Peeing near a playing field

18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Alfresco

Amazing, these places really make fantasy to run wild!!!

Yes indeed.   I start thing about the situation that caused the peeing to be necessary and the type of girls that may have been peeing.   Were they mums watching their offspring play an amateur football game and found that their bladders couldn't last the match?  Were they young ladies sunbathing with prosecco and spent too long there, so needed to use the facilities?  Maybe there was a bit of a party with a barbeque and a lot of alchol?   Were the ladies wearing jeans and pulling them down to expose their curvy backsides whilst watering the ground or maybe they were wearing skirts and quickly hoisted them out of the way.  Were they wearing knickers and if so did they pull them aside or take them down?   Did they wait until desperation kicked in to cause them to use the bushes or are they the nonchalant type that just accept that that is the place to pee when they are enjoying their outdoor entertainment?

All these questions are food for the imagination.  There are so many options and very few known facts, so the imagination can run wild.

I am considering trying to set up a trail camera in one area to see whether I can catch anything.   Trouble is I don't know what time of day or day of the week the peeing took place and I don't know whether it was a one off because of an event or whether it is a regular pee place.   The problem with a trail camera is that it isn't that easy to hide and get a good view of a peeing area and if it does get discovered and taken by someone else then I've lost a quite expensive camera.  I think I might give it a go though.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

OK. i have revisited the place this morning and looked at the places where the most tissues were located. interestingly, the tissues were all gone, so the park keeper must clear then up. That means the tussues must have all been fairly recent. I looked at the options for setting up a trail camera.  the place I really wanted to set it up didnt really suit the requirments.  there was nowhere that I could site the camera where it would have a view of the pee spot without it being blindingly obvious.  

However, I found another place with quite thick bushes which was more suitable. I have mounted the camera above head height (people rarely look up when finding a spot to pee - they are more likely to be looking around to check for people or looking down where they are peeing).  The camera is amongst foiliage so is not obviously visible. The disadvantage is that it may not have a clear view especially as I cant predict exactly where the girls will squat in that area and I cant see what the exact view of the camera is until after I extract the captures from it.  

I am not expecting great results, but it might at least catch a couple of girls and give me an idea of what goes on.  

I am planning on leaving it there over the Bank holiday weekendin the hope yhat the weather is good and many people use the field for weekend activitiies including maybe a BBQ or two. I will recover it some point next week, so wil keep you posted.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

he can provide us with great stuff, so yes, good luck!!!

and beside, I'm so happy to have you here again vpw!!!

Thanks spywareonya, good to be back.

• Agree 1

Today i went back to the place where I had left my camera and recovered seapped the SD card, leaving the camera in place.  It was not good news though. There is nothing on the card at all.   I looked in various locations and found no tussues either.  so I can only assume that rather than being a regular pee spot, all the tissues from before must have been from some kind of event that took place there.  very dissappointing, but there you go.  I will leave the camera for a bit linger, but it isnt looking promising.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Alfresco said:

all the tissues from before must have been from some kind of event that took place there.

at this point is actually possible

keep it up nonetheless!!!

• Agree 2

Hi Alfresco, love your posts, had a similar annoyance with my go-pro, had it fixed to my belt and had it running when my wife needed a pee on the beach, we went in the sea and I was close to her and my go pro was pointing in exactly the right place when she peed a lovely strong dark yellow cloud underwater. a few days after when I could put the SD card in the computer, I got card error, it had not recorded, what a shame! I keep liking your posts but get such little opportunity to post my self these days, home alone at the moment but keep up the good work !

• Like 2
On 6/2/2018 at 6:20 PM, spywareonya said:

I have anger problems ahahahah so imagine me in your stead ahahahahah

Not so sure I'd want to be around when you found that your camera hadn't worked then......

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Not so sure I'd want to be around when you found that your camera hadn't worked then......

Usually it do not last longer than five minutes, and if I'm alone I just meditate

in public is paradoxically much less distressful

that is also part of  the subtle reasons why I am that slutty

though hating society, being around in the world, the nature the city the people, cuddles me

it's when I am alone that I got mad for things going wrong

if I found that it didn't worked and I was with friends my reaction would be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURGH!!!!!!! while almost laughing

alone, I would have to remember all the money it coasted to avoid smashing it into a wall

yet it never lasts longer than a few minutes...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That was a shame that you missed a good recording opportunity when you thought you had captured it.

