Why I prefer to watch fully clothed women are pissing?

I love to watch female pissing and enjoying a lot. I prefer to watch fully clothed women are pissing, especially when they are in skirts, dresses and sarees. However it doesn't mean that I am not interesting in naked female pissing. Different ways of female pissing brings the pleasure in different ways. The actions of pissing women are very interesting from start to end of their pissing. It is always interesting that how women who want to pee are getting ready to empty their bladders. Lifting skirt (or dress / saree), pulling down the panties, squatting and releasing the pee, after peeing standing up, pulling back the panties up and skirt down are the steps that women are following. All of these actions are pleasurable. Upskirt views are generating an additional pleasure. So that I love to watch all these actions in addition to watch the pee stream from the urethra.

• Agree 2

On 6/14/2018 at 4:35 PM, sathuta said:

I love to watch female pissing and enjoying a lot. I prefer to watch fully clothed women are pissing, especially when they are in skirts, dresses and sarees. However it doesn't mean that I am not interesting in naked female pissing. Different ways of female pissing brings the pleasure in different ways. The actions of pissing women are very interesting from start to end of their pissing. It is always interesting that how women who want to pee are getting ready to empty their bladders. Lifting skirt (or dress / saree), pulling down the panties, squatting and releasing the pee, after peeing standing up, pulling back the panties up and skirt down are the steps that women are following. All of these actions are pleasurable. Upskirt views are generating an additional pleasure. So that I love to watch all these actions in addition to watch the pee stream from the urethra.

I know what you mean, it's strangely sexier if they're clothed, I suppose its the excitement of brief glimpses of what you're not meant to see and the anticipation if what's under the clothes.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, lordofcoatham1 said:

I know what you mean, it's strangely sexier if they're clothed, I suppose its the excitement of brief glimpses of what you're not meant to see and the anticipation if what's under the clothes.

It is so curious when a dressed woman going to pee.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sathuta said:

It is so curious when a dressed woman going to pee.

Yes that pal is right, isn't it?

When you watch a movie with girls all around naked, peeing is great too nonetheless, but a girl which is clothed and "normal" then starts peeing, is like a world unveiling all of a sudden!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yes that pal is right, isn't it?

When you watch a movie with girls all around naked, peeing is great too nonetheless, but a girl which is clothed and "normal" then starts peeing, is like a world unveiling all of a sudden!

Yes....😍

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Friday nights in my town provides good sightings, more than anything during summers

I'll try to tell what I see while roaming drunk

Give us a small clue as to which town, and we may just find each other there!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, steamlover6 said:

Give us a small clue as to which town, and we may just find each other there!

If I had not all the reasons I have to hide my identity, I would have gladly showed to you all my face and shared all my infos

I am not ashamed of what I do, but really what I do is outlawed in my country

(also delving so much into occult is not seen that well)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If I had not all the reasons I have to hide my identity, I would have gladly showed to you all my face and shared all my infos

I am not ashamed of what I do, but really what I do is outlawed in my country

(also delving so much into occult is not seen that well)

Then you should come to the UK, quite relaxed here!

• Haha 1
Just now, steamlover6 said:

Then you should come to the UK, quite relaxed here!

Theorically speaking I know France is even better, there public urination is outlawed only if grossly on display

ahahahaah!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/18/2018 at 9:21 PM, spywareonya said:

Theorically speaking I know France is even better, there public urination is outlawed only if grossly on display

ahahahaah!!!!

In this case, Asian countries like India are much better.

• Agree 1
58 minutes ago, sathuta said:

In this case, Asian countries like India are much better.

Well, we all know ahahahahahahahaha

But among west Europe I read France is special 

A question about India: girls pee so brazenly also in big rich cities or only in smaller towns?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We do it all the time, lol. Tends to be a little expensive way to have wet fun though. 

Some clothes don't hold up well to repeated washings, we have found that the somewhat 'disposable' clothing from KMart (Walmart) last the longest. Understand that this is not something to wear when you go to have a pee, these clothes are to wear when you are peed on 😛

We bought more last weekend, lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I've a couple of recommendations for you, a pair of tight wet look leggings are very good, they stand up to a lot of peeing, my wife has a couple of pairs, one normal, and one with a  slit at the crotch, it forms part of what she calls her 'fuck suit', she wears them with a black swimsuit, and a pair of patent thigh boots. the other week we were out and she was wearing the regular pair, minus panties, she got so desperate for a piss that she did it in the pants, there was so much force that it sprayed through them like a hose, very horny. 

