The Smell of Female

@greedyneedygirl

hope the first pic was you because unless I fingered to somebody else...

the tell was Amazing. Smell is, I think, our trademark as women. After my last lesbian night (the one I wrote about in the forum) I definitely have no dobuts about it anymore

ps you are marvellous

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Roland, a man I met on-line would contact me the night before, he had a very simple and heartfelt instruction; "Please don't wash, or wipe yourself after a pee". I found this very hard to carry out, our meeting always took place on the last Friday of every month. I worked as a receptionist in a Dental Practice, and so I did carry out my morning ablutions. My peeing habits dependent upon how much I'd drank during the day, tea, coffee, a soft drink, water. For the rest of his request...not wiping after a pee, I carried out in the toilet at the practice. Staff had their own loo, off a communal room where we had breaks for morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea. Roland picked me up directly from the Practice at around 4.00pm. I usually wore hold up stockings, a loose dress and if in the Winter a warm overcoat. The venue was a thoroughly seedy Adult Cinema in the city centre. Admission for couples was free, but Roland had a membership anyway, females were regarded with suspicion, but the proprietor of the cinema turned a blind eye, he knew that activities took place, by and large Gay or Bi-Sexual men of varying ages, giving each other oral sex, or masturbating openly as they watched the action unfold on the two screens. I attracted a great deal of attention, many men gathering around us, with their penises sticking out of their trousers. Roland's task was simply to finger me, he pulled my knickers down to my knees, and I would part my legs. It's all he wanted to do...in his words; "To get the smell of female on my fingers", all the more important for him was that his probing, groping fingers would stimulate me enough to have an orgasm. That was it, apart from the fact that he would request that he keep my panties so that he could masturbate in them once he got home. He would then send me a photograph of himself wearing them and ejaculating in them. I no longer see Roland, he emigrated to Australia to take up an executive role at a Tech Company in Melbourne. Occasionally he will contact me by email, usually with a photograph of him in ladies underwear.  

Feel_Up.thumb.jpeg.ad0b8942ece6e5eda953f2e3e14f260c.jpeg

20180424_173333.thumb.jpg.fcea20074499c057f5b009befa003501.jpg

Nice story, really hot. Nice sexy images too.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Nothing like the scent of a female even their piss smells amazing mixed with there pheromones 

plus we are talking of her, not of any other person...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...