Anybody else peed in the sea?

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, naughty_rosie said:

Who hasn't? lol

I've peed in the ocean and in the sand of the beach many times. Sometimes I pull my bikini bottom aside to pee, sometimes I just pee through them. I just add my salty water into the salty water haha.

Peeing pulling bikin to one's side is something I find terribly erotic

We can pee through it, but we chose to actually adfirm we are urinating by scoffing it a bit and reveal our pussy...

I really get wet reading this

Can I ask you, do you shave it?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 8 months later...

I love the ocean and live for the 3 months per year that the ocean temperature is warm enough to enjoy being in the water.  Being a guy who likes the act of peeing, I pee differently depending on the situation.  On a crowded beach, I'll piss through my swimsuit as I'm jumping the waves.  When I feel brave, I'll stand in water below my crotch and watch my pee stream spurt out through the fabric at the top of my swimsuit.  I secretly want other swimmers to notice.  L.O.L.!  When no one is close to me in the surf, I like to pull Junior out through the right leg opening and pee.  At the local nude beach, I'll stand at the shoreline and pee into the water, completely exposed.  It's a total thrill for me to pee openly in public when I can get away with it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I tried to pee in the sea last night, but I was stood atop a sand dune, and the tide was out.
100yds is a long way to try and pee, especially if there's no wind behind you to help.
I remember swimming in a little harbour on Cyprus a couple of years ago (strictly speaking I suppose, I was off Cyprus since I was in the sea, but you know what I mean).
All these little tiny fishes surrounded us and were nibbling around our knees.
They were very interested indeed when I peed, so I guess they liked the warmth, or the nutrients or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So many times! When I was growing up, we lived right next to a beach pretty much and I used to spend hours on the shore and in the sea. Whenever me or my friends needed to pee, we just used to swim a little way out, pee and then go right back to what we were doing. 

I miss those days!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 6/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, CON2H4 said:

Has anybody else peed in the sea? Did it feel any warmer?

Whenever I’m at the beach I pee in the sea. I’ll pee when I get in the water to swim, or just wade into the water. Most of the time I just go through my shorts. I don’t feel the need to swim out deeper before peeing, I’m quite happy doing it where it’s shallow. The only concession is I won’t pee right next to anyone unless I know they’re ok with it!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, lovestoseepee said:

Like everyone else I have also peed in the sea and it does momentarily feel warmer if the sea is cold.

Indeed… the question should be "anybody did NOT pee in the sea at least once in their lives?"

When I'm in the water, I simply piss, sea or pool

I even scoff my bikini to one side, to avoid the risk for it to get stained after so many pisses they get…

Brazen? No, useful aahahahahaja

• Love 2
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed… the question should be "anybody did NOT pee in the sea at least once in their lives?"

When I'm in the water, I simply piss, sea or pool

I even scoff my bikini to one side, to avoid the risk for it to get stained after so many pisses they get…

Brazen? No, useful aahahahahaja

I love your response to this haha 🙂

• Love 1

A while ago when I was young and enthusiastic, I used to do sub-aqua (read scuba, aqualung etc).

The first thing we would do when we put our wetsuit on was pee in it. I makes it all warm and wet inside so that when you hit the water, the cold isn't quite such a shock.

That was before I had fully recognised my love for peeing, but it did feel seriously good. I just wish I could do it now 😢

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

Firstly do sub-aqua again, but if I had realised then what I know now, I would have peed a damn sight more in the wetsuit.

Aaaaaaaaahh now I got it!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 7 months later...

I'm on small boats a lot, so it's more times into it than in it. 

But, one time there was a most attractive woman aboard and I was feeling frisky. Rising to the occasion, I stood over the side as I made my golden offering to Neptune and said, "the water's cold!"

• Like 1

I had a lot of fun in the Canaries last year.  always wanted to go to a nudist beach, but had never had the courage.  found that courage last year.  went for a nice early morning walk along a nudist beach, went for a swim and peed right there in the sea.  I was so worked up, I released some other fluids too 🙂 After that, every time I went in the sea, I'd pee right there.  I also liked getting out of the sea dripping wet and then  walking along and peeing in my board shorts.  Simply amazing to be walking along, leaving a trail that everyone thinks is just sea water dripping off your shorts 🙂

• Hot 1