Few questions for girls

Hi there

I am curious about many things so I'll list them up:

1) Very often, when a man is holding pee the cock gets hard (not necessarily always and/or all the time) and not precisely because holding urine is arousing, it just happens to me. I was wondering if sort of the same happens with girls who hold their pee, if their vagina gets wet or something

2) This question feels silly, but do you think it is helpful to wear a tampon to hold your pee or does it make it worse?

3) When you really really really really need to pee (near exploding), does your urethra start squeezing and trembling like there's no tomorrow?

4) Are you able to do number 2 without peeing with a full bladder?

5) Have you ever tried to have sex with a full bladder? And if so, how different does it feel to have sex with a full bladder? Does it help you get to climax more easily?

6) Whenever I finish peeing I usually clench/close my urethra so that the remaining pee inside the penis can flow out. Nevertheless, I wondered if girls do the same. I assumed that due to the length of your urethra you didn't need to, but you tell me.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dan stevens said:

Hi there

I am curious about many things so I'll list them up:

1) Very often, when a man is holding pee the cock gets hard (not necessarily always and/or all the time) and not precisely because holding urine is arousing, it just happens to me. I was wondering if sort of the same happens with girls who hold their pee, if their vagina gets wet or something

2) This question feels silly, but do you think it is helpful to wear a tampon to hold your pee or does it make it worse?

3) When you really really really really need to pee (near exploding), does your urethra start squeezing and trembling like there's no tomorrow?

4) Are you able to do number 2 without peeing with a full bladder?

5) Have you ever tried to have sex with a full bladder? And if so, how different does it feel to have sex with a full bladder? Does it help you get to climax more easily?

6) Whenever I finish peeing I usually clench/close my urethra so that the remaining pee inside the penis can flow out. Nevertheless, I wondered if girls do the same. I assumed that due to the length of your urethra you didn't need to, but you tell me.

1 it's due to kidney modifying blood pressure

it doesn't work the same for us

2 no, a tamp is less comfortable than people may think

there are even men who got a fetish about them because they looks like intimate, but a woman who is not compelled to do elsewhere believe me prefers to us wide external pad during period, fuck if it's not sexy, self-respect first

3 it works that way for men because your muscles enwrap the urethra, that is also why "accidents" for men happens on a neurological stance, due to stress, alcohol, or age

girls simply do not have those muscles, when the bladder is full pee just spills out

4 terribly difficult but if you are skilled in controlling your muscles is not impossible

5 when drunk I Always fuck and my bladder, even if emptied a few seconds before, gets full again in ten minutes, helped by the blood circulating due to intercourse

so yes, full bladder sex is something I am used to

and regardless of what people like to claim on the web, is less comfortable that you may think

it's tickling if you are full, but if you are really exploding then is only painful

maybe some women get help from this, I am multiorgasmical so I don't need strange stuff felt through my nerves to get climax

6 as already said, female urethra has no muscles

we control or push the stream through different muscles, more inside of the body

the process you describe, I can only imagine, but if I got it right, then it happens naturally in us when we got emptied

Dan, I am sorry if my answers were more sincere and less sexy than the lingering atmosphere I perceived in what you asked, the point is that a woman's body, though be the dream-object of all you boys, is much more complicated and vulnerable than most men can imagine

we can be bold in using it, but it remains a delicate, complex structure, where embarass, sensitivity, pleasure and discomfort, intermingle every day, every second

a kiss!!!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

3 it works that way for men because your muscles enwrap the urethra, that is also why "accidents" for men happens on a neurological stance, due to stress, alcohol, or age

girls simply do not have those muscles, when the bladder is full pee just spills out

6 as already said, female urethra has no muscles

we control or push the stream through different muscles, more inside of the body

the process you describe, I can only imagine, but if I got it right, then it happens naturally in us when we got emptied

First of all, thank you for your accurate replies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said that women lack the muscles men have in the urethra and, thus, when the bladder is full, pee just comes out? Can't you hold it back? Isn't it possible to keep holding it back to the point where you start to feel sort of cramps in the peehole?

I feel dumb asking the same question again, but I just got impressed by your reply, that's it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dan stevens said:

First of all, thank you for your accurate replies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said that women lack the muscles men have in the urethra and, thus, when the bladder is full, pee just comes out? Can't you hold it back? Isn't it possible to keep holding it back to the point where you start to feel sort of cramps in the peehole?

