Stories from the past few years

18 hours ago, hyde07 said:

Well, where do i start. I live in a small town in the countryside, roughly 15 miles from the nearest city, where theres many pubs, dark alley ways, big parks and students from the city who deffinitely drink too much, and then have to take advantage of the alleys and parks on thier way home after a night of drinking. Ive seen many, many peeing/otherthings happen at night, when out walking my dog/on a night out, and i think its about time i share some of the apropriate ones on here. 

So, story 1

This happened a few years ago, it was about midnight, in the summer. I dont normally walk my dog that late, but id been working late and when i got home, i fell asleep on the sofa for a couple hours. Anyway...

It was a pretty uneventful walk, until I was nearing the end of it, when i walked past the pub on the corner of my road, and turned onto it..

(the pubs at one end of the road, my house is the other end, maybe a 5 minute walk. ive heard my neighbours complaining about what they have to "put up with" down that end of the road, i only wish i could swap with them, unfortunately the drunk people dont normally come up my end of the road as theres an alleyway halfway up that runs across a few roads, otherwise id be able to sit in my livingroom watching them all night. The street lights get turned off at midnight in my town, and ive found this has only increased interesting sightings)

As i got further along the road i could see two fairly short, slim shadowy figures outlined in the moonlight. One was standing, and one was sitting on a wall with a hedge behind it. I heard them giggle, realised they were girls and picked my pace up towards them, thinking id catch the one sitting down, peeing into someones front garden from the wall. 

As they came into focus i noticed two things, 1) how amazing these two girls looked (both blonde, not wearing alot due to the heat) and 2) i was wrong. The one sat on the wall wasnt peeing into the homeowners front garden, but she was however peeing into a glass she was holding up to her self, that noise is unmistakeable.

I was maybe, 10 feet away from them before they noticed me, but they didn't react or make any attempt to cover up (she was clean shaven btw) just carried on as they were as i walked past. The girl standing just stepped out my way slightly, and the girl peeing just looked at me, still peeing. She deffinitly saw me look down, and aparantly didnt care lol.

I heard the sound of pee filling the glass slow to an end as i got roughly 5 foot past them, and a single wet fart that broke the silent night, more giggling and then the sound of two pairs of highheels walking down the alleyway next to them. 

The next morning, walking into town for food, i walked past the same spot to see a 3/4 full pint glass of piss, sat on the wall, with people just walking past not even noticing that the pretty much clear liquid in it, was deffinitly not someones drink they didnt finish last night.

Well thats the first of many stories i have. If you're intrested in more, let me know and i'll post more. If theres somthing in particular you want to know if i have a story about, then ask 🙂

I'll take on any advice/critisisums for the next one, if its wanted, so please let me know what you think 🙂 

Sorry its a bit long winded, at least now you all know the sort of area i live in, so i wont have to discribe all that again haha 

so hot I'd finger to it

post more of this stuff please

• Like 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

so hot I'd finger to it

post more of this stuff please

I will do 🙂 i already know which one im going to write about next, its just finding the time now 

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, boochoy said:

really loved the story, especeially leaving the pee glass behind. please post more 😀

I learnt to know this boy and is an Amazing human and friend!!!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Keep em coming! I would’ve taken the glass of piss as a souvenir. I would have put it with my box of piss wipe napkins I collected.

@hyde07 is proving to be everyday a Greater contributor, so you are perfectly right Starks!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, hyde07 said:

I forgot i had posted this on here haha, i'll see if i can get time to post another story this week

We can't wait for it!!!

I personally love your installments, so I look forward to them!!!

• Love 2