Last night at the Movies

Holy shit, Sephora! Yes this is what the FUCK I want to read about! THIRD stall over!

What I would give to see footage of that. Your streams are just disastrous in the most beautiful way I swear. Then you told the employee to basically go clean your piss off the floor. Zero fucks given.

Thanks for sharing. I think this is the hottest experience you've shared yet!

Edited by Brutus
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Andrew S said:

discreetly

Why?🤣

answer sincerily please:

imagine you were a cleaning employee and find a puddle of piss in ladies toilets, clearly a naughty pissing action

wouldn't you be aroused?

I have asked friends that did that work and their answer had Always been "Yes!!!"

beside, I agree with the fact she shouldn't have peed like that in the toilet:

the right spot would have been the actual theater floor!!!🤣

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Brutus said:

the hottest experience you've shared yet!

I have marvellous memories about a post from her, pissing from under a short dress, no panties on, in the garden during a party...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Why?🤣

answer sincerily please:

imagine you were a cleaning employee and find a puddle of piss in ladies toilets, clearly a naughty pissing action

wouldn't you be aroused?

I have asked friends that did that work and their answer had Always been "Yes!!!"

beside, I agree with the fact she shouldn't have peed like that in the toilet:

the right spot would have been the actual theater floor!!!🤣

Since you asked.Maybe I think slightly differently.I was merely commenting on the fact that the employee may NOT enjoy clearing  up other people's piss.Maybe he's not into that.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Andrew S said:

Since you asked.Maybe I think slightly differently.I was merely commenting on the fact that the employee may NOT enjoy clearing  up other people's piss.Maybe he's not into that.

I was just joking

it's that I find all of this "being into it" to be somehow hypocrite

I am used to altered states of consciousness and can tell you this, people knows NOTHING of what they would feel when facing something unexpected

did not meant to be bossy in any way, I was really just joking

naughty pissing cannot help being disturbing, unless is not naughty...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Andrew S said:

Shame for the poor employee that had to clean it up though.Too bad you couldn't have waited until you were outside and done it somewhere discreetly.So you went home with damp underwear?

Thong and jeans, this is why I went outside, where it's dark. Thongs do not hold nothing

2 hours ago, Brutus said:

Holy shit, Sephora! Yes this is what the FUCK I want to read about! THIRD stall over!

What I would give to see footage of that. Your streams are just disastrous in the most beautiful way I swear. Then you told the employee to basically go clean your piss off the floor. Zero fucks given.

Thanks for sharing. I think this is the hottest experience you've shared yet!

Obviously, there must half been a slop in the floor to go that far, For the employee, I just told him something was leaking lolol  I guess in a way yes. It's a good thing that  half went in the toilet too.

Thank you!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Sephora said:

Thong and jeans, this is why I went outside, where it's dark. Thongs do not hold nothing

Obviously, there must half been a slop in the floor to go that far, For the employee, I just told him something was leaking lolol  I guess in a way yes. It's a good thing that  half went in the toilet too.

Thank you!

hot hot hot ihihihihih

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, Andrew S said:

It's okay to think differently. I get your viewpoint, that he may not enjoy cleaning piss. In fact he probably hates it. I certainly did from time to time when I cleaned toilets at my old fast food job, despite having a pee fetish. Especially on busy nights, it made my blood boil to walk in the womens after closing and see tampons on the floor, tissue all over and of course piss everywhere, puddles just trailing across the floor behind the toilet on some nights. I know for a fact that one of my female managers left a HUGE horrible smelling log in the toilet one night and I had to unclog it while she stood outside on a 20 minute smoke break with her numbskull friends. The mens was messy too but the womens was usually worse so no it is not fun to be the person that others leave their waste for. But our positive reaction to Sephora's story here is not about his sucky job, it''s about her pee.

For some of us, the arousal from the fetish related act is too strong to focus on the person it inconvenienced. As another example, I saw a video many years ago of a woman flashing her tits to a child, maybe 7 years old. It was reprehensible but they were massive and her nipples were hard so I couldn't help still finding it hot, and feeling guilty later. It just works like that sometimes for some people. It just seems you don't operate like that and that's perfectly fine.

Hope that cleared it up a bit. All in good fun. 🙂

Edited by Brutus
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Brutus said:

It's okay to think differently. I get your viewpoint, that he may not enjoy cleaning piss. In fact he probably hates it. I certainly did from to time when I cleaned toilets at my old fast food job, despite having a pee fetish. Especially on busy nights, it made my blood boil to walk in the womens after closing and see tampons on the floor, tissue all over and of course piss everywhere, puddles just trailing across the floor behind the toilet on some nights. I know for a fact that one of my female managers left a HUGE horrible smelling log in the toilet one night and I had to unclog it while she stood outside on a 20 minute smoke break with her numbskull friends. The mens was messy too but the womens was usually worse so no it is not fun to be the person that others leave their waste for. But our positive reaction to Sephora's story here is not about his sucky job, it''s about her pee.

For some of us, the arousal from the fetish related act is too strong to focus on the person it inconvenienced. As another example, I saw a video many years ago of a woman flashing her tits to a child, maybe 7 years old. It was reprehensible but they were massive and her nipples were hard so I couldn't help still finding it hot, and feeling guilty later. It just works like that sometimes for some people. It just seems you don't operate like that and that's perfectly fine.

