Certain emoji not working

It has been reported to me that a certain emoji isn't working. I don't know the specific one because I'm not having the issue myself, I've only been told it's a smiley face. I believe the issue is because the image no longer exists, it returns a 404 error.

https://twitter.github.io/twemoji/2/72x72/6e-75-6c-6c.png 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:26 PM, Scot_Lover said:

I couldn't get any to work, just returns 'true' when using the chat box ones. Using the iPad supplied ones work fine site wide, I've been using them instead.

Chatbox button works again now if you'd like to use them in the live chat.🙂 

As for a specific emoji not working, the smiley faces all load fine for me, whether used from an emoji keyboard or from the button we have in the editor. You can also type :), and it should automatically change to a smiley face in posts. Same for other classics like wink, tongue out etc.  

• Thanks 1
Just now, Admin said:

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one.

Chatbox button works again now if you'd like to use them in the live chat.🙂 

As for a specific emoji not working, the smiley faces all load fine for me, whether used from an emoji keyboard or from the button we have in the editor. You can also type "🙂"  and it should automatically change to a smiley face in posts. Same for other classics like wink, tongue out etc.  

I couldn't repeat the problem either, I was just passing on the message from a member who pm'd me.

• Thanks 1