Military Ladies Peeing

Does anyone have any good stories of ladies in the military that got caught short while out deployed?  I know Israeli girls are mandated to serve in the military, and several other countries have co-ed militaries.  Has anyone got any stories about them having to pee on the side of the road, or in bottles, or in urinals, or the like?

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, pdawg said:

Does anyone have any good stories of ladies in the military that got caught short while out deployed?  I know Israeli girls are mandated to serve in the military, and several other countries have co-ed militaries.  Has anyone got any stories about them having to pee on the side of the road, or in bottles, or in urinals, or the like?

people in the military do not piss in bottles

they risk their life every single minute, I've seen deep-web videos of Young privateers pooping just near where they were camping, in full view of the comrades, while other boys were smacking some local ungly bitch up and other eating and drinking exactly next to them, one of them even laughed when the convulsing prostitute almost unvolontarily pushed him down the little smooth-rock mound he was sharing with the fellow that was fucking her

this is the life of those fucking heroes

• Like 1

Knowing a couple of ex-military wives, I do know that when they are at a function, a dinner or special event leaving the table to go to the toilet is definitely not allowed, however desperate their need to go. One lady admitted she just let it all go in her pants under the table, there was no way she could hold her pee any longer, and rules are rules. She knew she was not alone in her desperate predicament, there were other ladies, (and men) all holding as best they could until the blessed relief came at the end, albeit with a crippling queue for the ladies!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Knowing a couple of ex-military wives, I do know that when they are at a function, a dinner or special event leaving the table to go to the toilet is definitely not allowed, however desperate their need to go. One lady admitted she just let it all go in her pants under the table, there was no way she could hold her pee any longer, and rules are rules. She knew she was not alone in her desperate predicament, there were other ladies, (and men) all holding as best they could until the blessed relief came at the end, albeit with a crippling queue for the ladies!

I hate rules and follows none, except those of my occult Path

but those guys die like flies, showing the proper honour and respect to such heroes is mandatory

• Like 1
On 5/25/2018 at 1:17 AM, spywareonya said:

I hate rules and follows none, except those of my occult Path

but those guys die like flies, showing the proper honour and respect to such heroes is mandatory

Oh, I follow rules, when they let me rule !

• Haha 1