Peeing near a playing field

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Here is the Church from the front - courtesy of Google Street View.   The area where the peeing took place was to the left of the building.

At the time, I did post on here that I found this spot because a bus pulled up on the main road, loads of party goers got off and I heard one of the guys shout "I'm busting for a pee anyone coming?" and this was met with several responses including some females.   About 12 of them went into that area and I was able to walk right past them all mid pee.  I saw three girls in a row squatted against the wall with their pussies exposed and pee pouring out, then I went further up and saw another 2 just round the corner.  Judging by the volume of pee washing the street, they must have all been drinking prior to getting the bus into town and were all bursting when they got off the bus.  Later that same night, I saw four girls going up the path the other side of the roadworks - that path was very narrow.  I gave them time to get going, then I headed up the path and was met with the site of the path being completely blocked by four girls pissing away.   There was no way I could get past, so I had to quickly take in the view and turn round and go back. 

I saw other girls peeing there that night, which is what gave me the idea that it would be a good place to set up the camera the following night.   Unfortunately I live several hours drive from there and I don't often have any good reason to be there on a Friday or Saturday night.  

Location.JPG

wow, this is what it means 4-d entertainment!!! thank you!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1