any girls on here share their pee videos

2 hours ago, Sxxn said:

would love to see girl on here peeing if any are willing to share 

Ok man two things

first of all, I have three videos of myself, I can point you there but only after we talked extensively about the second point, which is:

popping up asking is not exactly a smart move if you want answers and respect

your profile says nothing of yourself, you didn't present yourself, you didn't even looked for hypothetical videos like the ones you requested, since in that case, you would have noticed that there is an actual club about videos made by partecipants to this forum

it's no big deal man, everybody are a bit disoriented when they first arrive here, but the most correct thing to do is first of all write your own introduction in the fitting section, then look around for a bit and maybe PM somebody asking for guidance

the Staff here is incredibly gentle, and senior members are more than willing to give tips about how to make yoursef home here around

nobody will scold you for being rushy, here nobody scold anybody, just know that popping up with random requests will not make you gain additional respect, nor any answers

it is important, to avoid delusions, to understand that this is not a dating site, people come here mainly to have fun and laugh, indeed some friendships extending much much Beyond our fetish had born on this forum, and even moved past it in real life. People don't PM 24/7 exchanging nude pics, some does no problem (I directly post my nude pics on the public forum ahahaha), the point is that the forum does not exist for that reason, people here share thoughts, experiences, and laugh a lot

we are more a Group of friends telling stories while drinking in front of a campfire rather than a dating site, and all other users will tell you the same

take a moment to get used to this place, and you'll find a family

a kiss!!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

hello i’m sorry i came across like that, was unintentional. i have no found how to view your videos and i can safely say i love them! really hope you can make more. i’m up for talking pee and getting to know people too! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

hello i’m sorry i came across like that, was unintentional. i have no found how to view your videos and i can safely say i love them! really hope you can make more. i’m up for talking pee and getting to know people too! 

you cannot even imagine how many male honourable friends, and dirty girls, you can meet here

really, take your time, this place can give you things you cannot even imagine

if you want, I can point you to my thread, where I post my nude pics, tell stories of naughty pissing, and even explain my life as pratictioner of the Occult

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sxxn said:

thanks so much for your help. and yes please do point me to your thread x

I appreciate people who start in a rushy way but switch to politeness after being told about friendship

so since you are that good, let me give you a tip:

this place is mainly about sex so obviously I am sure you'l go straight up to my pics (beside, I am terribly fond of likes, as you see I put them to others with cheerful enthusiasm, and love to get them myself), but believe me, the charisma of a girl pissing comes from her personality

two girl peeing down a alley, one because she is on the edge of wetting and the other one because she walks tall and piss where she wants like a boss, are completely different, I think you can comply

so my advice is, read the posts too, some of them are intimate and will help you to know me better, so to enjoy more thoroughly the behaviours I shared pics of

• Like 1