Make the forum more interesting and attractive.

I would like to suggest couple of things for making this forum more attractive and more interesting. First thing is when we are replying to posts, if we can insert a relevant media file such as an image according to the necessity it will make the thread more interesting. And the other one is that if we can post more media like videos, images....etc, which are containing both men and women are pissing like couple activities it will be nice and it will encourage women to take part as well.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, sathuta said:

I would like to suggest couple of things for making this forum more attractive and more interesting. First thing is when we are replying to posts, if we can insert a relevant media file such as an image according to the necessity it will make the thread more interesting. And the other one is that if we can post more media like videos, images....etc, which are containing both men and women are pissing like couple activities it will be nice and it will encourage women to take part as well.

you mean more people posting pics and links-to-videos?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

you mean more people posting pics and links-to-videos?

Yes, I mean that posting a relevant image or video link may be better when we are replying to posts. And couple pissing activities that both men and women are involving will be interesting and will encourage women to participate here.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, sathuta said:

And couple pissing activities that both men and women are involving will be interesting and will encourage women to participate here.

this is smart

• Like 2

I agree people adding more pictures and videos to threads is good if they're relevant, but at the same time we don't want every thread to become a pictures/videos thread as we have specific areas for those. One of the main attractions of a site like PeeFans is the discussion and interaction, rather than just media everywhere. So by all means go ahead and add a picture to your post if it helps demonstrate a point or something, there's certainly nothing stopping this if it makes sense to be there. 

As for male peeing, personally I think the general consensus would likely be to keep that in the dedicated area. (of course happy to hear other people's thoughts on this as I could be wrong) My logic is that it's there for those who want it and so they can easily find what they're looking for, but for those who don't want to see that (which I imagine is the majority of the site) they don't have to look at it.

Thanks for bringing ideas to the site and encouraging people to get involved - great that you're thinking in terms of boosting activity. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
39 minutes ago, Admin said:

I agree people adding more pictures and videos to threads is good if they're relevant, but at the same time we don't want every thread to become a pictures/videos thread as we have specific areas for those. One of the main attractions of a site like PeeFans is the discussion and interaction, rather than just media everywhere. So by all means go ahead and add a picture to your post if it helps demonstrate a point or something, there's certainly nothing stopping this if it makes sense to be there. 

As for male peeing, personally I think the general consensus would likely be to keep that in the dedicated area. (of course happy to hear other people's thoughts on this as I could be wrong) My logic is that it's there for those who want it and so they can easily find what they're looking for, but for those who don't want to see that (which I imagine is the majority of the site) they don't have to look at it.

Thanks for bringing ideas to the site and encouraging people to get involved - great that you're thinking in terms of boosting activity. 🙂

after reflecting, yes, what you said is right

we should boost things up without dismantling site's structure

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Admin said:

Yes, there are dedicated areas to media like images and videos. Actually I have pointed out the fact mainly related to the media threads. I agree with your point as well.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Yes, there are dedicated areas to media like images and videos. Actually I have pointed out the fact mainly related to the media threads. I agree with your point as well.

what we really need Sat is what you often said in our chats in your threads:

we should find a way to make female users to interact more

the point is that if a woman si into pissing, 99% of the chances she is happily married, I mean, which man wouldn't got involved in such a hot woman?

and if a woman is happily married, very likely she spends her time fucking and pissing with her man!!!

95% of the time I am linked is spent in secret while at work, BackOffice employement, nobody monitors me

at home I stay logged in but look at the screen only if Alex is temporarily doing something else, or if somebody really close wrote something actually urgent

this has Always been my major concern

we need more girls

but there aren't that much!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, spywareonya said:

what we really need Sat is what you often said in our chats in your threads:

we should find a way to make female users to interact more

the point is that if a woman si into pissing, 99% of the chances she is happily married, I mean, which man wouldn't got involved in such a hot woman?

and if a woman is happily married, very likely she spends her time fucking and pissing with her man!!!

95% of the time I am linked is spent in secret while at work, BackOffice employement, nobody monitors me

at home I stay logged in but look at the screen only if Alex is temporarily doing something else, or if somebody really close wrote something actually urgent

this has Always been my major concern

we need more girls

but there aren't that much!!!

" if a woman is happily married, very likely she spends her time fucking and pissing with her man!!! " this is so correct..😊

23 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Oh, I love that 95%.  I won't even ask of the other 5%.

I can just imagine you getting a little wet and squishy on the 95% .

Edited by bpb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bpb said:

Oh, I love that 95%.  I won't even ask of the other 5%.

I can just imagine you getting a little wet and squish on the 95% .

5% is when I link from home

I stay logged in but non Always look at the screen

if the notification sound startle me I go back to the PC

usually I cook with Alex my meals for the next days at work, and later have sex, watch movies or discuss the occult

(or ask his help in defeating my characterial flaws, a Witch should Always strive to be better than the previous day, unless how could I help people and love them properly?)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/6/2018 at 9:32 PM, spywareonya said:

5% is when I link from home

I stay logged in but non Always look at the screen

if the notification sound startle me I go back to the PC

usually I cook with Alex my meals for the next days at work, and later have sex, watch movies or discuss the occult

(or ask his help in defeating my characterial flaws, a Witch should Always strive to be better than the previous day, unless how could I help people and love them properly?)

What about pee sex at home..?

• Hot 1
39 minutes ago, sathuta said:

What about pee sex at home..?

I do, indeed, but mainly in the bathtub or the shower when we are going to wash ourselves, so to make it easier to be rinsed

after almost ten years of daily piss-sex, you ALSO start looking for simplicity beside the sheer passion, so you start to be smart about organizing it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I do, indeed, but mainly in the bathtub or the shower when we are going to wash ourselves, so to make it easier to be rinsed

after almost ten years of daily piss-sex, you ALSO start looking for simplicity beside the sheer passion, so you start to be smart about organizing it!

😋😋😋😋

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, sathuta said:

I would like to suggest couple of things for making this forum more attractive and more interesting. First thing is when we are replying to posts...

If we could stop quoting the post immediately above and just use the reply button. At the minute the forum is being filled up with needless quotes.

This topic totally illustrates the point, every time somebody replies they have quoted the post above with no actual need for it. It means you are having to wade through a lot of unnecessary text and nonsense to actually get to the reply.

Keep it simple and use the reply button unless you wish to highlight a point.😉

• Agree 2

It can happen to lose sight of replies unless people quote

For what concerns this thread, it is a stand-alone problem

Sathuta and I are pals

We liked to chat and indeed transformed many threads (only those built by him, not of Others, yet were un-correct anyway) in chatrooms

We came upon the conclusion it wasn't right and stopped

But indeed, unless abused, quote is too important, also because if you really care for what Others wrote, quoting the portion that struck you is part of a properly built reply, as you correctly highlighted here

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:58 AM, whiskey35 said:

Keep it simple and use the reply button unless you wish to highlight a point

At least, there is the old way of mentioning, @  followed by the name of the persons you want to notify your reply

elsewhere, it can be a problem

I had to actually tell people to start quoting or mentioning me to avoid my attention got swayed

Indeed, beside my happy chats with Sat I avoid to QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE and you are right about that, but believe me, some of us partecipate in so many threads that unless correctly notified, you can lose sight of some posts

• Like 1
  • Love 1