Worrying Trend

I was out with Maigh, leaving Mary at home alone, and Mary rung us about someone wanting to come inside the house. Mary refused them entry, closed the door and called me straight away. We paid a visit to the local police, and apparently, there are some people knocking on doors claiming they need a toilet. If they gain access, it's really to check the place out, then come back at a later time to break in and rob your house. 

Mary was relatively calm about the whole thing after it was over, we have CrimSafe security doors that work well, she just told them to go to the toilet in the park. She closed the door on their vigorous abuse, and let them rant away. We have seen the police patrolling the streets, it's happened to a few places around town, not just us. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I was out with Maigh, leaving Mary at home alone, and Mary rung us about someone wanting to come inside the house. Mary refused them entry, closed the door and called me straight away. We paid a visit to the local police, and apparently, there are some people knocking on doors claiming they need a toilet. If they gain access, it's really to check the place out, then come back at a later time to break in and rob your house. 

Mary was relatively calm about the whole thing after it was over, we have CrimSafe security doors that work well, she just told them to go to the toilet in the park. She closed the door on their vigorous abuse, and let them rant away. We have seen the police patrolling the streets, it's happened to a few places around town, not just us. 

shit, is this fixing up?

Tell more, do not sound that good

That was about it, two girls maybe 20 years old, on the door step with one of them doing a pee dance, pretending to be in distress. Mary said she had a little fun with them, told her to pee on the steps so she could watch, lol. This may have been the cause for the vigorous abuse. No idea if they are watching the house, Mary said that they walked away, no car in sight. Local police have had reports from other small towns in the area, and local council have posted it in their weekly notice.

They may get the hint and move on, it's the kind of thing you can only do once or twice.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

That was about it, two girls maybe 20 years old, on the door step with one of them doing a pee dance, pretending to be in distress. Mary said she had a little fun with them, told her to pee on the steps so she could watch, lol. This may have been the cause for the vigorous abuse. No idea if they are watching the house, Mary said that they walked away, no car in sight. Local police have had reports from other small towns in the area, and local council have posted it in their weekly notice.

They may get the hint and move on, it's the kind of thing you can only do once or twice.

is it a joke or a robbery attempt?

do anybody have clues?

• Like 1

They want to get inside your house, see what you have, things like tv's, computers, phones, that kind of thing. People have been robbed, they watch and wait until you leave the house, then come in through a window, grab things they can carry easily, and sell them somewhere.

We have powered shutters on all of our Windows, and the expensive security doors. All of this was on here when we bought it, it was one reason Maigh wanted it, due to the previous thing that happened with her. We are safe, lol.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

They want to get inside your house, see what you have, things like tv's, computers, phones, that kind of thing. People have been robbed, they watch and wait until you leave the house, then come in through a window, grab things they can carry easily, and sell them somewhere.

We have powered shutters on all of our Windows, and the expensive security doors. All of this was on here when we bought it, it was one reason Maigh wanted it, due to the previous thing that happened with her. We are safe, lol.

you've been too kind, I would have got a rifle ahahahahaha

ps beside all the "ahahah" I wasn't joking

• Like 1