Any ladies in north east UK into pee?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to be from the North East and whilst I don't know what ladies are interested in peeing, I can tell you that there are plenty of them who have no qualms about peeing outdoors on a night out - I have witnessed plenty in Newcastle in particular, but coming a bit further South, I 've also seen plenty peeing in Leeds and Sheffield. 

On 7/31/2018 at 3:38 PM, owlman76 said:

I've traveled the length and breadth of the country (UK) and can honestly say there isn't one place I've been where you won't find women pissing outdoors on a Friday or Saturday night after closing time!

Totally agree.  I have witnessed this from Newcastle to Plymouth and Leeds to Brighton, Canterbury to Birmingham, London, Sheffield, Cardiff, Exeter, Bristol and many other places in between.  Pretty much wherever people are drinking, they are peeing.  It is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.  Obviously the bigger places have more drinking population so tend to be easier to find girls peeing, but I've seen girls peeing in small towns as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, owlman76 said:

I've traveled the length and breadth of the country (UK) and can honestly say there isn't one place I've been where you won't find women pissing outdoors on a Friday or Saturday night after closing time!

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, Alfresco said:

Totally agree

Ok then I want to move to England ahahahahaha

In my country too girls pee everywhere when they are drunk, but reading such a statement can make a girl to melt down there!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1