I also acquired a wet look catsuit with a 2 way zip, from a site on E-bay, brand new and it was only about £8, they're good for having fun in, also jodhpurs are very sexy too, some, although being tight, don't drag into the crotch, so they create like a small pocket area, when she pisses, you can hear it filling this pocket although for a few seconds nothing comes out, finally it begins to pour through the material and down her legs. they are not very expensive, about £20 a pair and last for ages, my wife has had a couple of pairs for over 10 years, yes we use them for fun, and they've been pissed into loads of times, but she also wears them outside when gardening and stuff, they're much tougher than jeans

Watch this video, you'll see what I mean.

https://www.redtube.com/1416850

WOW, both the post and the video... slob...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

We do it all the time, lol. Tends to be a little expensive way to have wet fun though. 

Some clothes don't hold up well to repeated washings, we have found that the somewhat 'disposable' clothing from KMart (Walmart) last the longest. Understand that this is not something to wear when you go to have a pee, these clothes are to wear when you are peed on 😛

We bought more last weekend, lol.

wow.....😀

• Agree 1
On 6/14/2018 at 6:35 PM, sathuta said:

The actions of pissing women are very interesting from start to end of their pissing. It is always interesting that how women who want to pee are getting ready to empty their bladders.

It's nice to read that. I have exactly similar thoughts.

In last weekend I saw straight from my balcony how 2 girls were peeing at a side of a road.
But I saw only a few last seconds until they stood up and left because I came to my balcony too late.
I would so much want to see the whole "scenario" from the beginning when they arrived at the place until they left.
If I just would come 2 minutes earlier to my balcony... you can maybe understand my little frustration...

And on the next day, I saw one couple,  man and woman, from a distance when I was walking on a road. 
And I saw how that woman was looking for a place to pee.
Unfortunately, I didn't saw her peeing, but it was very interesting to see her behavior a few seconds before that.

There was something special about her behavior or body language what told me that she was preparing to lower her pants and squatting down soon.
I'm not sure if it was a pose of her hands or something else, but that was interesting to notice even if I didn't saw the end of it.

I don't usually see this kind of things very often, hardly once a summer, and now I saw 2 times in the same weekend, so I actually wrote  "story" about it where I explain better about what I saw. One other person is "proofreading" my "story" (it's happened 100% real) and when it's ready, I can post it to somewhere here on Genuine pee stories and sightings.

(I actually saw even 3rth "sighting" at same weekend, but I'm not 100% sure if that woman in a bush was doing that what I think or if she was doing something else.)

Edited by W1ll_B
Added one word
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, W1ll_B said:

It's nice to read that. I have exactly similar thoughts.

In last weekend I saw straight from my balcony how 2 girls were peeing at a side of a road.
But I saw only a few last seconds until they stood up and left because I came to my balcony too late.
I would so much want to see the whole "scenario" from the beginning when they arrived at the place until they left.
If I just would come 2 minutes earlier to my balcony... you can maybe understand my little frustration...

And on the next day, I saw one couple,  man and woman, from a distance when I was walking on a road. 
And I saw how that woman was looking for a place to pee.
Unfortunately, I didn't saw her peeing, but it was very interesting to see her behavior a few seconds before that.

There was something special about her behavior or body language what told me that she was preparing to lower her pants and squatting down soon.
I'm not sure if it was a pose of her hands or something else, but that was interesting to notice even if I didn't saw the end of it.

I don't usually see this kind of things very often, hardly once a summer, and now I saw 2 times in the same weekend, so I actually wrote  "story" about it where I explain better about what I saw. One other person is "proofreading" my "story" (it's happened 100% real) and when it's ready, I can post it to somewhere here on Genuine pee stories and sightings.

(I actually saw even 3rth "sighting" at same weekend, but I'm not 100% sure if that woman in a bush was doing that what I think or if she was doing something else.)

Female pissing behavior is so interesting and generating huge pleasure.

• Agree 1
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:18 PM, sathuta said:

You are great too....😍

My lovely friend, thank you from the heart

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, sathuta said:

Female pissing behavior is so interesting and generating huge pleasure.

Indeed, I recently witnessed a lot of sightings, will write about them when I'll have time!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1