Official News Gold Membership - What's New/Included?

A place for the latest news/updates on gold membership. 🙂

Confused what this is all about? Please click here for more info on what gold membership actually is.

Before we get to the news, here's a reminder...

If you've followed the short instructions sent and paid for either 3 months or 12 months of gold membership, please allow me some time to upgrade your account. I will do this as soon as I am online, which is regularly, but unfortunately can take a day or so (usually much faster). 

Once I have performed this upgrade, you will instantly be able to do/access the following:

Access to PeeFans Amateur Video Gallery (click here)

Access to NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD (click here)

Access to The Gold Member Lounge (click here)

(There's handy links directly to all three of these on the main page of PeeFans).

Also....

You no longer see any adverts, banners, or messages about upgrading etc - the forum is tidy again!

You can change how the forum looks - press the 'Theme' button on the bottom of any page of PeeFans!

You can edit and delete your posts at any time - the 72 hour limit is removed! 

You can access the old archive section, featuring many extra downloadable pee pics, vids, stories & more!

Unlimited Private Conversations!

Gold Coloured Username & Gold Member Rank! (or this can be disabled if you would prefer, please just ask)

Change Your Forum Username & Title In Your Account Settings!

Priority support - you will be heard first!

PeeFans Will Continue To Run & Improve! This site would not exist without you. Seriously: thank you!

+ Lots more forum perks and updates happening all the time!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY BECOME A GOLD MEMBER YET

Well, the main news right now is that as of last night, gold membership has launched and is officially open to anyone who wishes to upgrade their account. 

It will be the only kind of premium/upgrade available on the site, and the one subscription includes everything listed here (along with lots more to be added in the future) - so there's no tiers or extra charges, gold members get everything for the duration of their subscription! Once the subscription is over (non-refundable), you can renew again if they wish, or let the membership expire and return to a standard user.  

It's an exciting development, both in terms of the great features it offers members (such as the reintroduction of some form of video gallery and new original piss content) but also for the sustainability of PeeFans long-term. It's win-win for everyone.

There's bound to be a few questions around this, but please browse the the thread linked above, and read all of the information posted to see if it's of interest to you. By all means message me if there are any questions.

Right now, I am working to get everything finalised, and add as much content for gold members as possible. This thread will be used for further updates/changes etc. 🙂 

• 1 month later...

New Spywareonya video featuring close-up sink pissing!

image.png

Gold members, click here to watch the video: https://peefans.com/topic/10144-peeing-close-up-in-the-kitchen-sink/

Not gold yet? Join here with special discounted pricing giving you 6 months free (limited offer): https://peefans.com/topic/9784-gold-membership-registration-whats-included/

New themes and lounge content being posted in the next week too! 😄 

edit: Gold members, check out the new 'Professional' and 'Red' themes!

• 3 weeks later...

> Exclusive forum update just posted in The Lounge.

> Small giveaway exclusive for gold members at the beginning of September (linked to the above).

> 70 new videos to be added to the Amateur Video Gallery before the end of August.

> All titles and tags on existing videos due to be updated before the end of August, to make for easier finding.

As well as all of the above, a new feature has just been added for all gold members - priority support. You can access this both through email once you've upgraded, or by PM'ing me on the forum as gold member messages will be flagged so I will answer them (such as any questions/ideas etc) before anything else. 

A great day for gold members... The Forum Archive is now another feature exclusively available for gold members, where you can go back and see 1000's of old posts from the forum (such as retired pee threads and old competitions etc). Head on over to The Lounge and you'll see the archive as a sub-forum.

Not yet gold? The list of reasons why you should join just keeps on growing, so drop me a message or check out this thread: https://peefans.com/topic/9784-gold-membership-registration-whats-included/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Video Gallery 3.0 Launched [The Cinema]

All forum members can access the 'Videos' section, where links are posted to videos on other sites. However, only gold members get access to PeeFans' very own video gallery. Here are just some of the reasons why we believe this new video gallery is better:

• No adverts, popups, redirects, spam, or malware of any kind. Free video galleries often make their money from intrusive or even malicious means; when browsing our gallery you will never experience any of these things - it's completely safe, secure and ad-free, so you can simply enjoy the videos direct from your PeeFans account!
  • This also means that unlike our original gallery, you don't need to login elsewhere, its all synchronised with your forum account, so you can also easily comment and react to videos. 
  • Download the videos from a simple click.
  • There is an album dedicated to exclusive and original videos from our very own member, Spywareonya. You can make suggestions of where you want her to piss next in 'The Lounge'. 
  • Fully searchable, with properly named videos. No 'VID_001' - all titles describe the video.
  • Likewise, all videos have an accurate thumbnail rather than an auto-generated one which doesn't necessarily help you recognise the video you want. 
  • There are several different layouts to view the videos which users can choose between.
  • You also can also browse by tag. Almost all videos (except those marked 'toilet') could be classed as naughty, so there is no specific tag for this. Instead, they're labelled if they contain 'golden showers' of any kind (peeing on someone), 'wetting' (including desperation), and 'inside' or 'outside' depending on the location. There are also a few shorter social media amateur clips tagged 'vine'.   
  • The videos are hand-picked; there is a focus on quality (not necessarily picture quality, but overall video hotness), although the gallery will still contain well over 1000 videos once fully finished. Although 'naughty peeing' is probably the most recurring theme, there's something for everyone, with a huge variety of videos included. 
  • All videos are tested and work - no broken links (as the videos are right here on the site) or lots of duplicates. 
  • Members can contribute videos.

