Click here to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
owlman76

The new job

As Spyware seems to like my stories so much I've decided to post another, this was written some time ago and has appeared on other forums, so apologies if you have already read it

Debbie had been out of work for some time and was delighted to receive the letter offering her the new job, OK, she,d be the only woman working at the site but that didn't bother her, besides she needed the money.
The letter stated that the first day would be spent getting to know the place and what the job entailed the work proper would start the following day.

Knowing it was all men she decided against wearing skirts,  trousers would attract less attention.
She arrived early for work that morning, she'd decided on a black polo neck jumper, black leggings and her favourite black boots, they had a small block heel so there wouldn't be a problem in walking in them.
She entered the office and the manager made her a coffee and they sat discussing the site layout and the duties she'd be undertaking, there was he said some special jobs but he'd explain them when the time came, with that, they headed out to do a walk around.
It was an underground waste storage facility and after visiting the buildings on the surface they headed down the ramp that led to the storage areas.

They'd been walking for about half an hour and it seemed to be made up of a central tunnel with side rooms, each room held containers and drums of various sizes, eventually, when it was full the entrance would be sealed and the waste would effectively be buried.
There were several other people working down there and the manager explained that it took about an hour to reach the furthest point in and by that time they'd be over 1000 metres below ground,and a good distance from the above ground site, they were in fact old mine workings that had been abandoned long ago and had recently been brought into use to store hazardous waste.
As they progressed deeper she noticed the floor was becoming wet, and eventually, they were walking in water a couple of inches deep "good job I wore my boots" she thought to herself. When they reached the furthest point in she noticed what looked like a garden shed about 8x6 in one small alcove. "Brew room" announced the manager seeing her looking at it and headed for the door, they sat down and he poured 2 large mugs of coffee, "there's no eating down here and the lads need to drink, notice how warm it is" he commented, Debbie nodded, it was quite warm actually, despite the water on the floor.

They finished their drinks and he was showing her around some of the cavernous storage rooms when she noticed a man stood facing a container with his back to them, he appeared to be taking a pee, "no toilets down here, the lads just pee anywhere " laughed the manager.
Suddenly she felt a twinge in her bladder,maybe it was the seeing the man relieving himself but she remembered that she hadn't been to the toilet since getting up at 6 am and it was now 11 am,they wandered around the caverns looking at the containers and the manager paused, turning to face away from her he began to pee, it seemed to go on for ages, he stopped and turned to Debbie, " god I needed that " She realized that she needed to pee too and hoped she could hold out 'til they reached the surface.
They headed back in the direction they'd come from and she could feel the pressure building inside her,15 minutes later and a small spurt escaped into her panties she stopped and clenched her thighs to stop it "oh dear I forgot about you, you must be bursting" said the manager "I know I was and you drank the same as me " she thought she could detect a slight leer in his tone.
"it's ok I can hold it " she said "at least I hope I can " there was no way she was going while she was down there, it was one thing for a bloke to undo his zip but no way was she going to drop her pants, not when there were strangers about.
They headed on up the main path and she was becoming more desperate, another spurt escaped then another, she began to speed up to try and get out before she lost all control "Wait here,I want to check something" said the manager,disappearing into one of the side rooms,Debbie waited, squeezing her thighs and hopping from foot to foot.
After about 5 minutes she lost the battle and began to pee herself, it flooded down her thighs soaking her black leggings, some went into her boots and some splashed into the water on the floor, suddenly as she stood there pissing herself the manager reappeared.
He said nothing, just stood in silence when she'd finished he carried on walking up the slope and within a few minutes, they emerged into the daylight.

They headed back to his office and he told her to sit down at the desk opposite his. She sat down, a little stunned by what was happening, she'd just pissed herself totally in front of this guy and he was acting like nothing had happened. He made more coffee and began to explain her duties to her, as she sat listening to him she could feel the dampness in her pants and when she moved her legs she could hear squelching in her boots.
Eventually he asked if she had any questions and as she was beginning to need another pee, asked where the toilets were, he replied that there was a portaloo in the yard but it was seldom used as it was rather smelly,most people just pee'd while they were working underground,only using the toilet for "other functions" and even then most of them waited 'til they went home.
By now they'd discussed everything and he said she may as well leave early tomorrow they'd start properly.
She was getting desperate again now and glad to be able to leave, he walked her back to her car and stood making small talk, she began to fidget, squeezing her thighs together and tapping her boots on the ground, he kept talking and she knew if she didn't leave soon she'd have another accident, somewhere in the back of her mind she was beginning to think this was what he wanted. suddenly without warning she felt herself start to pee, she tried to hold it but couldn't and a steady stream began to run down her thighs and into her boots,this time there was only a small wet patch on the ground,she made her excuses jumped into the car and drove away,the manager looked at the patch on the ground and smiled to himself.

