Minnesota fun.

I live in Minnesota. My room mates are out of town for a few days. And I'm wondering if there are any women out there who would like the opportunity to turn my house into your own personal toilet. Willing to negotiate pay if required. And willing to provide food and conversation. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, Raven726 said:

I live in Minnesota. My room mates are out of town for a few days. And I'm wondering if there are any women out there who would like the opportunity to turn my house into your own personal toilet. Willing to negotiate pay if required. And willing to provide food and conversation. 

I was a bit away from there elsewhere it would have been terribly fun, even without paying

yet, being paid to be naughty sounds terribly like prostitution... and dunno why but it makes me so hot!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Raven726 said:

The offers always open.  My job often allows me to work from home. So I always welcome company to sit and chat with. Of they desire to use my house as a toilet it's just a bonus 

I would pee in YOUR house

and on YOU, if you pledge loyalty

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, Raven726 said:

You have my loyalty forever 

And you will have lot in return

I give everything that can be handled

but only cautious people, proud enough to kneel down without their ego being offended, prove they are mature enough

• Like 1
  • Love 2