notification to Admin and all Mods

6 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Am I no longer a mod? 😛

sorry Darling, the real reason is that knowing you were facing your own demons, I did not wanted to drag you in

if you look carefully also wetman or my dear Steve had not been notified because they are both very busy, I notified Admin because well Admin is Admin, and Scot because he knows how to deal with that kind of problem

a kiss of my deepest love, sorry if I hurt you

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I've replied, although just PM'ing is the best route, as we'll see them before we see any threads. 🙂 

lost my calm, as Always you are wise and Worthy of utter respect

thank you

everybody got a Cardinal Sin, mine is Anger

• Like 1

@spywareonya, is everything Ok? As a friend I am concerned cos you seem to have been angered by something or someone and didn't want to trouble me with it.

I would always find the time for you if you are getting shit coming your way, because we are friends.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

@spywareonya, is everything Ok? As a friend I am concerned cos you seem to have been angered by something or someone and didn't want to trouble me with it.

I would always find the time for you if you are getting shit coming your way, because we are friends.

I didn't even wanted to bother you and still you asked

this is why we are friends: you got honour to give for free

love you Steve, all is fixed now

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

I was part of the Problem

absolutely no, this is the reason, here (Sophie had your same doubt):

21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

if you look carefully also wetman or my dear Steve had not been notified because they are both very busy, I notified Admin because well Admin is Admin, and Scot because he knows how to deal with that kind of problem

the problem was technical one!!! And all is solved now!

• Like 1