Peeing in the park this morning

7 minutes ago, Sephora said:

no one is hurt

the most important thing

8 minutes ago, Sephora said:

me and 4 other women, ended up peeing next to a wall of a building in a park

marvellous, needful pisses during moments of distress and adventurous dangers are the best

the greates piss of all my life had been taken in the middle of a main city road in total brazeness (but out of "got more important things" than not arousal) why Alex and I stopped to help Paramedics and Police for a bad car accident at an intersection

Policemen did not see me but the rest of the world did, and was life-changing, made me feel alive and important, in the middle of action

12 minutes ago, Sephora said:

got to meet 2 newer employees

hahahaha sounds brilliant!!! Males or females?

12 minutes ago, Sephora said:

that janitor Justin

the one you already talked about in another thread, right?

13 minutes ago, Sephora said:

caught him going to pee exacly where we peed

hahaha arousing

13 minutes ago, Sephora said:

this guy has a pee fetish, i mean why go there when there are many other places?

well, quite obvious!!!

14 minutes ago, Sephora said:

forcing us to evacuate the building

hope that it did not caused youexceeding distress, you have my respect

15 minutes ago, Sephora said:

which we are still waiting to get the clear from the fireman

tell us something when it will be all over

a great kiss!!!

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Definitely. You already told us he licks pee from seats in the womens room. So yeah, he was admiring those nice lady puddles you all left. 

yes, adding his own pleasured him for sure

• Like 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

the most important thing

marvellous, needful pisses during moments of distress and adventurous dangers are the best

the greates piss of all my life had been taken in the middle of a main city road in total brazeness (but out of "got more important things" than not arousal) why Alex and I stopped to help Paramedics and Police for a bad car accident at an intersection

Policemen did not see me but the rest of the world did, and was life-changing, made me feel alive and important, in the middle of action

hahahaha sounds brilliant!!! Males or females?

the one you already talked about in another thread, right?

hahaha arousing

well, quite obvious!!!

hope that it did not caused youexceeding distress, you have my respect

tell us something when it will be all over

a great kiss!!!

2 females, there are more females working at this company.

Yes, about the employee that i talled about before. It is a little creepy and i was the only one to noticed him.

1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Definitely. You already told us he licks pee from seats in the womens room. So yeah, he was admiring those nice lady puddles you all left. 

I presume he licks pee because of a conversation he had with his ex and noticing when he goes in after some come out. Then there was that confusion when a service call was made to pick up a mess.

This almost confirms that he is into it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

didn't want to sound rude but indeed it was the first think I thought ahahahahahaha

are you fine by now, Seph?

Oh yeah, we were safe to go back in at 10h15 this morning, if thats what you are refering to?

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Oh yeah, we were safe to go back in at 10h15 this morning, if thats what you are refering to?

yes, I was talking about that

glad to know

anyway, I would be glad to know more details

I know you cannot reveal anything helping to identify you, so I will be very detailed in what I am asking

#1 a better description of the park where you peed, the actual sorrounding so I can imagine it

#2 a better description of your piss, clothes and phisical stance you assumed to pee

#3 more infos about the Others who peed with you, it happened meanwhile or one after another?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

#1 a better description of the park where you peed, the actual sorrounding so I can imagine it

#2 a better description of your piss, clothes and phisical stance you assumed to pee

#3 more infos about the Others who peed with you, it happened meanwhile or one after another?

This park has cement benches, a small statue in the middle with an asphalt path and it' between 2 buildings. On each side to the buildings has some tree's and bushes which is where I see people, mostly men, that go pee.

I was wearing a dark navy blue suit and pants, honestly, I didn't check my pee as I was more focused on talking and hurrying up.

We were 5 total, I know of 2 women in their 40's and the others were in their 20's. While 3 of us were peeing, the other 2 waited and after, we switched since it's a smaller corner.

• Hot 2

@Sephora The best thing about an evacuation is that people have to leave right then, so there are likely to be some people that need to pee - especially if they move out to the cold air and when they are not otherwise occupied they realise more the need to pee.

It was great that you were able to pee with others as well.   And it sounds like Justin had a great time.  I wonder if he will be causing future fire alarms........

I am pleased you are all safe and nobody was hurt.

1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

He reached out and pushed his test key into the fire alarm point, "NOW" he yelled,

I would love to be in that position of power.  I think I would wait till she was just heading for the toilet and then hit the alarm.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

This park has cement benches, a small statue in the middle with an asphalt path and it' between 2 buildings. On each side to the buildings has some tree's and bushes which is where I see people, mostly men, that go pee.

I was wearing a dark navy blue suit and pants, honestly, I didn't check my pee as I was more focused on talking and hurrying up.

We were 5 total, I know of 2 women in their 40's and the others were in their 20's. While 3 of us were peeing, the other 2 waited and after, we switched since it's a smaller corner.

thank you, now it's all much much hotter!!!

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora The best thing about an evacuation is that people have to leave right then, so there are likely to be some people that need to pee - especially if they move out to the cold air and when they are not otherwise occupied they realise more the need to pee.

It was great that you were able to pee with others as well.   And it sounds like Justin had a great time.  I wonder if he will be causing future fire alarms........

I am pleased you are all safe and nobody was hurt.

To be honest,  it was a beautiful day, i would have sat outside all day and occasionally pee in a corner.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, owlman76 said:

Oh yes. our job carries a lot of responsibilities, but also a lot of power., I've cut the power to buildings several times to prevent danger, you make phone calls and people come running. The best one was an overhead power line came down,I was on my way home on new years eve after a party, I rang the power company and they put me in charge until their people arrived.There was the police, and the fire people who turned up and it was me in charge, I had the main road closed for about 4 hours until it was made safe, what a buzz that was, they may be the emergency services, but they have to defer to an expert at an incident, it's really funny, they're all there in uniform, you've got members of the public watching, and they're all taking instructions from a bloke in jeans and a T shirt.

Wow Amazing!!! Men able to take hold of situations while in danger are smoking hot to me

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Secretly I don't think she'd have it any other way, I think she was really proud when I ended up in charge of a large charity event at the hospital where she works.

every woman loves brave men. and you are one

• Like 1
Just now, owlman76 said:

Flattery will get you everywhere.

no, it's not flattery

you cannot even imagine what I faced in my life, and maybe it's better this way

I have nothing but respect for people who faced and overcame dangers

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, naughty_rosie said:

Now I normally pee in bush or planted area in the park even when I'm in the park with proper toilet lol

hahahahahah THAT is what I like to hear from a girl!!!

You are such a naughty… rose!! ahahahahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1