Let's All Hear it for Steve 25805!

1 hour ago, ndr1968pz said:

I've been doing some clubs here.  Namely Golden Shower Fans.  I have downloaded a bunch of images from there and elsewhere and noticed that many of the photos were contributed by Steve.  Man!  His collection is vast!

I just wanted to say it publicly:  Thanks man!  for uploading so many really juicy images!  Can't wait to put them all in slide show mode and rock back, with my pants off and my hand busy doing...you know what!  While I look at all the nasty, naughty fun! 

without any intentions to be disrespecting toward any other I praise, I consider Steve the most complete contributor, pictures, videos, sights, fictional stories, general clean chat, he is everywhere and Always posts ONLY great and incredible stuff

by they way Ndr, I am so hapy to have you here around again

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, ndr1968pz said:

I've been doing some clubs here.  Namely Golden Shower Fans.  I have downloaded a bunch of images from there and elsewhere and noticed that many of the photos were contributed by Steve.  Man!  His collection is vast!

I just wanted to say it publicly:  Thanks man!  for uploading so many really juicy images!  Can't wait to put them all in slide show mode and rock back, with my pants off and my hand busy doing...you know what!  While I look at all the nasty, naughty fun! 

Wow, only just found this. Thanks man!

• Agree 1