Airbnb naughtiness

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, zorba3189 said:

This was by far the nicest carpet I have ever peed on

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so hot Z!!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

no sorry,dont agree with pee vandalism like that.what about the next guests?

I see your point Fanny, sincerely

I would not have done that, I am hosted in a house which is not my own, I should repaid honour with honour

but I think that we could live this story in the guise of a little silly tell, something to be aroused with without exceedingly worries

I mean, also public restroom messing is terrible to those who have to clean it, yet we all got horny about stories of hot pissing

here, we just have to pretend it is a fictional story, and enjoy it

there is nothing of hypocrite, scientifically speaking, of being turned on by things we do not endorse, it's a normal psyhcological feature, is called de-censoring, and is the reason because people loves horror movies

seeing something that we deem wrong helps us considering it without having to do it ourselves by now, waiting for a fitting situation, yet meanwhile utilizing an external device (there, the movie, here, Zorba's story) to de-censor

I do not endorse her behaviour, but it arouses me, there's nothing strange in this

• Like 2

I would have mixed feelings and would be sorely tempted to pee when in that situation.  However, I'd be a bit concerned about it coming back to me if it were discovered and I might feel a bit guilty for the owner BUT I would probably still give into temptation and would be looking for somewhere discrete to pee.   In this case, you couldn't exactly say it was an accident either - I accidentally moved a heavy chest, wet myself whilst doing it and put the chest back!   However, it is probably a pretty safe bet that nobody else would move that chest and it probably will never be discovered or if it is, then it will be a long time later and difficult to know who left the puddle.

I have done similar things in other people's houses a couple of times - both a long time ago.  The first was when I stayed with a friend and I woke up in the night busting for the toilet.  We were slept in the same room in different beds on the ground floor.  I didn't want to wake the friend or his family by going up the stairs to the toilet.  I held it for ages, but couldn't get back to sleep, so I pushed against the wall slightly to make the mattress move away from the wall and I peed down the gap between the wall and the bed, letting my pee run down the wall to the carpet below.   In the morning, I just pushed the mattress back against the wall.   

The other time was when I stayed in a bed and breakfast that didn't have an en suite bathroom.  In those days, I travelled for work a bit and used to get an allowance for overnight accommodation rather than having the bill paid as I do now.  I used to book cheap places and pocket the difference as all I really wanted was somewhere to sleep.  I often ended up in B&Bs that didn't have toilets in the room, but they usually had a sink, so I could simply pee in that during the night or first thing in the morning and that was fine by me.  However, this particular time I had a room that had neither toilet nor sink.   I woke up in the night needing to pee and because I slept naked, I didn't want to get up, get dressed and walk down the corridor to the toilet.  I thought that they really ought to provide facility for nighttime relief, so I didn't feel too guilty as  I lay on the floor and aimed my pee under the bed - spreading it around as much as possible to avoid a puddle and to hope it dried more quickly.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I see your point Fanny, sincerely

I would not have done that, I am hosted in a house which is not my own, I should repaid honour with honour

but I think that we could live this story in the guise of a little silly tell, something to be aroused with without exceedingly worries

I mean, also public restroom messing is terrible to those who have to clean it, yet we all got horny about stories of hot pissing

here, we just have to pretend it is a fictional story, and enjoy it

there is nothing of hypocrite, scientifically speaking, of being turned on by things we do not endorse, it's a normal psyhcological feature, is called de-censoring, and is the reason because people loves horror movies

seeing something that we deem wrong helps us considering it without having to do it ourselves by now, waiting for a fitting situation, yet meanwhile utilizing an external device (there, the movie, here, Zorba's story) to de-censor

I do not endorse her behaviour, but it arouses me, there's nothing strange in this

All nice girls (like you !!!)should pee where ever they want, specialy carpets love it to drink the hot , popcorn like smelly , nice girls piss.

Only when girls have eaten asparagus, that day, or day before they should NOT pee in naughty indoor place!