Morning came and Debbie showered dressed and headed to work, she wore her boots again with a skirt and blouse this time, they were still a little damp from yesterday but they'd soon dry and she didn't think high heels were very practical.
"ah come in sit down have a coffee," said the manager as she entered the office, he immediately placed a steaming mug on her desk. she smiled and sat in her chair, he stood to one side and she could feel his eyes all over her.
By 11 o'clock she'd finished typing up some reports and having had several cups of coffee was in need of a pee,  he seemed to enjoy making coffee and it seemed they had at least 2 cups every hour."I just need to pop out" she said as she arose from her chair, he nodded and she left the office and headed to the portaloo, he stood and watched from the window.
The portaloo was awful and she hovered over the seat, in future she'd drink less and wait until she got home she thought to herself. Another coffee sat on her desk waiting for her, this was going to be a long day at this rate.
" Debbie I have to pop out for an hour, you'll be okay won't you, " he said as he headed towards the door she nodded and with that, he was gone. He returned later and placed a shopping bag on her desk "works clothes try them on" he said, "I'll leave you alone to get changed". He left the office and she opened the bag, inside were a number of T-shirts and 5 pairs of leggings, all white. She removed her skirt and blouse and put on the t shirt and leggings, they were quite tight but never mind, she hated baggy clothes anyway. He came back into the office and smiled when he saw her in the new uniform, especially the way the boots made her legs look longer. He went over to the coffee machine and poured another 2 cups, he placed one on her desk and sat perched on the corner of it looking out of the window.
She finished her typing and after drinking the last of her coffee she walked over to the filing cabinet, he turned to watch her and catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she realised that the black panties she'd worn that morning were clearly visible beneath the thin white leggings,she returned the folder to the drawer and turning around said "just popping out ", He looked at her "those little extra I mentioned yesterday, I'd like to discuss them first" she nodded and headed back towards the desk and sat back down "my previous assistant did a lot of overtime and was paid rather well for it, would you be interested? " she nodded and he continued "well this is how it works,every time you don't "pop out " as you put it you can claim an hours overtime " Debbie looked at him puzzled "but what about the loo?" she asked "that's why I provide uniform" he grinned "accidents will happen won't they " .It suddenly dawned on her what he was saying, basically every time she wet her pants she'd get an hours extra pay,  she stood up and headed towards the waste bin, she stood over it and without saying anything began to piss in her leggings,most of it went into the bin, leaving a transparent patch on her crotch and 2 thin streaks down her thighs,she smiled and sat back down at her desk

"just one thing  , is overtime paid at normal rate or time and a half" she asked looking at her boss who was sat there staring at her wet crotch "oh definitely time and a half, double time is only paid out in very special circumstances" he replied,"although to be honest I don't think your predecessor ever got any" Debbie smiled "well maybe that's about to change" she said with a giggle".
She walked to the coffee machine and poured herself another cup, by the end of that day there was a large puddle on the floor beneath her desk and she'd earned several hours overtime.
The following morning she arrived for work wearing the white leggings and T-shirt, her boots were very wet from the day before and she'd had to wear a pair of black thigh boots as well. well, she hadn't really had to wear them, but she wanted to see the reaction from her boss. His eyes lit up when he saw her enter the office and he immediately handed her a coffee, she'd no sooner finished it than he placed another on her desk.
An hour later and she really needed to pee,then he announced that he was expecting a visitor soon and he'd be with them for about an hour,she realised that she couldn't very well pee in front of him but didn't want to lose out on her "overtime" suddenly a rather naughty thought entered her head. She stood up and stepped from behind her desk, perching herself on the front of the desk facing her boss. "the thing with thigh boots is your feet get so hot in them" she commented as she began to remove her left boot, he watched transfixed as she held the boot in her hand,she lowered her white leggings giving him a good look at the silky black panties beneath,then as he watched transfixed she placed the boot between her legs and started to piss into it, when she'd finished she pulled up her leggings and with a wink slid her foot back into the boot. She hardly moved from behind her desk while the visitor was in the office although she did drink rather a lot of coffee, and by the time he'd announced he was leaving was on the verge of wetting herself. As soon as he was out of the door she stood in the middle of the office and began to piss herself once more, this time she made sure most of it went into her boots.
The day wore on and when the time came to go home you could hear the sloshing sound as she walked.

