Gallery of The Gods

This is, for those who already understood my stuff, a gallery of pics taken from the Web that graphically describes the emotions the Gods convey

Any thoughts and doubts can be post here, quoting the pic

• Love 2

1065971809_the_dark_mother_goddess_kali-wide1.thumb.jpg.3e8db636f0b1c1efcea3f9683260abc2.jpg

This is Kali. The first divinity of this planet, the most powerful of all, and actual ruler of Earth. All Gods and Goddesses descends from Her, and no evil dares to cross Her.

Her devotees transgress laws and enjoys forbidden pleasures to show the pointlessness of all which is not direcly decided by Her, society's norms first in this list.

We Witches worship Her. She is both Death and also Purification, Rebirth, Second chances.

She embodies all that is awful and also all that is protectful.

We don't worship the end of life. We worship the constant renewal of life, which is not touched by the Death of the body, and simply transmigrate to live again.

Death is not the end, Death is a "way of living".

Still, we scare people, for real since they see in our eyes we Witches are dead serious about, when we say that

We Worship Death

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

274157300_chinese_fire_dragon_by_rasmuskrull-d4txmqj1.thumb.png.0b3383e85088ac6bd880064b3e6c5935.png

This is an incredibly accurate description of the entity I named CRIO...

A dragon of fire, or better said, a flame in the shape of a dragon, sourging with mindless power...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

791875897_Rag1.thumb.jpg.c687d01970a500fd6e3f5899f70fc681.jpg

Usually CRIO doesn't take an anthropomorphic shape, since The Gods are not anthropomorphic at all, He less than all others

But this image is quite descriptive of the pure terrifying power He emantes

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2110584058_djinn-fire-entities-middle-east1.thumb.jpg.c6bcda5f2a9d788b872efd2b5b6d6dd4.jpg

Abaddon, Pan's younger Brother, God of War, Discipline and self-Mastering through moral strenght.

He is stern, overwhelming, and has little patience. The most militaristic of all Gods, willingly avoiding to reassure men, indeed scaring them since the beginning with a commanding appearence!!!

Yet, nobody made me grow up like Him... He really teaches you how to make you look this way (the one in the pic) by both people, and more than anything, by your own unconscious, that will then obey you and stop being an enemy!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1192229305_Selene-on-throne1.thumb.jpg.955f4c942bc634d509cd1c30b018eea9.jpg

Pan's firstborn daughter. The most terrible of Them all. Ultimate Darkness, pure ferocity. Mercilessness as a spiritual commitment. Murderer of men, women, and spirits. My protector. And my man's Patroness.

She is anyway so purely devoted to Good, that (and this is a TERRIBLE AND MAJESTIC secret) She is the One entrusted with protecting "The Graal". Nobody, not even the other Gods, is SO devoted to Good. She would die for it without a tear. She protects all that is good. And She is terrible in doing so.

Her favourite ways of Killing are food poisoning, leaking and daily-life incidents about chlorine, or car accidents. But She can kill in ten thousands ways

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

721746274_Monster21.jpg.6a0d10877c0bda459105864cb1e9d917.jpg

This is interesting

It is a good rendition of how the Gods would look if seen from a "scientifical" point of view, I mean not through mental images, but with technology allowing humans to see Them for how They are in reality

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

I like Lilith the best,she understands our desire for piss i bet.

It is much deeper.

Urine brings along our hormonal signature, and thus is also our spiritual trademark.

Indeed, let me disclose a secret to you: magick which does not involve urine (and milk and/or blood) is more New Age spirituality, which I love nonetheless, but is not real magick.

Urine is no less than an actual Language, with every human being a different letter.

Lilith is the Goddess of Magick, and of all human drives, so not only She understand, She patronizes it!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you for those.

It is good to put an image to a description.

But if I understand correctly, these images are how we would perceive them and not actually how they might look though a non-human piece of observational equipment? Which is why we perceive them in partially humanoid form? Is that right?

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Thank you for those.

It is good to put an image to a description.

But if I understand correctly, these images are how we would perceive them and not actually how they might look though a non-human piece of observational equipment? Which is why we perceive them in partially humanoid form? Is that right?

Absolutely right.

All spiritual entities looks like that mass of tentacles from a scientifical point of view. Also human souls😋

what varies is the size and the energetic intensity

A multidimensional god could have a physical body as luminous as a Galaxy!

Indeed was such an entity to ever come here, it would come in a hidden form, using a little avatar, unless it could rip Space - Time Continuum!!!

Humans body of energy is between 1 and 6 feet

an powerful fairy can reach 1 feet

a djinn is between 5 and 20 feet

A demon is between 10 and 100 feet, but usually appear in avataric form, roughly human

A God is about 1000 feet, though They usually appear in avatar form of 3-5 feet, enough to blow up a lightball in my bedroom

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I failed to notify an important truth

The human energy body can increase enormously as the spiritual power develops

The greatest magicians of Earth, people who can use telekinesys to stop a heart or detach a cancer, have an energy body that can surpass that of a Djinn

they are no more than a bunch on the Whole planet

My energy body can reach 10 feet, much bigger than an average human, and my man's one is even bigger...

A fully developed human is the most powerful spiritual entity of the planet, except for Demons, eggregores divinities (both should have never existed) and Gods (that came in existence only because the Great Plan and those who oversees it needed guides for humans on Earth)

Embodied evolution is quicker and more powerful that disembodied one, and this is the reason why it is "normal" that the apex embodied entity of a planet is ALSO the apex spiritual entity of that said world. On Earth things are different because here a lot of things happened, bringing to the Birth of demons and eggregores, and also of the Gods

(These things are better explained in my main magickal thread "Lessons in Magick #2 The Gods")

• Love 2

1397809041___surfacing___by_austenmengler-d9v6ebd1.thumb.jpg.2a06faee7e89742987ab90eab4903208.jpg

Lilith, in one of Her countless forms, here presented as the Patroness of deep unconscious, where all is mysterious , dark and fluid...

...and all is interweaved, passion, pain, Death, and Creation...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1232146238_1b334cd2eb866ce9488df7a2a147d02a1.thumb.jpg.0e4110ce8f4180d8836e896cecdfca16.jpg

This is from Sout America, Kiumbanda, one of the most powerful misunderstood and Dangerous forms of Witchcraft of all History,  you can definitely feel its ominous actual power

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2