MUST READ Gold Membership & Video Gallery (Keep PeeFans Alive)

Short version:

If you want access to loads of great videos, including some exclusive piss movies from our own forum members, gold membership offers lots of extra pee content. You'll also get a huge amount of extra forum benefits and perks, such as additional designs and the removal of ads. 

Even if you aren't interested in the above somehow, if you like PeeFans, upgrading your account is the only way to ensure the site continues, so please consider it a donation to help fund the site's rising running costs. 🙂 

(Plus, there is already an exceptionally hot new video from Spywareonya waiting for you when you upgrade, featuring her peeing at a very public bus stop!😉 ) 

Visit https://peefans.com/gold to complete the upgrade. LIMITED SPACES ARE LEFT!

"I've just upgraded... now what?"

If you've followed the short instructions sent and paid for either 3 months or 12 months of gold membership, please allow me some time to upgrade your account. I will do this as soon as I am online, which is regularly, but unfortunately can take a day or so (usually much faster). 

Once I have performed this upgrade, you will instantly be able to do/access the following:

Access to PeeFans Amateur Video Gallery (click here)

Access to NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD (click here)

Access to The Gold Member Lounge (click here)

(There's handy links directly to all three of these on the main page of PeeFans).

Also....

You no longer see any adverts, banners, or messages about upgrading etc - the forum is tidy again!

You can change how the forum looks - press the 'Theme' button on the bottom of any page of PeeFans!

You can edit and delete your posts at any time - the 72 hour limit is removed! 

When creating a club, you can set it to 'Private' so only invited members can see inside!

Unlimited Private Conversations!

Gold Coloured Username & Gold Member Rank! (or this can be disabled if you would prefer, please just ask)

Change Your Forum Username & Title In Your Account Settings!

Priority support - you will be heard first!

PeeFans Will Continue To Run & Improve! This site would not exist without you. Seriously: thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 2:34 PM, Admin said:

Short version:

If you want access to loads of great videos, including some exclusive piss movies from our own forum members, gold membership offers lots of extra pee content. You'll also get a huge amount of extra forum benefits and perks, such as additional designs and the removal of ads. 

Even if you aren't interested in the above somehow, if you like PeeFans, upgrading your account is the only way to ensure the site continues, so please consider it a donation to help fund the site's rising running costs. 🙂 

(Plus, there is already an exceptionally hot new video from Spywareonya waiting for you when you upgrade, featuring her peeing at a very public bus stop!😉 ) 

Gold

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great news - we're back up and running!

For anyone who was having trouble paying previously or hadn't received a message, please check your inbox with all of the details for our new and improved system. 

If you still haven't heard from me or having any sort of issues, please let me know right away. We should be all set now though. 

If you haven't yet posted here, all you need to do is write the word GOLD below to get started.

• 2 weeks later...