumb.jpg.3b5432b6db5b9a04328f10582b9da83e.jpg

One of my favourite

It represents a view of the worls of spirits, obviously not for how it is, but for how we would feel were we to visit its most peaceful portions

The Gods often gather here to look for peace and solace, and also good souls come here to be happy between lives

This is what we fight to protect, and we strive to make the world like this...

It can also be used as wallpaper!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

556681703_71417f4cd711a6c9e08d007029ee0839734a9c9baeee4f3817d435d9bedf9675_large1.jpg.ff0a8fdb9d5dda8e55a07253a9513d78.jpg

An image discovered by archeologists, of the Sumerian period, representing either Crio or Abaddon, the most warfaring of Them all

It really scare the shit out of me when I find images of Them from ages when They were actually worshipped by every single human

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1917488158_14007-ITS_NOT_RAPE-If_she_cant_say_No_in_the_first_place1.jpg.55fd99597f0667f4798870a9e9f24a7e.jpg

A little reminder

In Witchcraft we play HARD. Though absolutely despising rude people, after conquering the certainty that the one you're speaking to got a good heart, then there is no room for embarass.

I am a woman that can appreciate the above-shown joke, to the point of posting it myself.

Guess how hard I am. Guess what made me like this.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2127261373_140228_maha_shivaratri_getty_101.thumb.jpg.ef0d79fd900d8fb9c180d865e88aff81.jpg

An Aghori, ascetic devotees of Kali, is preparing a human skull retrieved from a funeral pyre or from the Gange river to be used for ritualistic purposes

You can actually see there is still blood encrusted on the back portion

Likely it was stolen from the pyre while still with some meat on it: Aghoris eat cadavers. It is considered a huge honour by the deceased's relatives, sometimes they even (going against the prohibition about talking to them or attempting at influencing their judgement) look for Aghoris and offer them stuff if they will pop up "by chance" during the very funeral and eat of that very body

The problem with this is that Aghoris care not for stuff, so if one comply, is just to honour the people's enterprise to locate him to honour their loved dead

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1159607824_5055611.jpg.2a18cec589ae62f63d11e4c390d478bc.jpg

This could be either Lilith, in Her dreaming and luminous/romantic form, or Her mother "Blue", though the latter is usually a bit more alien

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

174079199_a_womans_erotic_fantasy_by_hhisim1.thumb.jpg.e06a4475888f8a614bb1b88e9483be88.jpg

This is peculiar

Gaia, here inferred as the Goddess of the original archtypes and geometries of Existence, stemming out of the Primal abyss ruled by Her mother Kali

This is a place devoid of "subsequent" things, inhabited only by naked thoughts and concepts, and the Rules and Guidelines of both Nature and Good

A stern place, a limitless waste, devoid of common stuff but intimate and holy 

• Like 1
  • Love 2