Click here to remove ads
Admin

Gold Membership - Registration & What's Included?

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Short version:

If you want access to loads of great videos, including some exclusive piss movies from our own forum members, gold membership offers lots of extra pee content. You'll also get a huge amount of extra forum benefits and perks, such as additional designs and the removal of ads. 

Even if you aren't interested in the above somehow, if you like PeeFans, upgrading your account is the only way to ensure the site continues, so please consider it a donation to help fund the site's rising running costs. 🙂 

(Plus, there is already an exceptionally hot new video from Spywareonya waiting for you when you upgrade, featuring her peeing at a very public bus stop!😉 ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

GOLD

Edited by Fremen5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I'll dig for some GOLD for a year, I can spare it right now.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I will be Gold too. Just awaiting Admin to action it.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

gold

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 6/13/2018 at 2:34 PM, Admin said:

Short version:

If you want access to loads of great videos, including some exclusive piss movies from our own forum members, gold membership offers lots of extra pee content. You'll also get a huge amount of extra forum benefits and perks, such as additional designs and the removal of ads. 

Even if you aren't interested in the above somehow, if you like PeeFans, upgrading your account is the only way to ensure the site continues, so please consider it a donation to help fund the site's rising running costs. 🙂 

(Plus, there is already an exceptionally hot new video from Spywareonya waiting for you when you upgrade, featuring her peeing at a very public bus stop!😉 ) 

Gold

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Great news - we're back up and running!

For anyone who was having trouble paying previously or hadn't received a message, please check your inbox with all of the details for our new and improved system. 

If you still haven't heard from me or having any sort of issues, please let me know right away. We should be all set now though. 

If you haven't yet posted here, all you need to do is write the word GOLD below to get started.