Man should go to toilet, ot peeing in the free nature, but not in indoor naughty place...that is thing, is only aloud for nice cute girls !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
56 minutes ago, paul66 said:

All nice girls (like you !!!)should pee where ever they want, specialy carpets love it to drink the hot , popcorn like smelly , nice girls piss.

Only when girls have eaten asparagus, that day, or day before they should NOT pee in naughty indoor place!

Man should go to toilet, ot peeing in the free nature, but not in indoor naughty place...that is thing, is only aloud for nice cute girls !

Thank you Paul, yet as I defended Zorba, allow me to friendly "defend" Fannywatcher, I am sure he just wanted to give an opinion, not necessarily an aggressive one. People come on this forum to grow up and become more wise and mature, we are all on a soul-voyage, so please forgive him

a kiss!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I would have mixed feelings and would be sorely tempted to pee when in that situation.  However, I'd be a bit concerned about it coming back to me if it were discovered and I might feel a bit guilty for the owner BUT I would probably still give into temptation and would be looking for somewhere discrete to pee.   In this case, you couldn't exactly say it was an accident either - I accidentally moved a heavy chest, wet myself whilst doing it and put the chest back!   However, it is probably a pretty safe bet that nobody else would move that chest and it probably will never be discovered or if it is, then it will be a long time later and difficult to know who left the puddle.

hahahaha how much do I agree iihihhihihih

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I think it's one of those situations where you have to think how you'd feel if someone came into your property and did the same thing, would you be happy finding someone had ruined your carpet? That is why hotels often use a cheaper form of carpet, so it can, and often is replaced quite frequently, I've worked in hotels and the damage some people inflict is terrible, yet oddly enough they are the type of people who'll be straight on the phone to reception to complain about finding a hair in the "clean" shower, "it's really not acceptable you know", yet they'll be quite happy to leave the room after having gotten rotten drunk at a function, then woken up the following morning to find they've not only pissed in the bed, but threw up everywhere too.

I suppose one way of looking at it would be like this, if you had an attractive young lady in your car on a long trip, and due to circumstances, she wet her pants, all over your car seat, then I suppose a lot of people would say it was worth a wet seat to watch the girl wet herself, but if you just returned to your parked car to find someone had broken in and pissed all over your seat, then would you still find it hilarious, a turn on, or whatever phrase you want to use?

I think we need to be a bit careful sometimes how we deal with our fetishes, a pee patch in an open area can be explained as accidental, but one under a cupboard that has to be moved to pee in that spot can only be deliberate.

there should be a particular special liking option to elevate some posts to the attention of the Whole forum on a mandatory level

this wrote of you could be considered our Bible

I utterly agree, and even if I sometimes do naughty things for very complex reasons, this is Always my starting point and my compass, for both pondering and comparison

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
49 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Thank you Paul, yet as I defended Zorba, allow me to friendly "defend" Fannywatcher, I am sure he just wanted to give an opinion, not necessarily an aggressive one. People come on this forum to grow up and become more wise and mature, we are all on a soul-voyage, so please forgive him

a kiss!

x-: x-: X-:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

It's scary how we think alike on so many different fronts. lol

it's marvellous!!! Scarred people are Always similar, because they all got nearer to the One Truth, whatever it is

• Like 1
6 hours ago, zorba3189 said:

I get it, truly.  I would not want someone staying in my home doing this kind of thing.  Yes, I know that makes me a hypocrite, and I have to accept that.  All naughty peeing is vandalistic, by its very nature.  Any one of us that have ever peed in a hotel room has vandalized somebody else's property, regardless of carpet type.  The next guests stay in that room too.  Hell, peeing in a pool is wrong... other people take water and unknowingly pee into their mouth while swimming.  And here's the thing, it's BECAUSE it feels so wrong while doing it is the very reason it makes us (me) so fucking horny while doing it.  The more wrong it feels (at least to me), the hornier it makes me feel.  I will not able to avoid peeing in any room I happen to be staying in (I can't remember the last room I haven't left my mark), but I will try to at least be hydrated so that it is clear, I will do that for sure.  There's some kind of DNA compulsion I have to mark my territory.  I must be a cat.  

