The Hostel (A Kaymala Story)

I'm always open to comments by the way, let me know if there's anything in these stories that doesn't feel right or doesn't work for you. Always looking to improve 😉 This chapter is the one I've been least happy with so far this series ... but short of a complete rewrite I wasn't sure how to improve it. Hopefully it's enjoyable nevertheless!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

I'm always open to comments by the way, let me know if there's anything in these stories that doesn't feel right or doesn't work for you. Always looking to improve 😉 This chapter is the one I've been least happy with so far this series ... but short of a complete rewrite I wasn't sure how to improve it. Hopefully it's enjoyable nevertheless!

I really enjoyed it, but I think it could have used a sex scene.

13 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!😍

On 5/18/2018 at 5:16 PM, BeneathMyWillow said:

You're doing great. I'm excited for every chapter of this series. You've also opened possibilities for further chapters (I definitely want to hear more about this "interactive" museum). Also, will Simon get to have sex with Olivia or Camille or Ingrid... or all three? We shall see.

I crave the next installment.

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, wetwulf said:

You're doing great. I'm excited for every chapter of this series. You've also opened possibilities for further chapters (I definitely want to hear more about this "interactive" museum). Also, will Simon get to have sex with Olivia or Camille or Ingrid... or all three? We shall see.

I crave the next installment.

I particularly love the relaxed attitue people have in it...

• Agree 2
On 5/19/2018 at 12:16 AM, BeneathMyWillow said:

Can I ask, does that name  "Kaymala" mean anything special, where that name comes?

And can I ask, where you live, and is English your native language?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W1ll_B said:

where you live

nothing bad in asking, but expect a "No" as answer🤣 anonimacy here is important (though many are from UK and they tell it no prob)

1 hour ago, W1ll_B said:

does that name  "Kaymala" mean anything special, where that name comes?

ok here this is fascinating!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

nothing bad in asking, but expect a "No" as answer🤣 

If this will be the answer, I accept that, no problem.

I didn't ask that to get know some private information about BeneathMyWillow.

I asked that because that "Kaymala" (almost / kind of) means something in my native (Finnish) language,
and just for fun, I'm interested to know if that word is actually coming from my mother language or is it a just funny coincidence.

Edit: It also seems to mean something in Turkish language, so it may be a just funny coincidence.

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Awesome story.

I love the sheer nonchalance with which these ladies just piss anywhere.

it's the kind of world we Witches strive to build

it's not even "dark and passionate", it's just beautiful, almost innocent, like a paradise

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, nopjans said:

Another excellent story! If only Kaymala were a real place... but you take us there so vividly in your writing it is almost as though I am visiting myself.

my thought exactly!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everyone -- sorry for the slow reply, I've been travelling a fair bit the past few weeks. Your comments are all lovely!

On 5/19/2018 at 8:05 AM, new2this said:

I really enjoyed it, but I think it could have used a sex scene.

Yes, I had originally planned to end with something like this, but when I came to it I didn't think it fit. Also, I didn't want to end up too 'formulaic' as the two previous chapters both ended with a sex scene as well.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:01 AM, CON2H4 said:

I feel the cigarette ruined it for me. I hate it when beautiful people smoke.

Otherwise excellent

Generally I agree with you in that I'm not a big fan of smoking either. But, when I've stayed in the kind of hostel I was picturing there seem to be people sat around smoking and drinking, so that's what I was thinking of...

On 5/24/2018 at 10:25 AM, W1ll_B said:

Can I ask, does that name  "Kaymala" mean anything special, where that name comes?

And can I ask, where you live, and is English your native language?

Yes, it was based on the Finnish word like you said. Mostly because I find it quite hard to come up with names from nowhere. I had a vague idea in my head where I wanted the country to be (somewhere around Sweden/Finland) so I google-translated various words into Swedish and Finnish until I found one that I liked the sound of ... hope the name isn't too distracting for native Finnish speakers like yourself!

And to the second question, I'm from the UK so English is my native language indeed.

Edited by BeneathMyWillow
  • Hot 1
On 6/5/2018 at 11:56 PM, spywareonya said:

bathroom, isn't it?

Quite much something like that.

Different persons from different area use different words and I don't know what is "official" meaning to that word but personally to my ears kaymala ("käymälä") sounds more like an outhouse,  latrine or something like that. But also can mean toilet generally, yes.

Wiktionary.org says: "literal meaning "place to go". "

Also, I think that this word may be more often used by older people who live in countryside and less used by an urban young person.
But I'm not sure.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

Quite much something like that.

Different persons from different area use different words and I don't know what is "official" meaning to that word but personally to my ears kaymala ("käymälä") sounds more like an outhouse,  latrine or something like that. But also can mean toilet generally, yes.

Also, I think that this word may be more often used by older people who live in countryside and less used by an urban young person.
But I'm not sure.

yeah, outhouse, indeed!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, W1ll_B said:

I hadn't looked at the wiktionary, but "Place to go", I rather like that. The made-up Kaymala is full of "places to go" after all.

Edited by BeneathMyWillow
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

I hadn't looked at the wiktionary, but "Place to go", I rather like that. The made-up Kaymala is full of "places to go" after all.

so happy to have you around here again

I sincerely adore your stories

it is really the kind of world we Witches are devoted to build

it's marvellous to read your stories

to be sincere, I don't need for it to Always include some hot scenes, it is so marvellous I simply love for this world to be available to me simply to taste its wonders, even as a filler-chapter...

• Like 1
  • Love 1