10 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Due to the nature of my job(I work mainly outdoors) there have been a few occasions when I've had to find a discreet spot to pee.Although it is     Out of necessity and my own comfort to do my work properly it can feel quite naughty.I also remember a number of years ago a female colleague having to go pee somewhere and when she came back she said 'I hope no one saw me,I really needed to go' 

I have of course peed outdoors many times throughout my life in other situations.Sometimes for pleasure which has been followed by masturbation.Other times,when drunk late at night and just plain desperate.It is just another part of my pee fetish which i like to explore.Thanks for reading,hope you enjoy.

hot story man, to be sincere I could like more details, both 'round the girl you hinted about, and more in considering of your fetish

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

hot story man, to be sincere I could like more details, both 'round the girl you hinted about, and more in considering of your fetish

The girl was a very good work colleague of mine,whom I would have wanted to be more.She did have a kinky side to her.To relieve the boredom of work we would create scenarios in which we had to tell each other what we'd do in that situation.There was a sexual side to it which she was the main instegator of.That was as far as it went.Part of my fetish is naughty peeing outdoors.I enjoy peeing in woods,fields,alleys,anywhere where I shouldn't.As I said,this often leads to Masturbation which of course I enjoy.

• Hot 2