I feel dumb asking the same question again, but I just got impressed by your reply, that's it

no problem in asking, it's my job to answer people, my fee is simply a lot of likes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

let me explain it better

the muscles around female urethra are linear, used mainly to control urination

but they got no micro-nervatures toward the physical conduit

in the males the thig is different because the same muscles that help erection (erection is NOT due to muscles!!! it's due ONLY to blood pressure but is helped in its backbone by some little muscles that keep the tissues tight) also enwrap the urethra giving the males a higher degree of control

obviously we got muscles too but really much less strong, so if we are really full, actually like a man lifting a weight: after a bit, the muscles simply fail

that's why I hate wetting though I can find it erotic if done on purpose (anyway not my taste): for a woman, wetting means she had been brought past the edge of desperation, and is humiliating to treat like that anybody unless he/she really deserve nothing short of an actual punishment

because bringing a woman to wet is nothing short than a punishment or a self-declared act of manifest war

that's why I piss so boldly around the world: nobody will ever put limits of that kind upon me!!!

Unless un-avoidable, I don't kill

unless in front of somebody as rich as a Roman Emperor (immoral toward those who die of starvation), I don't steal

I don't practice vandalism (though sometimes pee onto people's stuff!!!)

and don't act/speak rudely to people and/or animals/plants (though often pee into flowerpots, I admit iihihihi)

ALL other limits are for pussies (not vaginas, here means spineless people)

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

no problem in asking, it's my job to answer people, my fee is simply a lot of likes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

let me explain it better

the muscles around female urethra are linear, used mainly to control urination

but they got no micro-nervatures toward the physical conduit

in the males the thig is different because the same muscles that help erection (erection is NOT due to muscles!!! it's due ONLY to blood pressure but is helped in its backbone by some little muscles that keep the tissues tight) also enwrap the urethra giving the males a higher degree of control

obviously we got muscles too but really much less strong, so if we are really full, actually like a man lifting a weight: after a bit, the muscles simply fail

that's why I hate wetting though I can find it erotic if done on purpose (anyway not my taste): for a woman, wetting means she had been brought past the edge of desperation, and is humiliating to treat like that anybody unless he/she really deserve nothing short of an actual punishment

because bringing a woman to wet is nothing short than a punishment or a self-declared act of manifest war

that's why I piss so boldly around the world: nobody will ever put limits of that kind upon me!!!

Unless un-avoidable, I don't kill

unless in front of somebody as rich as a Roman Emperor (immoral toward those who die of starvation), I don't steal

I don't practice vandalism (though sometimes pee onto people's stuff!!!)

and don't act/speak rudely to people and/or animals/plants (though often pee into flowerpots, I admit iihihihi)

ALL other limits are for pussies (not vaginas, here means spineless people)

Nice morality indeed and very nice and deep explanation of the anatomy, I never got to read about it. Thank you so much😀. However, you didn't quite answer my question about feeling cramps in the urethra while holding. So let me ask it in a different way. What do you feel down there exactly when you are in the need of peeing badly? 

As for what you said about bringing girls to the point of desperation, I have a girlfriend who isn't into peeing stuff and I'd never ask her to do anything she doesn't want to. But if someone gets pleasure from being desperate to pee and I can enjoy the view, be my guest. Don't you think?

• Love 1
Just now, dan stevens said:

However, you didn't quite answer my question about feeling cramps in the urethra while holding

shit, I'm so sorry

1 minute ago, dan stevens said:

As for what you said about bringing girls to the point of desperation, I have a girlfriend who isn't into peeing stuff and I'd never ask her to do anything she doesn't want to. But if someone gets pleasure from being desperate to pee and I can enjoy the view, be my guest. Don't you think?

understand, and agree 101%

What do you feel down there exactly when you are in the need of peeing badly? 

the same feeling when you have not been eating for 24 hours

though not being pressure, it is some kind of pull, an uneasy feeling, comparable to a pressure, yet not exactly like when you need to fart/poop, is more like somebody actually sittin on your arm, but felt in the belly

the cramps you feel are the urine pressure disturbing your MALE muscles

we women, more than cramps, feel something comparable to little stings...

• Like 2

I forgot to ask @spywareonya, I am not aware if this kind of questions I make about this urethral muscles physiology can extend to every single girl in the universe or the majority, at least. However I'd like to ask: is it possible for you girls to close the anus without closing the urethra and viceversa? Or everytime you close one you close the other? For me it happens simultaneously, I can't control them both separately at will. Maybe just a little if I concentrate, but not really effective😅.

By the way, how is the vagina affected by the contraction of those sphincters? Does it contract too when closing the anus and/or the peehole?

And I'm sorry about my lack of openmindedness, I can only understand what you tell me by comparing it with things I might have felt anytime. However I can't seem to fully understand it, that's why I keep asking stuff like a child😓.

