Gallery of The Gods

For those who stumbled on this page first, there were more images posted in the previous page between my previous last posts and this one which engendered page 2

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2

922514804_2be9f77341a2387635eaa7d706c47a9f507.thumb.jpg.f770ae102a057af8d2684bbbd69a1e69.jpg

This is of incredible importance. This scene depicts The God of Spring meeting with the Huldra, the High-Priestess of the Ancients, the Woman who is to be Their spokeperson toward Humanity...

Another interpretation is that the woman in the image is indeed Lilith, meeting with Her father Pan. In this case, the fascinating fact is that the image, being so unclear about it, deploys a triplical layer of both deception and truth, because the Huldra is indeed the human embodiement of Lilith, so, since she has to give up her human identity and become a vessle for Her, it is pointless to really clearify if the one here is the Goddess or the woman who will embody Her... because in essence they are one and the same...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

946943594_2fc6ed9a01e89d09f62627add485f6781.thumb.jpg.7ee8227b23dd3aa7db86c46fb0c53790.jpg

Lilith, another one

The Raven is Her primary totem. Witchcraft, necromancy, thought reading, healing of both body and soul, and carrying heavy secrets on one's shoulders. Her expression tells all of this at once...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2

2092794423_1c24384bde676422101292f8c804bb111.thumb.jpg.2389a1cd2ae2ad4d4605f2c5b21f07c7.jpg

This is a "real", historical painting from Russia. There, the entity I call Lilith was worshipped under the name of Marzanna, Goddess of Winter, and Protection from it

Vikings called Her with various names, also Hela, and Gullveig

This last name is the darkest, and bear an incredible link to this forum because is the name under which She deployes Her link with piss

A little fascinating info?

Disney's Frozen Elsa is derived from folk's fairytale about Gullveig...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2127545179_3e4412f8e9c9e48a412647a9de2893131.thumb.jpg.3f3be40bba8f117a086b6742ced9c488.jpg

And this is a Goddess, made of stars...

They don't look like this on the theorical stance, but is really inspiring about the way They can make you feel if you take Them from the right side...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1642574169_04b2b86dbbb4bb40bd56b55b53eb837a1.thumb.jpg.8f38dd0d689e34e8ae3bd852bec82262.jpg

Oh, this is really particular.

"Archangel Michael", Lilith's husband. I will have difficulties in describing Him when the main thread will come. No words can describe the goodness of His heart, and His ability to purify people's hearts... He is Light embodied 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1732896891_6d65159840da05078bf267a95908384d1.thumb.jpg.557c8f067f480b561e30bbdea8deaa3b.jpg

Inari, Goddess of answers and penetration of mysteries

A living star in the darkness of unknown, and a guiding beacon among the black ocean of the unpredictability of daily life

• Like 1
  • Love 2

413437807_9cca17a6044b0059da630f65f53f41b32.thumb.jpg.1edada0452ad055d2c451ed3247d26a7.jpg

Lilith

I know a lot are about Her but indeed She is, though unvoluntarily, the most frequently described by people's imagination, because is among the closest to Humanity of all Gods

Here, in Her link with the Raven

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1172668840_012c79db7f522ca8c8b9e002e20d6ea91.thumb.jpg.58b8989506fdbd680c296de0c164c8bf.jpg

Pan's wife, mother of Lilith, of Her older sister (my murderous protector), and also of Archange Michael, Lilith's husband. She has no name, I simply call Her "Blue", because She never takes a form, nor human nor inhuman, nor She communicate in a form similar to the one of other Gods. She is more like a "feeling", of deep electrical blue, a halo of light bringing along fantasy, memories of the disembodied soul between two lives, hallucinations, and development of psychic powers. She is the most mysterious and complicated of Them all, usually the last undertaken for Initiations (before the final Triad of Gaia, Satan, and Kali Herself, obviously) by Pathwalkers. She demolish, on the actual, hormonal level, our "human" side, turning us into a detached, dreaming eternal thing, yet so deeply linked to reality that you start to actually understand how to hack it, thus performing REAL magick

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

632092936_20b02mo1.thumb.jpg.c46e4a1dbecd1e9581a3b4c2a6824967.jpg

Archangel Michael, in a more powerful form. Though less reassuring as appearance, He still remains pure light,  and on the utmost stance the most benevolent entity Humans will ever meet. Life, happiness, braveness, optimism, success, protection, forgiveness, luck, nothing really describes His incredible influence. Really, with Him my life changed forever.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

1676977978_21a0e8ca53bb98d22bbe86e68baab8241.thumb.jpg.a9f2934a14090ca3ebee4aa6d1b7f22f.jpg

Another one of Lilith in her Death-related form, with the omnipresent Raven. She is the only solace in those moments when you feel abandoned. That is why we Witches (and I more than every one else, having Her as my actual Patroness) have this respect for people scarred by life, because She is the hand that never desert you when traversing the dark valleys of your existence...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

222387202_42b10a22a924ef305db79030a851e46a1.thumb.jpg.4ef5b815facdaa39ba4b7b9684b88250.jpg

This is Lilith in Her luminous, ethereal and friendly form

Being both Light and Darkness, She is Michael perfect mate: as Light She is His female copy; as Darkness, His useful opposite 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1425682606_48af0559f6a8f2030e8587808657c7341.thumb.jpg.d9394fd2468f1d4ea8b276d96725d40b.jpg

One of my most beloved

Lilith, shown in all Her superhuman perfection

A completely otherwordly  beauty, paragon of marvels and delight

All pleasures, both happy and dark, and love and romanticism, and respect, a wholesome embracing of the soul...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1397809041___surfacing___by_austenmengler-d9v6ebd1.thumb.jpg.2a06faee7e89742987ab90eab4903208.jpg

Lilith, in one of Her countless forms, here presented as the Patroness of deep unconscious, where all is mysterious , dark and fluid...

