Click here to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
owlman76

You'll, do it my way

Posted (edited)

The three young women had worked at the riding centre for a little under a year, in fact they'd all started on the same day, they were all in there early twenties and all quite attractive, something that did not go unnoticed by the centres owner, and not something she'd been overly happy about! She'd been quite a looker herself in her younger days with her trim figure and shoulder length blonde hair, but now as she approached her mid fifties, things had begun to change, she was a little thicker around her midriff, her once pert rear wasn't quite as pert, it sagged a little in all but the tightest jodhpurs, and her days of going braless, were long gone, so seeing these fit attractive young ladies made her feel rather angry, also, where once she'd been the centre of attention, now the male clients seemed happier to deal with these younger, more attractive girls.

In an attempt to detract from their good looks, she'd gone out of her way to make their dress as unattractive as possible, their jodhpurs were the cheapest available, and rather saggy around the rear, their tops were baggy and they wore the short boots, rather than the long ones, she and most other girls wore at the other stables, even the pertest bottom looked distinctly un-sexy in those saggy black jodhpurs.

One day the young women had been chatting, they'd all had enough of her trying to make them look dowdy, in an attempt to make herself look more attractive, and they agreed that the following day they'd all wear their own clothes, little did they realise what the consequences of their actions would be, or how painfully they'd remember it for several days later, for the young blonde one it would end in a particularly painful and humiliating experience!

The following day when they arrived for work, they were all dressed the same, a crisp white blouse, tight beige jodhpurs, and long, shiny black leather boots, and very sexy they looked too, they'd even decided to wear panties, not tiny one's, but just big enough to give a slightly visible line beneath the tight jodhpurs. If men liked women in jodhpurs, they seemed to find them even more attractive if there was just a hint of a panty line, it seemed to highlight the delights that were barely hidden by the taught material, it also helped hide the damp patch, if a girl got a little overexcited while riding.

They were stood by the main stable block, discussing the days work, when all hell broke loose! "What the hell do you think you're playing at!" screamed a woman's voice,  they all, instantly turned around to see the owner, the aptly named Ms Rider, storming angrily towards them. She looked at the three women, then once again began to rant at them, "where are your uniforms, why are you dressed like this, who's idea was it to disobey me?".before they could answer even one of the questions, she was at it again, " I know what you're up to, trying to chat up the male clients, hoping they'll spend money on you, or maybe even ask you to marry them, well I'm not having it, get into the barn!"

She herded the three young women into the large building and made them stand in a line while she inspected them, the first, a slim girl with long dark hair cast her eyes towards the ground in a feeble attempt to avoid angering Ms Rider any further, it was a futile attempt,she glared at the shiny boots, the tight jodhpurs, and the crisp white blouse, the top three buttons were undone, allowing just a peek at her white lacey bra, seeing this only enraged her further! "get that blouse off, NOW!" she screamed, the girl stood there motionless, "GET IT OFF! she roared again, the girl removed her blouse and hung it on a nearby hook, Ms. Rider glared at her, standing as she now did, in her bra, jodhpurs, and shiny black boots, She dragged the startled girl to a tying ring, lashed her hands together with a lead rope and secured it to the tying ring, then snatching up a riding crop, went to work on the girls jodhpur clad behind, she let out a yelp of pain as the first stroke found it's target, swiftly followed by several more, each time the poor girl yelped it only seemed to encourage the irate Ms. Rider., Finaly she stopped and threw down the riding crop, the poor girl slumped against the post, sobbing quietly to herself, not finished yet however, Ms. Rider grabbed the waistband of the unfortunate girls jodhpurs and yanked them down, taking her white silky panties with them, the two other girls watched in horror. "you two, get those blouses off, and be bloody quick about it", both girls hurriedly removed their blouses, she glared at the taller blonde one, seeing her silky half cup bra, sent her into a further rage, " and get that off too". The girl hastily removed her bra and dropped it on the floor alongside her blouse.

Ms, rider picked up a longer whip, and laid six strokes across the unfortunate girls bare buttocks, then untied her and watched as she pulled her panties and jodhpurs back over her sore bottom, "now you" see yelled, pointing to the girl with the long  brown hair, as she stepped forward, she too found herself, being tied to the post before being soundly whipped, then like the other girl, she found her jodhpurs being torn down, however, her panties  somehow stayed up stayed up, meaning she at least was spared the indignity of her bare bottom being on show, all though the thin material did little to soften the harsh blows from the whip!

