Have you ever met any celebrities?

I've met a few.

Good Charlotte, O-Town, Mest, Tyler Florence, one of the guitarists from Savage Garden, two guitarists for Adam Lambert, and some other non famous folk singers, Jodie Sweetin.Β 

Met my fav singer last year(non famous glam rock singer) and he was so 😍🀩😊

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

mainly members of my favourites bands after concerts

Β 

On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž27β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 1:03 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Met my fav singer last year(non famous glam rock singer) and he was so 😍🀩😊

Β 

glam singers ARE hot ahahahahahahah

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Sunshine108 said:

I met Neil Amstrong in 2003.. But no artist yet.

Β 

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL US please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I've also been on TV a couple of times

TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Nothing exciting, just the local news. Sorry to disappoint!

ladies and gentleman, today a rat as big as a kangaroo and with two heads had been discovered into a garden

the local Mayor had also legalized Young girls pissing in publicΒ 

also, a second Moon had been discovered turning around Earth, but Always hidden behind the most known one

nobody noticed it because nobody really went on the Moon and it was all a hoax built up by the CIA

among other news...

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL US please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an aviation fan, and in 2003 I've benn to Oshkosn in Wisconsin for the biggest airshow in America. Neil Amstrong was there, and he gived a conference.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sunshine108 said:

I'm an aviation fan, and in 2003 I've benn to Oshkosn in Wisconsin for the biggest airshow in America. Neil Amstrong was there, and he gived a conference.

This is Amazing...

did you managed to talk to him actually?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

This is Amazing...

did you managed to talk to him actuallyο»Ώ?

At that time, my English was very poor. I was too shy to talk withΒ him with a huge accent andΒ probably not understand all of his answers.Β 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Sunshine108 said:

At that time, my English was very poor. I was too shy to talk withΒ him with a huge accent andΒ probably not understand all of his answers.Β 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute as answer!!!!

I would have felt the same way for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

i've met John Thaw, Fred Dibnah, a couple of footballers, and a boxer, oh and my wife, she and I were in a documentary once, I googled my name and on a New Zealand website I'm listed as an actor who starred in one film.lol

isn't it a bit too revealing?

anyway, it's fantastic

just a question... boxer, who? I love boxe

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

The boxer was a few years ago, it was a guy called Prince Nazeem, anyway he came into the place I was working and tried to enter a restricted area, when I told him he couldn't he started giving it the "don't you know who I am" routine. I told him I didn't care who he "thought" he was if he carried on I'd give him a belt, he may be good at boxing, but I bet he wasn't any good at street fighting, lol

I saw him fight, what you said is a bit sad, really he was that arrogant?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

This is Witch Truth hahahahahaha

and let me tell you, reading this, it was like being there

your story brought me away, like personal memories... awsome...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

I've met many!Β  I met Sting, Phil Collins, Anthony Banks, Michael Rutherford, Steve Hackett, Jane Fonda, Gordie Howe, Mitch Ryder, John Wetton, Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson, Allan Holdsworth, all the guys in the band Chicago, Robert Fripp...uh, I think that's it.

They were all very nice.Β  I got to converse with Phil Collins for almost an hour.Β  Sting's wife hit me on the dance floor of a hotel bar.Β  She didn't like me calling out his name and shaking his hand, so she swung her forearm across my chest real hard.Β  It didn't hurt and I later got his autograph after they left the dance floor and sat down.Β  The Police were on their last tour in 1983 and stayed at the hotel in my town near Detroit.Β  He had a huge bodyguard who didn't want to let me near Sting's table, but Sting told him it was alright.Β  He signed a napkin and then the bodyguard told me to go away.Β  LOL!Β  I did.

Β 

• Like 1

I was in the pub one evening, just quietly standing by a table, minding my business while watching the karaoke and discreetly peeing down my legs as and when I felt like it, when a scouser came over and started chatting. A really nice down to earth chap who turned out to be one of the Zutons. Needless to say I had plenty to drink and continued to pee down my legs while we chatted.

Β 

PP

• Hot 2
  • 8 months later...

Sadly I haven't really met any celebrities. Not many make it down to my neck of the woods.

But my best friend who lived in London for a while and worked in a fast food place that was occasionally frequented by well known faces, met Rita Ora who invited her back to her place for a few drinks

• Love 1
On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 4:41 AM, VGnerd said:

wrestlers

Who?

I Always loved wrestling ihihihihi

Β 

Β 

On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 10:44 AM, steve25805 said:

Rita Ora

No chances to sneak in?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I live a dull life lol, I've never met any celebrities either

One day I'll fly to your town so you'll met one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA vanity ahahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1