Hairdressers

• 2 weeks later...

@greedyneedygirl, I love this.   I wonder if any hairdressers out there are actually secretly wishing they could pee on their clients whilst their clients are secretly wishing the hairdressers would pee on them.  However, neither party gets to fulfil their desire because they presume the other party wouldn't be interested.

Maybe some hairdressers could consider offering a golden shampoo for an additional cost.    I would definitely change my barber if I heard that this was being offered by a female barber/hairdresser somewhere near me.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@greedyneedygirl, I love this.   I wonder if any hairdressers out there are actually secretly wishing they could pee on their clients whilst their clients are secretly wishing the hairdressers would pee on them.  However, neither party gets to fulfil their desire because they presume the other party wouldn't be interested.

Maybe some hairdressers could consider offering a golden shampoo for an additional cost.    I would definitely change my barber if I heard that this was being offered by a female barber/hairdresser somewhere near me.

I really could build and enterprise with my pussy then!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

There's a hairdresser near me who had a sign in the window, 'blow jobs £15' believe me I was very tempted, incidentally young lady if you are in the Worcester area, I could be down there in a couple of hours, I'd gladly come and pee on your hair. lol

I live REALLY far for you ehehehehe

but really far!!!

Was I to visit UK one day, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I will infringe a bit my privacy and pee on my english friends

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 12:50 PM, owlman76 said:

mmm, there's an equestrian store near me that does a wonderful range of jodhpurs and riding boots, the only problem is I always get the jods a size smaller than the lady needs, still it adds a whole new meaning to the phrase, 'read my lips' lol

jeese women in jodphurs send me mad

• Like 1
On 6/21/2018 at 4:13 AM, Alfresco said:

I did actually take two years of hairdressing. I have to admit there were a few clients I wouldn't have minded giving a more intimate rinsing... 

At one point a client of mine was in my chair and asked if it was okay to get up during a colour session. I was lightening her hair and didn't want the bleach to damage it so I asked for how long and she said that she just really had to pee. I said by all means to go ahead and she promptly bolted up and half ran out the door to the bathroom. There actually was one girl in that class who I shared my kink with and she gave me a nearly sarcastic raised eyebrow the second my client was out of eyeshot. I tried not to blush and faaaailed horrifically. When my client came back she said "oh god, thank you" which I have to admit did turn me on. On a couple occasions I've made my subs hold it and only let them piss in public late at night to which they then thanked me for letting them pee. 

The other girl in my class teased me relentlessly with that story, usually in the absolute worst timing. Thank the gods hairdressing aprons cover most improptu hard-ons

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Mmmm great thought.  There's also the converse situation - the young 18yr old apprentice who works in a small salon owner by two mature hairdressers - think Cinderella and the ugly stepsisters.  Although she's supposed to be receiving training, most of her day is spent sweeping the floor, rearranging magazines and going to the local booze store on their errands.

The other problem is that the one bathroom in the salon is so disgusting the girl refuses to use it. Instead she holds all day, hoping nobody notices her squirming through the afternoon. Her bosses have probably worked out what she's doing - her final task of the day is to run water into a bucket and mop the floor. Then at last she's finally free to walk home as quickly as she can, desperately hoping the family bathroom is free. She's not wet herself yet and to be honest the idea doesn't appeal at all, but who knows what could happen....    True story.

• Like 1