GOLD MEMBERS - To enter, simply visit the 'Video Gallery' link in the Navigation on any page of PeeFans. 

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

There will be a lot added to the gallery over Christmas, but in the meantime, Spywareonya's latest video is being posted today... and she's pissing all over a public picnic table! 

picnic.jpg

Gold members, go check out the video gallery.

Non-gold members: there's still time to claim your space. Click here.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

More original pee videos from our forum members - this time @nickie420wilsonhas sent some of her own piss videos for us to enjoy!

These are being uploaded to the video gallery in the 24 hours, along with around 500 other videos (a few of which are already live) !

There's some other big plans for gold in 2019 too, including new features. Of course, spywareonya will no doubt have some brilliant pee treats for us as well.

Gold members, check out The Lounge for more updates.

Non-gold members, a few spots are still left. Click here to claim your space as they will run out shortly.

• 2 months later...

We're having a watch party together tonight at 10PM for Spywareonya's latest public pee video she's made exclusively for us!

I've also just added a bunch of other great pee clips to the gallery.

Gold members are also now getting access to categorised albums of pee photos too. 

Good times. 😁

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

'Watch parties' for spywareonya's newest pee videos are now going to be a regular thing for gold members - I'm sure we can all agree the exclusive videos she's making for us in the gold gallery are HOT!

Nickie Wilson (another of our forum ladies) has also just added another 2 videos to the gallery - gold members go check them out.

As for other gold news, we're currently trialling an improved live chat system for gold members, and as always more great pee content is being added.

We're quickly approaching the 100 gold member limit - so be sure to claim your space here if you haven't already! 🙂 

austin powers love GIFexcited seinfeld GIF

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

Dark theme now available!

Please note this is very much a beta version and will need some tweaks. For example, I will need to update the forum homepage icons that are currently black to make them easier to see. However, it is working and usable for those who want to try it right away. Simply select 'night mode' from the Themes button at the bottom of every page.

Let me know your feedback in The Executive Lounge so I can make any adjustments needed. 

Screenshots:

example0.jpg

example3.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

As gold members will already know, following on from the above dark theme, several alternative dark themes have been added, along with a couple of different lighter ones too. This means you can really customise the look and feel of PeeFans to how you want.

GOLD UPDATE

I am revamping the entire gold section. 

The main area - simply called the gold lounge - will be for all important gold member updates + extra content. There will then be sub-categories to organise everything else, such as

• An area for creating your own personal albums for the video gallery (so you can easily find your favourite videos) + requesting new videos etc
  • An area to manage your gold membership more easily 
  • An area for private gold chat, including exclusive site news/plans posted there before anywhere else

Gold members take a look tomorrow when it's all finished and it should be much easier to use than before, with some extra features too.

Many GB's of Amazing Pee Videos Now Easily Available For Download

As a gold member you get access to the forum archive. Sounds pretty boring, but there's actually some great stuff in there like pee pics/stories from past competitions etc. 

But even better... there's MANY GB's of downlable pee videos from the old 'premium membership' we had before gold membership (i.e. before we had a gallery to stream videos directly from the site, we had files to download containing a bunch of pee videos). However, since these were previous  a little hard to find in the archive, I have now made a thread in Gold Lounge with all the links you need to get the content. I  know there were some really great clips in there.

Gold membership will continue to be expanded, developed and improved every single week. 

If you're not yet a gold member, there's still places left - join here.

Currently introducing "albums" to the video gallery as a way of members being able to group together existing videos in the gallery.

Closed albums - create as many of your own albums as you want and only you control what goes in it; particularly useful for adding all your favourite videos, so you literally have one page with them all on and don't have to search for them (or rely on downloading them and using your own storage space)

Open albums - all gold members can easily import videos from the gallery into these communal albums for niche sub-interests. For example, although the gallery is categorised for things like 'naughty' videos and 'outdoor' videos, what if you're specifically into blondes peeing? Create an album for blonde peeing and let the community add videos into the album.

It'll be much more straight forward than it sounds, and hopefully a great way of organising the content in the way you want! 

• 4 months later...

400+ videos uploaded in the last month. We're currently in the process of adding custom thumbnails to each one along with tags, so it's extremely easy to find the videos you want in the gallery.

Lots of exciting updates to gold membership planned, plus all the current benefits you can find out about here: https://peefans.com/gold  (including video gallery access, custom themes, unlimited inbox space & sending private attachments, all ads removed, custom title/rank and lots more!)

If you like this site and want it to continue, please consider supporting us, and unlocking all of these features today. 

Simply send me a private message or apply using the link above.

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Shadowpiss said:

Do they have a men a mature section for us females that like to watch men 

Hi shadowpiss, not in gold membership, but as you may have seen we have a FREE section for that:

https://peefans.com/forum/35-men-peeing-pictures-videos-stories/

For all the gold benefits, check this out: https://peefans.com/gold 

Thanks.