Finally, it was the turn of the blonde girl, if anything beating the other two had only served to make Ms.Rider even angrier, She quickly tied the poor girl to the post, then paused for a moment, she'd thought of a more degrading punishment for this one, especially as in her twisted mind, she was obviously the ringleader! She roughly tore down her jodhpurs and panties, then began to beat her bare bottom with the riding crop, after about a dozen strokes the girl sobbed uncontrollably, and large red marks were clearly visible on her sexy rear, Ms. Rider then pulled up the girls panties, and jodhpurs, leading the poor girl to think it was all over, it wasn't! She then began to beat her over her jodhpurs with the longer whip, the girl yelped in pain, but to no avail, finally after several more strokes, she felt a warm wetness between her legs, looking down, she realised she'd urinated into her jodhpurs, Ms.Rider ceased the whipping, and watched as a torrent of piss, poured out of the unfortunate girls jodhpurs, down her shapely thighs, and into her boots. "Not so attractive now are we" she laughed, she grabbed the poor girls bra, and blouse, and dropped them into the growing puddle between her booted feet, finally she'd completely emptied her bladder and not only were her jodhpurs soaked, but her bra and blouse were too. she untied the girl and told her to get dressed in her piss soaked clothes, the blouse was see through and her bra was clearly visible beneath. Ms.Rider spoke to the other two girls, they'd watched their friend being beaten and had witnessed her wetting herself, "now, if you two sluts want to keep your jobs, and if you don't want what happened to her happening to you, then tomorrow morning you'll be wearing the uniform that I provided, clear", they both nodded, "right, now go home and be back here tomorrow", the girls shot out of the barn and disappeared, "and you, my little whore, don't think I've finished with you, because I havent!". She dragged the unfortunate girl to the main gate by the road, tied her hand and foot, then tied her to the gate, five minutes later she returned with a sign which she placed beside the poor girl, " I'm a nasty cheap whore, I behaved very badly at work and when I was caught out, I couldn't take my punishment and pissed myself, please feel free to grope me", she tore open the girls blouse, exposing her piss soaked lacy bra, "there you go slut, maybe one of the locals will still find you attractive, because I'm sure the men who come here won't", and she walked away leaving her tied up and helpless, would anyone take up the offer of giving her a good grope, would anyone even fancy the long haired blonde that was soaked in her own piss?, only time would tell.

THE END

Edited by owlman76
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, owlman76 said:

The three young women had worked at the riding centre for a little under a year, in fact they'd all started on the same day, they were all in there early twenties and all quite attractive, something that did not go unnoticed by the centres owner, and not something she'd been overly happy about! She'd been quite a looker herself in her younger days with her trim figure and shoulder length blonde hair, but now as she approached her mid fifties, things had begun to change, she was a little thicker around her midriff, her once pert rear wasn't quite as pert, it sagged a little in all but the tightest jodhpurs, and her days of going braless, were long gone, so seeing these fit attractive young ladies made her feel rather angry, also, where once she'd been the centre of attention, now the male clients seemed happier to deal with these younger, more attractive girls.

In an attempt to detract from their good looks, she'd gone out of her way to make their dress as unattractive as possible, their jodhpurs were the cheapest available, and rather saggy around the rear, their tops were baggy and they wore the short boots, rather than the long ones, she and most other girls wore at the other stables, even the pertest bottom looked distinctly un-sexy in those saggy black jodhpurs.

One day the young women had been chatting, they'd all had enough of her trying to make them look dowdy, in an attempt to make herself look more attractive, and they agreed that the following day they'd all wear their own clothes, little did they realise what the consequences of their actions would be, or how painfully they'd remember it for several days later, for the young blonde one it would end in a particularly painful and humiliating experience!

The following day when they arrived for work, they were all dressed the same, a crisp white blouse, tight beige jodhpurs, and long, shiny black leather boots, and very sexy they looked too, they'd even decided to wear panties, not tiny one's, but just big enough to give a slightly visible line beneath the tight jodhpurs. If men liked women in jodhpurs, they seemed to find them even more attractive if there was just a hint of a panty line, it seemed to highlight the delights that were barely hidden by the taught material, it also helped hide the damp patch, if a girl got a little overexcited while riding.

They were stood by the main stable block, discussing the days work, when all hell broke loose! "What the hell do you think you're playing at!" screamed a woman's voice,  they all, instantly turned around to see the owner, the aptly named Ms Rider, storming angrily towards them. She looked at the three women, then once again began to rant at them, "where are your uniforms, why are you dressed like this, who's idea was it to disobey me?".before they could answer even one of the questions, she was at it again, " I know what you're up to, trying to chat up the male clients, hoping they'll spend money on you, or maybe even ask you to marry them, well I'm not having it, get into the barn!"