• Love 1
Just now, dan stevens said:

I forgot to ask @spywareonya, I am not aware if this kind of questions I make about this urethral muscles physiology can extend to every single girl in the universe or the majority, at least. However I'd like to ask: is it possible for you girls to close the anus without closing the urethra and viceversa? Or everytime you close one you close the other? For me it happens simultaneously, I can't control them both separately at will. Maybe just a little if I concentrate, but not really effective😅.

By the way, how is the vagina affected by the contraction of those sphincters? Does it contract too when closing the anus and/or the peehole?

And I'm sorry about my lack of openmindedness, I can only understand what you tell me by comparing it with things I might have felt anytime. However I can't seem to fully understand it, that's why I keep asking stuff like a child😓.

there will never be anu problems in asking

on this forum in general, AND with me more than anything

Ok? a kiss!

Now, the answers

girls are made like that, it's physiological

for what concerns closing one without closing the other, yes, is possible, not exactly easy but definitely possible

usually we care not for doing anything like that, that's why us girls, though the world pretends/claims, the opposite, fart MORE than boys, or surely when we pee

I fart a lot for example, and considering that in my three videos no fart is heard, I am Always puzzled about this fact, since usually I fart a lot, and not pathetical squeeks, I mean full proud farts, bassy and loud

the sphincters in question are in the depths of the muscles of the body, so the external conduit is not that much affected by it, control (or lack of it) takes places deeper, not in the inch next to the actual pee hole

that is why, in contrast with what a lot of people claim, full bladder sex is pleasurable only if bladder is ALMOST full yet not exactly exploding, because the inner muscles who keep pee in are in tension, disturbing the softness required to let go emotionally and reach climax

climax depends exclusively on the internal nerves of the clit, but if your muscles are nervous and in tension, the clit can be almost deactivated by the brain, because the brain knows not what actually is happening, it knows only that something fits not and when something fits not, evolution says RUN!!! and surely doesn't say CUM

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks again!! I have a theory that might sound really weird hahahaha. I know it is a very complex way of thinking, but once I give this things a thought I can't let them go.

10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

the sphincters in question are in the depths of the muscles of the body, so the external conduit is not that much affected by it, control (or lack of it) takes places deeper, not in the inch next to the actual pee hole

Whenever I see my GF pushing and closing her asshole I can see her vagina expand and contract as well. With this I want to state that the vagina accompanies the movement of the asshole. Plus, I once heard a friend of mine managed to push the tampon out of the vag while pooping. Do you agree so far?

14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

for what concerns closing one without closing the other, yes, is possible, not exactly easy but definitely possible

So, if you keep your peehole shut, you tend to keep your asshole shut and the opposite, when you relax the urinary sphincter so does the other one. So... I assume everything is intertangled. So if you close your peehole, you close your asshole and then the vag follows.

If I just made an oversimplification just tell me, I'll be fine🤣

• Love 1

Thanks again!! I have a theory that might sound really weird hahahaha. I know it is a very complex way of thinking, but once I give this things a thought I can't let them go.

Whenever I see my GF pushing and closing her asshole I can see her vagina expand and contract as well. With this I want to state that the vagina accompanies the movement of the asshole. Plus, I once heard a friend of mine managed to push the tampon out of the vag while pooping. Do you agree so far?

So, if you keep your peehole shut, you tend to keep your asshole shut and the opposite, when you relax the urinary sphincter so does the other one. So... I assume everything is intertangled. So if you close your peehole, you close your asshole and then the vag follows.

If I just made an oversimplification just tell me, I'll be fine🤣

they are not oversemplifications, it's just that truth is Always subtle

the body can do almost anything

what comes easier depends on both training and spontaneous anatomy

what you described is highly believable, but many girls do thing with their sphincters which are not classical at all, just because they are somehow unique

I have incredibly deep orgasms for example, but I do not squit, though I have talked to people, even medics and scientists, and my orgasms are not less powerful thant those of girls who squirt, is jast that the glands which produces squirt are really little in me

every woman is different, though all share some features which comes from the overall genetic bond of all humans

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I have incredibly deep orgasms for example, but I do not squit, though I have talked to people, even medics and scientists, and my orgasms are not less powerful thant those of girls who squirt, is jast that the glands which produces squirt are really little in me

I lost track long ago with this squirt/pee controversy. Last time I checked squirting was due to the liberation of the bladder's content. However you are talking aboutk glands that produce this squirt. Can you help me see if the truth lies within those who think that it's just pee or within those who believe it's something else?

As a matter of fact, do girls in general tend to push outwards while orgasming? Just the opposite as we males do,  cuz we tend to have orgasms inwards, we contract muscles down there. I once heard prostate orgasm is far more intense and it feels like a whole body orgasm. I don't know if that might be more comparable to what you feel.