I have used the trail camera with limited success previously in towns, but the chances of getting it sited discretely so it isn't spotted whilst making sure it is pointed exactly where it needs to be and anticipating exactly where girls are going to pee is the problem.  Plus all sorts of external factors such as lighting and things you don't anticipate when setting it up come in to play.   There are a few that were spring to mind.   The best one that I ever caught, I have unfortunately lost the video.   I hid the camera behind a telecomms box in a side road that had roadworks on it, so had been closed to traffic.   The camera caught a girl going up the narrow pavement that was left, dropping her trousers and performing a very unsteady high squat, leaning forward with her hands touching the ground for stability whilst spraying her pee out behind her.  Then someone must have come along the main road at the end of that road because she lifted a hand and waved at them.  This caused her to lose her balance and she stumbled forward whilst still peeing.  She eventually stabilsed herself again in the middle of the path, finished off, stood up and struggled to get her trousers up whilst walking back towards the road.    I so wish I could find it again.

Another night, I caught a girl peeing in a back alley by putting the camera under an industrial wheelie bin - capture 1 and capture 2 below are extracts.   Then another time I pointed the camera towards a roadworks site hut that I thought girls might pee behind.  I was right, but the camera was pointed too far to the right and didn't do a very good job.  Also there was a bright light that came on over the road, which wiped out the centre of the picture.  Capture 3 was  just about OK in that you can definitely see a girl squatted down although it was frustrating that it was only her face and knees in the picture.  Capture 4 shows an extract where you can just about make out a girl at the extreme left.  She did a very high squat - almost standing, but is only just half in the picture and it is almost impossible to see her.

Many other times, I've put the camera out and caught nothing or caught males peeing.

Capture 2.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

Capture 4.JPG

AND THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

the Videos section

it is only for videos about the very person who uploaded it or somebody so close that knows AND agree, this is important almost to a lawsuit level

so unless the video is about YOU or somebody who gave you explicit authorization, it cannot be uploaded...

to clarify, that is not an actual new video gallery, or a gallery about our homemade videos, is a gallery about videos showing actual forum members, it's slightly different but of utmost importance, it is because there is no room for too many on the site server!!!

anyway, those pics are amazing

looks like a Church with Windows like those!!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

it is only for videos about the very person who uploaded it or somebody so close that knows AND agree, this is important almost to a lawsuit level

so unless the video is about YOU or somebody who gave you explicit authorization, it cannot be uploaded...

anyway, those pics are amazing

looks like a Church with Windows like those!!!!

Ah, OK.  Well, I have no idea who these people were - I am afraid they didn't sign the visitors book.

Yes it is a church window.  The entrance to the church is on the right hand end of that building.   So basically the road goes between buildings and turns to the right (beyond the road works that are fenced off), then the entrance of the church would be on the left.

• Hot 1
Just now, Alfresco said:

Yes it is a church window.  The entrance to the church is on the right hand end of that building.   So basically the road goes between buildings and turns to the right (beyond the road works that are fenced off), then the entrance of the church would be on the left.

this is hot as shit!!!

• Agree 1

Here is the Church from the front - courtesy of Google Street View.   The area where the peeing took place was to the left of the building.

At the time, I did post on here that I found this spot because a bus pulled up on the main road, loads of party goers got off and I heard one of the guys shout "I'm busting for a pee anyone coming?" and this was met with several responses including some females.   About 12 of them went into that area and I was able to walk right past them all mid pee.  I saw three girls in a row squatted against the wall with their pussies exposed and pee pouring out, then I went further up and saw another 2 just round the corner.  Judging by the volume of pee washing the street, they must have all been drinking prior to getting the bus into town and were all bursting when they got off the bus.  Later that same night, I saw four girls going up the path the other side of the roadworks - that path was very narrow.  I gave them time to get going, then I headed up the path and was met with the site of the path being completely blocked by four girls pissing away.   There was no way I could get past, so I had to quickly take in the view and turn round and go back. 

I saw other girls peeing there that night, which is what gave me the idea that it would be a good place to set up the camera the following night.   Unfortunately I live several hours drive from there and I don't often have any good reason to be there on a Friday or Saturday night.  

Location.JPG

• Like 2
  • Hot 1