She herded the three young women into the large building and made them stand in a line while she inspected them, the first, a slim girl with long dark hair cast her eyes towards the ground in a feeble attempt to avoid angering Ms Rider any further, it was a futile attempt,she glared at the shiny boots, the tight jodhpurs, and the crisp white blouse, the top three buttons were undone, allowing just a peek at her white lacey bra, seeing this only enraged her further! "get that blouse off, NOW!" she screamed, the girl stood there motionless, "GET IT OFF! she roared again, the girl removed her blouse and hung it on a nearby hook, Ms. Rider glared at her, standing as she now did, in her bra, jodhpurs, and shiny black boots, She dragged the startled girl to a tying ring, lashed her hands together with a lead rope and secured it to the tying ring, then snatching up a riding crop, went to work on the girls jodhpur clad behind, she let out a yelp of pain as the first stroke found it's target, swiftly followed by several more, each time the poor girl yelped it only seemed to encourage the irate Ms. Rider., Finaly she stopped and threw down the riding crop, the poor girl slumped against the post, sobbing quietly to herself, not finished yet however, Ms. Rider grabbed the waistband of the unfortunate girls jodhpurs and yanked them down, taking her white silky panties with them, the two other girls watched in horror. "you two, get those blouses off, and be bloody quick about it", both girls hurriedly removed their blouses, she glared at the taller blonde one, seeing her silky half cup bra, sent her into a further rage, " and get that off too". The girl hastily removed her bra and dropped it on the floor alongside her blouse.

Ms, rider picked up a longer whip, and laid six strokes across the unfortunate girls bare buttocks, then untied her and watched as she pulled her panties and jodhpurs back over her sore bottom, "now you" see yelled, pointing to the girl with the long  brown hair, as she stepped forward, she too found herself, being tied to the post before being soundly whipped, then like the other girl, she found her jodhpurs being torn down, however, her panties  somehow stayed up stayed up, meaning she at least was spared the indignity of her bare bottom being on show, all though the thin material did little to soften the harsh blows from the whip!

Finally, it was the turn of the blonde girl, if anything beating the other two had only served to make Ms.Rider even angrier, She quickly tied the poor girl to the post, then paused for a moment, she'd thought of a more degrading punishment for this one, especially as in her twisted mind, she was obviously the ringleader! She roughly tore down her jodhpurs and panties, then began to beat her bare bottom with the riding crop, after about a dozen strokes the girl sobbed uncontrollably, and large red marks were clearly visible on her sexy rear, Ms. Rider then pulled up the girls panties, and jodhpurs, leading the poor girl to think it was all over, it wasn't! She then began to beat her over her jodhpurs with the longer whip, the girl yelped in pain, but to no avail, finally after several more strokes, she felt a warm wetness between her legs, looking down, she realised she'd urinated into her jodhpurs, Ms.Rider ceased the whipping, and watched as a torrent of piss, poured out of the unfortunate girls jodhpurs, down her shapely thighs, and into her boots. "Not so attractive now are we" she laughed, she grabbed the poor girls bra, and blouse, and dropped them into the growing puddle between her booted feet, finally she'd completely emptied her bladder and not only were her jodhpurs soaked, but her bra and blouse were too. she untied the girl and told her to get dressed in her piss soaked clothes, the blouse was see through and her bra was clearly visible beneath. Ms.Rider spoke to the other two girls, they'd watched their friend being beaten and had witnessed her wetting herself, "now, if you two sluts want to keep your jobs, and if you don't want what happened to her happening to you, then tomorrow morning you'll be wearing the uniform that I provided, clear", they both nodded, "right, now go home and be back here tomorrow", the girls shot out of the barn and disappeared, "and you, my little whore, don't think I've finished with you, because I havent!". She dragged the unfortunate girl to the main gate by the road, tied her hand and foot, then tied her to the gate, five minutes later she returned with a sign which she placed beside the poor girl, " I'm a nasty cheap whore, I behaved very badly at work and when I was caught out, I couldn't take my punishment and pissed myself, please feel free to grope me", she tore open the girls blouse, exposing her piss soaked lacy bra, "there you go slut, maybe one of the locals will still find you attractive, because I'm sure the men who come here won't", and she walked away leaving her tied up and helpless, would anyone take up the offer of giving her a good grope, would anyone even fancy the long haired blonde that was soaked in her own piss?, only time would tell.

THE END

quick and hot

you get better every time, and you are very active these days

sometimes I fear people logging in less often than me could fail at giving each of your stories the consideration they deserve!!!!

• Like 1