...and all is interweaved, passion, pain, Death, and Creation...

The mysteries of the subconscious - my own and others' - have always fascinated me and contributed towards my interest in psychology. It is an aspect of our minds I have always wanted to know more about, and have put a lot of thought and feeling into figuring out some of the subconscious drives of my own mind.

I feel a kind of attraction towards Lilith already. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The mysteries of the subconscious - my own and others' - have always fascinated me and contributed towards my interest in psychology. It is an aspect of our minds I have always wanted to know more about, and have put a lot of thought and feeling into figuring out some of the subconscious drives of my own mind.

I feel a kind of attraction towards Lilith already. 

Lilith have on the unconscious the same effect you have on soft modelling mud after you buy it hard and cold and you slowly make it soft by manipulating it

She teaches you what is safe and what is not, where a desire is simply erupting and where is secretely (and wrongly) vengeful, She helps you to master all your secrets

Plus, She is the Patroness of the fetish of this forum!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1232146238_1b334cd2eb866ce9488df7a2a147d02a1.thumb.jpg.0e4110ce8f4180d8836e896cecdfca16.jpg

This is from America, some form of mixed Witchcraft, without a named current, but you can definitely feel its ominous actual power

For very obvious reasons this is evocative of death. The skeleton - which is the physical material of our bodies than lasts for many millennia after our flesh has long decayed and been recycled by nature - is death incarnate in material form. What is left of us when soul has moved on.

Death conjures all sorts of thoughts and feelings. We see it as ominous and terrible, yet at the same time to believers like us in a spirit realm and reincarnation, it also is the beginning of a rebirth, and therefore not totally terrible, but something positive, especially for a soul in need of another chance to make amends. But birth and death are the two most powerful physical and spiritual transformations we undergo, so anything evocative of death can be powerful I would think. But whilst death can have it's positive aspects, it can also be very wrong if not natural. It can be associated with evil as well as good, so is potentially, I assume, exploitable as black magick as well as good magick. I think of all those killed in wars, or torture chambers, and all the victims of senseless murder in the name of greed, hate, revenge, convenience, or twisted lusts, and feel that death can be deeply enmeshed with great evil.

So correct me if I am wrong but I would assume that anything in magick evocative of death and drawing upon the power of it must be handled very carefully, and is especially open to evil use by bad witches and Satanist types? Does this mean that good ones like yourself act as gatekeepers to the realms of death to prevent evildoers from using it's power for harm? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Lilith have on the unconscious the same effect you have on soft modelling mud after you buy it hard and cold and you slowly make it soft by manipulating it

She teaches you what is safe and what is not, where a desire is simply erupting and where is secretely (and wrongly) vengeful, She helps you to master all your secrets

Plus, She is the Patroness of the fetish of this forum!

Well I am definitely drawn to her then, lol.

3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

So correct me if I am wrong but I would assume that anything in magick evocative of death and drawing upon the power of it must be handled very carefully, and is especially open to evil use by bad witches and Satanist types? Does this mean that good ones like yourself act as gatekeepers to the realms of death to prevent evildoers from using it's power for harm? 

Very luckily, you are marvellously WRONG

The Powers which oversees Death are incredibly stern and beside displaying tons of skulls and evil stuff on their pathetical images, evildoers CANNOT really summon these energies

Only true worshippers of the Gods can work with Death

You know all the stuff about Santa Muerte being a terribly harsh goddess? All lies

It's just that She despises evildoers

to me She is a loving mother

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Very luckily, you are marvellously WRONG

The Powers which oversees Death are incredibly stern and beside displaying tons of skulls and evil stuff on their pathetical images, evildoers CANNOT really summon these energies

Only true worshippers of the Gods can work with Death

You know all the stuff about Santa Muerte being a terribly harsh goddess? All lies

It's just that She despises evildoers

to me She is a loving mother

Sometimes it is both good and reassuring to be wrong. 

7 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Sometimes it is both good and reassuring to be wrong. 

Wise words my lovely friend

Beside, after a little research, I am now sure of one thing about that pic, indeed I edited my post, anyway you quoted it's first version

that is Kiumbanda, from Brazil, really misunderstood

Is described as the darkest and most Dangerous form of black-magickal-reinterpretation of Voodoo, while indeed simply people project one's unconscious unto stuff. The Exus and Pombagiras, gods and goddesses of Kiumbanda, are indeed nothing less than incredibly powerful Witches, both males and females, now dead, but so pure and powerful, that they ASCENDED and now are the Gods' angels.

I will talk of them too in my thread because they are part of my religion, and I summon them too, they are just much more difficult to invoke for various reasons I'll explain later...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1