Hope that cleared it up a bit. All in good fun. 🙂

absurdily deep reflection

cannot reply, only respect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seriously, when I use to work as a lifeguard at the indoor pool, the head janitor has said that the womens lockeroom was always grosser than the men. And its true, and at times, i probably didn't help the cause. Even today, the womens lockeroom at the gym can be gross at certain hours,  which i gave up taking a shower there.

• Haha 1

@Sephora Another super hot account from you.     So.....  You say your thong and Jeans were wet but you still went to the employee to alert them to the "leaking toilet".   If he saw your wetness then he must have suspected something, which depending on his point of view he would either have been a bit annoyed, or more likely if he has any taste at all, totally turned on by the sight of your wet jeans and then the knowledge that the puddle was of your making.

I do agree with @spywareonya though = if you could have released in the theatre, then that would have been super hot.   If you could have slid down your jeans in the seat and either wet the seat or moved forward to pee on the floor or in a cup then you would have saved your jeans and released the pressure to allow you to be comfortable watching the rest of the film.   Having said that, it would only really work if the people you were with would accept that approach.   I have often wanted to release in the cinema but have held back because I know my wife who was with me would not approve.   I could be tempted to pee in a cup under the cover of a coat or something though.   The other problem with peeing in the seat is that in our cinema, you get booked seats which are linked to your account, so it would be easy for the cinema to find out who peed there unless of course I were to go in late and just sit in an empty seat that was not the one I booked.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The other problem with peeing in the seat is that in our cinema, you get booked seats which are linked to your account, so it would be easy for the cinema to find out who peed there unless of course I were to go in late and just sit in an empty seat that was not the one I booked.

my greatest terror, happy that it still is not like that by now in my town

theorically you have numbered seats but you pay cash and can move freely, even occupying a place which is not yours, unless obviously the theater is full

I pissed on theater floors, but tiled ones make it harder to hide it: as you can judge from my videos, I pee quite a lot

Anyway I never wear trousers unless in my particular week, Always short dresses or miniskirts, stocking, and no panties

and unlesss compelled, would never dear to enter a public bathroom

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

When I am with my wife, I have a discount card that we use to get tickets cheap.  That is linked to me and the seat number.  Therefore a bit dodgy.   One of these days I am going to go a cinema on my own, away from home, pay cash and drink lots both before and during.......  I want to: Pee in the seat, Pee on the floor and pee in a cup.    It is slightly more difficult for men than women as trousers make it much more difficult than skirts.   With a short skirt, a woman can just make sure it is out of the way and they can relax and pee into the seat happily.  When they stand up the skirt just drops back into place.

I am thinking to go in the winter when I could pee through dark trousers and use a coat to hide my backside on the way out.  I did that on a train once and it worked very well.  

• Agree 1
On 5/21/2018 at 4:30 PM, spywareonya said:

can I make a playful complaining?

You can, but it may or may not make any difference ....   I'm not so sure about going as far as the seat as that could cause a problem.  However, I aspire to the techniques of @Paulypeeps in which as long as the person peeing has drunk lots and the pee is dilute, then a wet seat will dry without smelling, so should be OK.

47 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

One of the posters on this thread mentioned how women's toilets were often worse than men's! My old fella used to be a plumber in a large factory, they had a typing pool with about 20 women working in (this was in the early 70's), they kept having problems with the drains blocking, most of the plumbers had dealt with this on more than one occasion, and it was always caused by the same thing, sanitary towels! Even though there were both bins, and incinerators in the ladies toilets, they still flushed them down the toilets. He knew it was the women from the typing pool as it was the drain from the toilets next to the "pool". Warnings were given, not to flush sanitary products down the loo, still it continued, one morning it was a  particularly bad blockage, and my old fella was sent to deal with it, he snapped, removed all the towels from the drain and placed them in a bucket. At lunchtime he went to the typing pool, with the bucket and a length of heavy string, all the girls were in the canteen having lunch, the room was empty. Quickly he erected a "washing line" down the middle of the room using the string, then hung all the sanitary towels from the bucket on the "line". He left a note on the desk of the woman in charge, stating that he'd "found" these items in a drain, and since they shouldn't have been there, perhaps she'd return them to their owners!

They still got the odd blocked drain occasionally, but never again did they get a blockage caused by sanitary towels.

Now that is a man that has lost all fucks to give. Bravo to him. Now days he would get the metoo treatment and fired and lynched for sexual harassment for doing that. But they clearly needed it spelled out. Both at my current job and previous one, plumbers had to be called to clear blockages that flooded the entire restroom. Every time, its flushed tampons causing the issue. Never fails. A while back I heard a couple of women talking about it and one of them said I dont care, not my problem. Im still flushing mine. And that attitude is why it will never stop.

40 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Now days he would get the metoo treatment and fired and lynched for sexual harassment for doing that

I sense a little reproach toward the #metoo attitude, isn't it?🤣

54 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I sense a little reproach toward the #metoo attitude, isn't it?🤣

Yes. It encourages false accusations and public slander and insults due process for both the accuser and accused.

• Agree 2