Tutorial Gold Membership - "I've just paid, now what?" (A reminder of what you can now do/access)

If you've followed the short instructions sent and paid for either 3 months or 12 months of gold membership, please allow me some time to upgrade your account. I will do this as soon as I am online, which is regularly, but unfortunately can take a day or so (usually much faster). 

Once I have performed this upgrade, you will instantly be able to do/access the following:

Access to PeeFans Official Video Gallery (click here)

Access to NEW & Exclusive Pee Videos From Member Of This Forum (Spywareonya) in Full HD (click here)

Access to The Gold Member Lounge + Archive (click here)

(There's handy links directly to all three of these on the main page of PeeFans).

Also....

You no longer see any adverts, banners, or messages about upgrading etc - the forum is tidy again!

You can change how the forum looks - press the 'Theme' button on the bottom of any page of PeeFans!

You can edit and delete your posts at any time - the 72 hour limit is removed! 

Unlimited Private Conversations! (Including group convos, unlimited inbox space & image attachments!)

Private Live One-to-one chats (Facebook Messenger style)

Gold Coloured Username & Gold Member Rank! (or this can be disabled if you would prefer, please just ask)

Change Your Forum Username & Title In Your Account Settings!

Priority support - you will be heard first!

PeeFans Will Continue To Run & Improve! This site would not exist without you. Seriously: thank you!

& more... (with new perks always being added!)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...