Strange turn on's related to your pee fetish

I have been into pee a long time and love pretty much all aspects of the fetish. I have however discovered a few things associated with my fetish...one of which is enjoying watching a girl unzip her jeans...especially if their is a struggle to try to get the pants unzipped and down before she pees in them. Anyone else found any strange quirks that turn you on?

Here my friend WetFetishKat unzips her jeans as she prepares to pee....

zipper.jpg.c34c00aea72b07f680532c6c16ad9b67.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
I have been into pee a long time and love pretty much all aspects of the fetish. I have however discovered a few things associated with my fetish...one of which is enjoying watching a girl unzip her jeans...especially if their is a struggle to try to get the pants unzipped and down before she pees in them. Anyone else found any strange quirks that turn you on?

[ATTACH=full]3121[/ATTACH]

I am a diaper fan and I drowns all diapers to the leakage.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I think what surprises me most is how much I enjoy the discussion of pee. If the situation is right, I don't actually need to see or hear any peeing to get turned on. I can also relate to the unzipping of jeans idea you mentioned, but that's probably just because I'm associating it when a girl being about to pee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I like when a woman's tight jeans are down to piss and you see the imprint of her jeans in her skin. I also like if she lets out a fart while relieving herself. And it's sexy when she's squatting and there is that crease in her legs/thighs while she in the squat position. Even when she is on the toilet you can still see the crease. I love a mild pussy smell too.

• 6 years later...
On 2/26/2014 at 1:42 PM, wetmanjf said:

zipper.jpg

zipper.jpg.c34c00aea72b07f680532c6c16ad9b67.jpg

Fuck, unzipping makes me weak. 

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

Yeah the zipper thing is DEFINITELY a turn on for me.  

Strangely, when I'm in a situation where a girl says she needs to use the bathroom and there isn't one for a little bit and she says "oh its okay I can hold it for a bit" but you can hear it in her voice that shes unsure is a MAJOR turn on for me.  My heart starts racing hoping she starts squirming and doesn't make it.