I'd also like to discuss clit orgasms (I don't know if it's a different kind of orgasm or not, you tell me). Because clit and penis come from the same anatomycal structure in the embryo I can't help but think that the pleasure felt by both organs are pretty much alike. So I thought that maybe clit orgasms are more close to penis orgasms, were the orgasm is felt in the whole body but more intensely down there. And, of course, you start contracting (I know for males is mandatory, as we have to shoot the cum), but never thought about how females feel. Any thoughts about my opinion?

• Hot 1

Can you help me see if the truth lies within those who think that it's just pee or within those who believe it's something else?

is something else, every scientists knows it

a real advice? never talk to people

only to scientists

As a matter of fact, do girls in general tend to push outwards while orgasming? Just the opposite as we males do,  cuz we tend to have orgasms inwards, we contract muscles down there.

to be sincere my man Always says he pushes while he cums, and his orgasms are terribly violent

Because clit and penis come from the same anatomycal structure in the embryo I can't help but think that the pleasure felt by both organs are pretty much alike

INDEED!!!!!!!!

So I thought that maybe clit orgasms are more close to penis orgasms, were the orgasm is felt in the whole body but more intensely down there

it depends on how other muscles react to the shaking produced by orgasm

if you are nervous or contracted you enjoy much less

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I came up with another question. Is it worse to hold your pee with a dildo inside the asshole or vagina?

I am aware that inserting a dildo inside the vagina will block the urethra and, thus, will impeed you to pee. But I wondered if it makes you want to pee even more.

I also thought about another question. Is it helpful to grab the pussy and push inwards with the hand in order to help the urge to pee? For me it's just a way to help the cramps I mentioned earlier. But I was told earlier that girls actually feel something similar to stings in their urethra (Are those stings felt in the opening of the urethra or in a deeper part of it?). Would you do it to help those stings or... for what?

I also saw many videos in which girls grab their pussy from the back side of it. I mean, they pass the arm through the bottom and they reach the vagina from the backside. I get turned on by that movement, but I can't see a reason why they would do that. Why don't just grab the front of the pussy?

And the last by the moment. Do you usually get your underwear a little wet with pee after peeing and even cleaning after? I mean, do you normally leave some drops inside the pussy that might spill afterwards? For me, as a man, it happens even if I clean after peeing. There are some drops left in my urethra that won't come out but after a few minutes when my dick is inside my underwear.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, dan stevens said:

came up with another question. Is it worse to hold your pee with a dildo inside the asshole or vagina?

complicated

what realy matters do NOT happen in the last inch but in the internal muscles

theorically speaking, a dildo in the asshole makes you want to pee more but is not Always pleasurable or plainly painful, is more like a muscle disturbed, that sometimes react some way, and some other times react on a different stance

a dildo inside the vagina, if kept there for a lot of time, can become to be itchy, not exactly itchy as this word is usually considered, like somebody putting his hand or even rubbing it on a portion of your skin where you got too much sunlight by the sea and is red as fuck

here, THAT sensation

in fact those vibrators that are to stay in the pussy for long time are made of very particular materials which counteract this risk, though you cannot keep them in for a Whole day or it will start to sore anyway!

20 minutes ago, dan stevens said:

I also thought about another question. Is it helpful to grab the pussy and push inwards with the hand in order to help the urge to pee? For me it's just a way to help the cramps I mentioned earlier. But I was told earlier that girls actually feel something similar to stings in their urethra (Are those stings felt in the opening of the urethra or in a deeper part of it?).

the deeper part

and yes, curiously, a little touch on the bladder can almost distract the nerves, as long as it is not an actual pressure, in which case it will make the thing worse

22 minutes ago, dan stevens said:

I also saw many videos in which girls grab their pussy from the back side of it. I mean, they pass the arm through the bottom and they reach the vagina from the backside. I get turned on by that movement, but I can't see a reason why they would do that. Why don't just grab the front of the pussy?

it was just a way to turn on the one who is watching the video!!! there is no use of it beside that!!! ahahahaha!!!

23 minutes ago, dan stevens said:

And the last by the moment. Do you usually get your underwear a little wet with pee after peeing and even cleaning after? I mean, do you normally leave some drops inside the pussy that might spill afterwards? For me, as a man, it happens even if I clean after peeing. There are some drops left in my urethra that won't come out but after a few minutes when my dick is inside my underwear.

well, my friend, as said almost everywhere on the forum, I never wear underwears, of any kind

only when in my particular week I have some big black comfortable and totally not-sexy pants ahahahahaha

hope to have been useful to you!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To all our lovely ladies on here,we love you all so much..as you go through your everyday lives,and obviously have to go wee-wee,does it enter your mind that all us guys would give their right arms(well,maybe the LEFT arm...we might need our right arms,ahem,ahem..😉)to be watching you there and then?