I am totally with you on this.   Of course one of the problems is that the more naughty peeing you do, the more desensitised you become. i.e. I enjoy peeing in pools, but I used to always be concerned about being caught and felt very baughty doing it.  These days I just pee in pools without really thinking about it.  I figure many people pee in pools who don’t even have a pee interest and it is almost a normal activity.  So I up my game a bit and rather than pee in the water, I will pee on the side of the pool  or in the changing area.  

I used to only pee in city areas and car parks etc when it was late night and could be blamed on drinking and when other people were doing it.  These days I will pee in an alley or car park in the middle if the day and I dont worry too much if someone sees me.  

Then we get to hotel rooms.  I used to only pee in the shower or bath area, but more recently I am always looking for more adventurous places to pee including carpets in the room, under furniture or the bed or even public areas like stairwells.  I originally only ever peed small amounts, but I have now been known to empty a full bladder into the carpet if I think I can get away with it.  

Part of the thrill is the risk factor and the knowledge that it is “naughty”

Edited by Alfresco
  • Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:45 AM, zorba3189 said:

I know that makes me a hypocrite

it's not exact

I have studied ethology and psychology for a long time

unless taking what I'm gonna write to its extreme, manipulating the original meaning, let me notify you this archetypical and deductive-logic related thought:

if we would be hypocrite if we don't wanna suffer what we like to inflict, we should renounce every promotion we got in our employement to be equal to those who did not obtained it; we should die in front of any hamburger since that animal died for us, and do the same with plants for Vegans; we should stop strive for anything, since every achievement is an act of surpassing

natural hierarchy is inevitable on the technical stance of existence on  a deductive-logical stance, it's mandatory because it is impossible even on the theorical level that it could fail to take place

that's why, though accepting it on the theorical level, do all I can to prevent people stepping in my garden to pee, while I do pee unto other people's properties

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 3
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Admin said:

Hi all, just a friendly reminder that all discussions around morality etc should be in their own thread. I completely agree that's an interesting discussion that's definitely worth having, but under the site rules we specifically ask not to directly criticise or judge other people's pee experiences/stories. I know no harm was intended here and it's a fair discussion, but the site becomes a lot less fun if every time someone posts a story involving naughty peeing, it's met with some people saying they disapprove. If you do feel that way, please just ignore the threads that clearly involve that, and by all means join in the numerous discussions around pee vandalism elsewhere on the site. 🙂 

AGREE completely, yet this also showed how polite and mature this forum and its users are... somebody disagreed, somebody politely answered, all was fixed in a few posts

since I left other forums in the past due to people trolling, you guys cannot even imagine how much do I love this feature

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, thedario said:

I'm staying in a nice airbnb for a few nights at the moment. My girlfriend asked me if she should piss in a naughty place. I'm still not sure what to say because it's so wrong and naughty... but it would turn me on so bad 🤔🤔

I would have to go with a recommendation to be naughty, but not too naughty.  Get her to pee on a hard floor or the kitchen counter or in the sink where it is easy to clean up.   I would love my wife to do any of those.  I would also love to see her pee on the carpet or in the bed but only if it could be undetectable once we had gone.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 5:02 AM, zorba3189 said:

I discovered a new level of inappropriate peeing. Instead of staying in a hotel on my last business trip, I used Airbnb to stay in someone’s house. I had a private room that was furnished with upscale furniture and plush cream carpet. 

There was a heavy chest of drawers that I was able to scoot away from the wall, and after a long car trip, I relieved my full bladder on the carpet there. This was by far the nicest carpet I have ever peed on, as hotel carpets are always thin and designed for spills and such.  I don’t think I was hydrated as usual, and there was an obvious yellowish stain when I was done, which was not really my intent. But when I pushed the chest of drawers back over the spot, it looked like nothing had happened. 

I think I’m going to start using this service instead of hotels from now on. Much better stuff to pee on. Just have to be discreet!

I would love to mark someone's house too, Honey... I've to say that this will be a great addition at my piss naughtyness, but not in sostitution of hotel rooms which they always provide me with great pissing experiences... 😘

• Like 1
  • Hot 2