Carpet pissing confessions

This is a thread for true confessions from or about ladies pissing on the carpet. Other members are free to add their own confessions, or share ones found on the internet. I will start sharing some of the ones I find, albeit without links to sources since that would be too cumbersome and might include rival sites.

• Like 1

This is from an American lady....

"I have peed on the carpet many times. My house is mostly tiled with area rugs. I have soaked the ones in the bathroom on several occasions because they are small enough to just pop into the washing machine when I am through. I love the naughtiness of it and i love the look of the carpet as it gets wetter and the sound it makes as it soaks in. it's so much more fulfilling than tiled floor."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Here's a confession from another British lady in Birmingham......

"I have peed on the carpet many times!!! I doubt there are many girls who haven't at some point! Leaves a very distinct odour after a while, though, which sort of gives the game away if you're trying to keep it a sort of secret.

Depends where you're doing it too. My boyfriend likes me to pee on the carpet by his bed - says the smell is sort of homely when I'm not there."

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

From an American lady.....

"I've peed on the carpet lots of times. Its amazing to me how much pee it takes before you can actually see the puddle on the surface. I try not to do it that often because I know there's no way I'm getting it all out when I clean it up, but it is fun and something I've done since I was a teenager still living at home."

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

An American lady......

"I've peed on my carpet many times. Actually, I've probably done it in just about every room of the house. Thank goodness for my steam cleaner or people would flip......."

• Like 3

Here is a confession from another lovely lady, location unknown.....

"I only pissed on my carpet because it was going! It did feel very naughty to just piss on the carpet mind!

If I'm entirely honest, going on the wood floor doesn't feel as naughty. Mainly because there's no real long term consequence I suppose. It still feels very naughty to just squat down and piss at random, but its nowhere near as naughty a feeling as pissing on the carpet."

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I got married a few years ago, and have not had the nerve to let my hubby know about this guilty pleasure. When me and my hubby are staying in a hotel, I wait for him to get in the shower (which he likes to do first thing in the morning), I then pull out the arm chair or side table, squat on the carpet there and release my morning pee, then pull the chair or table back in place to hide the wet spot on the carpet. Gets me so hot."

And the irony is that he is missing the performance and would probably find it super hot.

14 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Thank goodness for my steam cleaner or people would flip......."

I have often wondered about the effectiveness of this.   The steam cleaner (or even one of those wet vacuum type carpet cleaners) can only be partially effective.  Steaming would potentially kill bacteria, but doesn't remove much.   Wet vacumming would wash the carpet and suck up most of the liquid.  However, most carpets also have underlay and if you pee a full bladder on the carpet, it is going to soak down, through the carpet, into the underlay, through the underlay and down to the flooring substrate underneath, which may typically be wood or concrete.   If floorboards, then it is likely to seep through the fibres or the cracks and potentially into the void below.   If concrete, then it would potentially adsorb some of the pee as well.   So, unless you clean with a wet vacumm very quickly after peeing, I would think it would be very difficult to remove all traces as the vacuum would not pull pee up from under several layers.  That is what makes it so hot - you just know that some of the pee is going to remain - whatever you do.  Steaming and vacuuming is only going to touch the upper layers of the carpet.

I have experimented with peeing on offcuts of carpet put on a tiled floor and the pee definitely goes through the carpet and spreads underneath. 

Most carpets lead a tough life - dirt and muck from general life and brought in on shoes (particularly communal carpets such as hotels and offices) not to mention spilled drinks, dropped food that then gets trodden into the carpet etc.  The deep fibre pile adsorbs many things and holds it there.  A quick vacuum on a regular basis takes out some of the top stuff, but a deeper clean with a wet cleaner reveals that there is a lot of muck still hidden away.   So I guess what I'm saying is that carpets get subjected to much abuse and a bit of pee here and there isn't going to make a lot of difference.  

6 minutes ago, Sephora said:

A confession from a canadian lady.....

"Once I was at work during a week I was practically alone except for 2 others which both were on the second floor while I was working on the main floor which I had no choice to be there since at the time, my boss was on vacation.

Part of my work was filing clients folders back in the storage area in the basement. I was there long enough to get an urge to pee and there are no toilets in the basement. Instead of risking peeing myself, I decided to go in the last row pulled up my skirt and pee where there was a carpet. Part of it was quite soaked up when i was done, which I hurried up to finish my placing the folders and left".

oh my Goddess... wish I was there to enjoy the sight

you are marvellous Seph...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

oh my Goddess... wish I was there to enjoy the sight

you are marvellous Seph...

It was done last year, so i still thought it was good to add here

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

you did well

my pussy is Always hungry for anything that comes from you

Ohhh  okay  lolol  I guess, thank you 🙂

I am happy that I excited you

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I am happy that I excited you

you cannot imagine how many times I fingered myself even when I was a lurker, reading your stuff

you DO excite me, though maybe not because of the same reasons alongside which you turn others on

I am too scarred and scathed by life to be turned on by your (sincere, no doubts about it) mistress attitude

I am turned on by you because I sincerely feel that you are VAST

your character, your unconscious, your tastes, your psychological processes, are deep, visceral, wide and intermixed

you are a deep and complex person, able to see meanings in every little move, yet natural nonetheless, like those kind of ice-skaters that you watch in tv and constantly think "OMG she is gonna fall!!!!" and indeed she complete her performance 101%

you are Always on the edge between sophisticated and natural like shit, creating an almost "spiritually cultured" erotism that talks more about what you ARE than not simply what you do

the same things done by others would mean half of this

You are an ocean filled with islands to explore, and maybe not even you know them all

exploring not only your sexuality, but also all the remaining you, cooking and shopping and poetry and politic and movies and philosophy and so on

would be a marvellous voyage

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sephora said:

A confession from a canadian lady.....

"Once I was at work during a week I was practically alone except for 2 others which both were on the second floor while I was working on the main floor which I had no choice to be there since at the time, my boss was on vacation.

Part of my work was filing clients folders back in the storage area in the basement. I was there long enough to get an urge to pee and there are no toilets in the basement. Instead of risking peeing myself, I decided to go in the last row pulled up my skirt and pee where there was a carpet. Part of it was quite soaked up when i was done, which I hurried up to finish my placing the folders and left".

Im sure, you still do it... and you have found different places, carpetet ...

I would love to read about the places, you`ve pissed at work 🙂

19 hours ago, Sephora said:

Besides there and twice in the shipping department, I have been well behaved.

Well three times of being naughty at work is a good start - feel free to increase the count when convenient but make sure you let us know (as ever).  

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well three times of being naughty at work is a good start - feel free to increase the count when convenient but make sure you let us know (as ever).  

let me notify unto you I sincerely agree ihihihihih

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/3/2018 at 4:09 PM, steve25805 said:

Here is a confession from a British female....

"I just love peeing on carpet!

I love the sound it makes as my stream hits it and how it darkens as it absorbs my pee.

I've done it in loads of places.....I always pee on the carpet in hotel rooms. Ive also done it in other people's houses during parties, in a show house and in an ex's house for revenge.

I used to live in a cheap rented flat and would often piss off the sofa onto the lounge carpet while watching TV or on the bedroom carpet from the side of the bed instead of getting out of the warm bed to use the toilet."

The kind of girl my dreams are made of, lol.

Love the peeing on the ex’s carpet for revenge. 

• Haha 1