I imagine maybe puddyls,Sophie,Spyware,and other of our lovely ladies,at work going to pee,but thinking that she knows any of us would just die to be in there with her,for example.It would be a very crowded toilet!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

well,maybe the LEFT arm...we might need our right arms,ahem,ahem..

my fee is much less expensive, yet more subtle

I ask people to love what I am trying to do: mixing our worlds together, males and females, like it should have Always been

8 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

It would be a very crowded toilet!

don't put me in the same bathroom with Sophie, unless she wanted me to do bad things to her

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2018 at 6:01 PM, spywareonya said:

the deeper part

and yes, curiously, a little touch on the bladder can almost distract the nerves, as long as it is not an actual pressure, in which case it will make the thing worse

I am confused. What is it that helps you hold the pee? To grab the pussy or the bladder area located in the belly?

On 6/8/2018 at 6:01 PM, spywareonya said:

well my friend, as said almost everywhere on the forum, I never wear underwears, of any kind

So let me ask this in a different way ahahahaha

Do you feel some drops spilling out after peeing and cleaning? Or does your pussy get wet within a few seconds/minutes after peeing and cleaning? 

Just curious. It just happens for me but maybe because male urethra is so large that after peeing we can't avoid to leave some urine in the conduit, and then it starts coming out, leaving a nasty and yet arousing smell for me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dan stevens said:

I am confused. What is it that helps you hold the pee? To grab the pussy or the bladder area located in the belly?

my bad, apologize

allow me to correct myself

it is not a simple, technical action

grabbing the pussy in itself is meaningless if the kind of pressure applied doesn't pull pee back, and that result you can obtain also massaging/grabbing/pushing some portions of the belly, yout pushing alongside the right direction, which is upward and backward, like massaging pee back into the bladder

the body of a woman is like a party ballon: you squish it and every action delivers a consequence, but the same consequence can be obtained through many different ways, and the same squishing, if slightly different, can produce utterly different consequences

2 hours ago, dan stevens said:

So let me ask this in a different way ahahahaha

Do you feel some drops spilling out after peeing and cleaning? Or does your pussy get wet within a few seconds/minutes after peeing and cleaning? 

Just curious. It just happens for me but maybe because male urethra is so large that after peeing we can't avoid to leave some urine in the conduit, and then it starts coming out, leaving a nasty and yet arousing smell for me.

usually I also spread my lips to pee with my fingers so to avoid pee remaining trapped in the urethra (also, since my pussy doesn't got protruding inner lips, sometimes jokingly -or disrespectfully?- called "peeflaps", it's easier for me to pee without too messing) so usually I don't wipe either

anyway, it's true that sometimes I feel my pussy still dripping out a little drop when I stand up, and it simply stays there and dries there

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

grabbing the pussy in itself is meaningless if the kind of pressure applied doesn't pull pee back, and that result you can obtain also massaging/grabbing/pushing some portions of the belly, yout pushing alongside the right direction, which is upward and backward, like massaging pee back into the bladder

Do you agree then with the fact that applying a certain pressure over the pussy may relieve some of the desperation? I mean, I know applying pressure to the bladder to keep pee inside might help. But what about the pussy? I think you never said it could help to apply pressure to it.

Also, do you find helpful to masturbate or think about sex while desperate to pee? Or is it just me?

• Haha 1

Do you agree then with the fact that applying a certain pressure over the pussy may relieve some of the desperation? I mean, I know applying pressure to the bladder to keep pee inside might help. But what about the pussy? I think you never said it could help to apply pressure to it.

It's because I am never desperate

you have to understand that I really piss everywhere when I need

to me, desperation is a wrong done by Society not only to humans, but to Nature, and I take this thing more seriously than what you may come to imagine

I do not remember last time I had been desperate

maybe ten years ago

maybe more

I have a very big bladder and unload it as soon as I reach a place nobody's watching, even if it is only half full

so I have not that answers about desperation

a woman is desperate only if she fails in exercising her power

I fucking piss where I fucking need

anyway, yes, a little pressure on the pussy can do some work, but it's like using your bare hands to grip a melting icecream: it does really really LITTLE

Also, do you find helpful to masturbate or think about sex while desperate to pee? Or is it just me?

remember the nerves in the male urethra

it helps YOU BOYS

we women got no help from it

• Like 1
  • Love 1