Hello

Hello.

I'm new here, I think.
Or at least I don't remember visiting on this site ever before.

I'm a little shy person, and maybe for that reason also a little bit careful about what I'm writing.
I also try to avoid rude language.
I have been interested in this topic for a long time, most of my life,
but it still feels little awkward to talk about this with others.

I don't know if anyone wants to know these things, but anyway, just in case...
Generally, my interests are mainly to see or hear someone (woman) doing something, not so much myself doing something.
I also appreciate ordinary real life situations more than planned things made on purpose.
And incidents happened at outdoor/nature are usually more interesting to me than incidents happened inside.

The most exciting thing to me is to see (or hear) someone being desperate, or holding for a long time etc.
I don't have any kind of humiliating or torture aspect here. To me desperate woman is just somehow very cute and causes some mix of erotic and sympathetic feelings or something. I don't know why...

I'm also a big fan of seeing/hearing long and/or powerful peeing, large puddles, large bladder and this kind of things...

I have also noticed to be interested something that is called... I have seen someones using the term "put it off" or "put off".
A situation where someone mentions that she needs to pee and she has a chance to use a toilet,
but for some reason, she chooses to wait for later time.
I have few times experienced this kind of situation and they were quite exciting.

And one bonus thing. I also like very much if I heard someone using some unusual or unique words or phrases when they mention that they need to pee. I think they are very cute things or something like that.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

I also appreciate ordinary real life situations more than planned things made on purpose.

I like things made on purpose because come on, they are funny, but surely natural things are even hotter

8 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

I don't have any kind of humiliating or torture aspect here. To me desperate woman is just somehow very cute and causes some mix of erotic and sympathetic feelings or something. I don't know why...

a woman in pee-desp is vulnerable and sincere, something most women usually are NOT

that's what turns you on

9 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

A situation where someone mentions that she needs to pee and she has a chance to use a toilet,
but for some reason, she chooses to wait for later time.

I do that often, toilets are disgusting and a sign of prudishness

unless forced to do elsewhere, I pee outside in the world, and if I cannot now, I wait for a better chance

10 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

I don't know if anyone wants to know these things, but anyway, just in case...

introductions exist for this reason and you made a cute and accurate one, it is a marvellous bill for a newcomer

11 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

I'm a little shy person, and maybe for that reason also a little bit careful about what I'm writing.

beware hiding details that could infringe your privacy  shield, here you can tell anything

nobody will judge you, I can tell you on my honour this forum is a big family, you cannot even imagine how tight it is on the emotional level

my advice is to read many things, so to understand the spirit and the atmosphere

post anything you want, and for any doubts, our stuff is not only polite but very gentle

and most old users are as willing to help you solve doubts!

Welcome here new friend!!!!!