By the end of the week she'd done quite a lot of "overtime" and was having to think up new ways of impressing her boss, she'd tried everything she could think of and still hadn't gotten any double time, this was something she was determined to achieve and today was Friday.
She walked into the office and hung up her coat, grabbed a coffee and walked to her desk, placing the mug on the desk she turned to face her boss "hold this will you " she said passing him one of the red knee highs she was wearing that day, she spread her legs "hold it in there" she said pointing towards her crotch,his hand shook slightly as he held the boot firmly against the front of her leggings,a loud hissing as she emptied herself into it, "thank's I was in such a rush this morning I didn't use the loo" she laughed as she took it from him and slipped it back on,later on he heard a noise and looking into the gap beneath her desk he realised that she was again pissing into her boot, only this time she was masturbating at the same time, she had taken a thick marker pen off the desk and was slowly sliding it in and out of her wet hole, her boss coughed and when she looked up he smiled and said “congratulations, you've just earned double time.

THE END

• Love 1
  • Hot 4

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

Ho how I love your SEXY Story!
It is almost like being there . . . .   WOW!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, bpb said:

Ho how I love your SEXY Story!
It is almost like being there . . . .   WOW!

I Always say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is damn good at writing!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I Always say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is damn good at writing!!!!

It is nice to see some females also starting to write  things on the forum.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, bpb said:

It is nice to see some females also starting to write  things on the forum.

where??? point me there!!

10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

where??? point me there!!

AmblerRainArt's  Flush Fetish
and you even commented on it.

• Hot 1

Just now, bpb said:

AmblerRainArt's  Flush Fetish
and you even commented on it.

these days I do not get things right from the start

you are third person, through public forum and PMs, who need to explain things to me

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

these days I do not get things right from the start

you are third person, through public forum and PMs, who need to explain things to me

It just doesn't feel like we are on the same wave length.  Ergo our PM dies its natural silent death.
There are other instances where I feel that I misunderstood you.

Oh well, life does move right on.

1 minute ago, bpb said:

It just doesn't feel like we are on the same wave length.  Ergo our PM dies its natural silent death.
There are other instances where I feel that I misunderstood you.

Oh well, life does move right on.

no no it's indeed that I am not that smart these days!!! I feel somehow distracted

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

no no it's indeed that I am not that smart these days!!! I feel somehow distracted

You must be distracted among all the various subjects that you answer to on this PeeFans forum.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bpb said:

You must be distracted among all the various subjects that you answer to on this PeeFans forum.

no it's a spiritual thing

I am facing some deep flaws and this makes me anxious

I control it but it's impossible to fully erase its side-effects...

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

no it's a spiritual thing

I am facing some deep flaws and this makes me anxious

I control it but it's impossible to fully erase its side-effects...

I am not very perceptive on spiritual things, so I wouldn't dare offer any help.

• Love 1

Just now, bpb said:

I am not very perceptive on spiritual things, so I wouldn't dare offer any help.

the affection you alwas shows is marvellous to help me

I don't need another soldier, what I need is backup, and you definitely play your part in making me feel sorrounded by friendship and love

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

the affection you alwas shows is marvellous to help me

I don't need another soldier, what I need is backup, and you definitely play your part in making me feel sorrounded by friendship and love

It is so nice to see females come on to this forum  and be able to make entries  and feel free to do so without any aggression from males on this forum.
It has not always been so gentle.  It took quite a bit of prodding on the part of the powers of this forum to get the atmosphere to the point that females are accepted as equal member and given the respect that they deserve.  It does make the forum seem so much more friendly, and I certainly enjoy it more.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, bpb said:

It is so nice to see females come on to this forum  and be able to make entries  and feel free to do so without any aggression from males on this forum.
It has not always been so gentle.  It took quite a bit of prodding on the part of the powers of this forum to get the atmosphere to the point that females are accepted as equal member and given the respect that they deserve.  It does make the forum seem so much more friendly, and I certainly enjoy it more.

I wouldn't be sharing all of myself if things were different

anyway sometimes people PMs me with a bit of a rushy attitude

it's up to me to be gentle and help them to calm down

women screaming aganist rude men did not understand how to be women

• Like 1

@owlman76 Another superbly hot story.   I don't believe I have read this one before but it was great in so many ways.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@owlman76 Another superbly hot story.   I don't believe I have read this one before but it was great in so many ways.

this man is superb

I am compulsive reader, and I read tons of books in my life

his writing style is of superior stance

• Like 1