Glimpse-It

wetmanjf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have three Glimpse It dvd's from the Piss n Mix series. The production values and the quality of the content is first class. They were filmed here in England using very attractive models. These girls must have drunk gallons of water judging by the amount of piss that gushes from their bladders.

Superb stuff.

• 4 months later...

I was curious about Glimpse, having downloaded a few old clips from EroProfile, I also have a couple of their 'Piss'n'Mix' videos. Pandora, was indeed a pee addict par excellence, never shaved either!! Which can be a turn-on...indeed is their scope for a thread on 'Hairy and Pissing?' If there is, then Pandora would be high on the list!

• Like 1

I preferred their sister(?) site sneakypee, seemed to be mainly the same girls but peeing in naughty places.

I am not a hairy fan, although I know loads are and each to their own, so Pandora was never my favourite but she was clearly a very imaginative fan of peeing.

• 1 year later...

a few years ago, i got a lot of clips from the Peegarden site, very nice, high quality clips, with a lot of naughty peeing, I think the clips was not only made in UK.

some of the locations was in Germany too:wink:

whatever, its a shame they are no more actice !

• 9 months later...

So sad that the page has closed. ? It was through these delightful videos I got my love for pee. ? But are all these videos just lost, or is there a place out there somewhere, where they can still be enjoyed? Of course there are a lot of clips and compilations here and there, but thats only a few of them. 

Nat

• 2 weeks later...

I have every video from glimpse-it.com, down to the last one ever posted before they closed. I can't really post them, because I would not do that to the guy who owns them. We are in touch regarding some other content. Rest assured though, they are safe and backed up, and will not be lost.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Their were actually 2 time periods of Glimpse-It. The original site owned and run by Pandora...then later the site was sold off and re-opened by a new owner featuring a different theme of pee videos. I assume now that site has closed also.

Wetman

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

glimpse-it, especially Lolly Badcock got me into that fetish. It's a shame the studio doesn't exist anymore.

I think it was the best lesbian pissing site ever and it's sad their videos are too old to be in HD. Is there any site like this active right now, offering lesbian HD pissing in english language?

• Like 1