I've been a bit moody lately, and today, Mary cheered me up.

I heard the screams from outside, a spider had been sighted in the toilet, a thing that compares to the end of the world. I followed the yells demanding my attention, and found Mary sitting on the potty looking a bit hot and bothered. I asked where it was, and she pointed toward the wall next to her. As I knelt down, she kind of rocked back a little, and hit me with what felt like scalding hot pee, soaking me from my chest to my knees. She had this intense look on her face, her tongue caught between her teeth, an a strange half smile as she splattered me. I new this was a setup when she burst out laughing, I told her not to cry wolf too much, or I wouldn't be rescuing her from a real one. She stood up, wriggling into her undies, and smoothed down her dress. She stood on her toes, gave me a quick kiss and said "Shower, laddie. You smell." She giggled prettily and left me standing there.

I peeled off my wet clothes to the sounds of merriment in the kitchen and had the said shower, should I plot some fitting revenge?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

I've been a bit moody lately, and today, Mary cheered me up.

I heard the screams from outside, a spider had been sighted in the toilet, a thing that compares to the end of the world. I followed the yells demanding my attention, and found Mary sitting on the potty looking a bit hot and bothered. I asked where it was, and she pointed toward the wall next to her. As I knelt down, she kind of rocked back a little, and hit me with what felt like scalding hot pee, soaking me from my chest to my knees. She had this intense look on her face, her tongue caught between her teeth, an a strange half smile as she splattered me. I new this was a setup when she burst out laughing, I told her not to cry wolf too much, or I wouldn't be rescuing her from a real one. She stood up, wriggling into her undies, and smoothed down her dress. She stood on her toes, gave me a quick kiss and said "Shower, laddie. You smell." She giggled prettily and left me standing there.

I peeled off my wet clothes to the sounds of merriment in the kitchen and had the said shower, should I plot some fitting revenge?

hahahahahahahhahahahah marvellous!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahaha