A call to arms

It was down to me and you. I thought it was your turn to add a line? I'm okay with us being the only 2 completing it. Hell that makes it more special. So if no one else jumps in, let's get it done. I'm up for it!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Brutus said:

It was down to me and you. I thought it was your turn to add a line? I'm okay with us being the only 2 completing it. Hell that makes it more special. So if no one else jumps in, let's get it done. I'm up for it!

I added weeks ago ihihihihi look at the time indications

but ok, me and you

according to calculations if nobody enters you'll be 100 since I got odds numbers and you the even ones

My countdown game...having a girl who's bladder is about to explode..but they have to count from 10 to 0 Before they can let go....Had one girl actually count from 100 to 0 Once.

I think she had a few drops running down her legs before she got to 0

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

My countdown game...having a girl who's bladder is about to explode..but they have to count from 10 to 0 Before they can let go....Had one girl actually count from 100 to 0 Once.

I think she had a few drops running down her legs before she got to 0

hot and quite difficult, sounds like my kind of game!

Would you help us in reaching 100 on Sophie's funhouse?

even a single post will get us nearer!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

hot and quite difficult, sounds like my kind of game!

Would you help us in reaching 100 on Sophie's funhouse?

even a single post will get us nearer!!!

Lol. I think that if people were going to jump in, they would have by now. Maybe some are just sitting back and watching where we take it.

Don't you worry, Spy. We'll get it done. I GOT YOU!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Brutus said:

Lol. I think that if people were going to jump in, they would have by now. Maybe some are just sitting back and watching where we take it.

Don't you worry, Spy. We'll get it done. I GOT YOU!!

I do not want to expose exceedingly about the deepest feature of my Path because I could reveal too much about it, let's just say that a core concept of it is the archetype of the "absolute", in the latin meaning of "Ab Solutus", frome "Ab", which means away, off, from, all words about detaching, and "solutus", a derivation of "solve",which means the same as the english word, but also means to un-tie

absolute thus means free from strings and aloof about implication, an unmoved mover

it is a deep concept in my Path because we strive to attain it, absorbing emotional feedback from Life but controlling its officialization process in our emotions, like for example feeling an enormous anxiety and yet self-hypnotize to deploy a portion ofthe brain that is about courage, without rationalizing anxiety, respecting it indeed, but fighting it back from above, not on the horizontal level.

So I DO see people are not that willing to partecipate, but I keep the portion of my brain hoping that invitations will one day obtain results, protected, from exceeding officialization in my unconscious of the up-to-now negative feedback

I feel the negative feedback, but keep my cheerfulness isolated from it

and from time to time I unleash it, and its hope, kept preserved until that moment

• Love 1