Unisex toilet pissing?

15 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Now your talking like a true farmer haha. Crop checking is an excuse for us to go drink beer hahahaha

In this case I would definitely become a urban legend, the Crazy Canadian Cunt, a wild and sexually promiscuous woman roaming crops Always drunk and pissing everywhere

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Back in topic, I went to a unisex-toilet bar just on Friday during lunch break at work

Guess why I forgot to mention

There wasn't even the key!!! I needed to wash my hand but sincerely refused to piss there, I couldn't risk to piss in the sink since somebody could walk in, and I would have never got near the toilet. I waited till Alex got me at work and we stopped in a little street

Made a puddle so huge I should have took pics…. ahaha had to escape, Jehova's Witnesses coming along the street!!!  Hilarious!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

In this case I would definitely become a urban legend, the Crazy Canadian Cunt, a wild and sexually promiscuous woman roaming crops Always drunk and pissing everywhere

You would give the old retired farmers a heart attack if they saw you out here hahahahahaha 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You would give the old retired farmers a heart attack if they saw you out here hahahahahaha 

Aaaaargh!!! It's Nancy, the supernatural slut!!! She will piss on our houses and turn us into her slave!!!

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Back in topic, I went to a unisex-toilet bar just on Friday during lunch break at work

Guess why I forgot to mention

There wasn't even the key!!! I needed to wash my hand but sincerely refused to piss there, I couldn't risk to piss in the sink since somebody could walk in, and I would have never got near the toilet. I waited till Alex got me at work and we stopped in a little street

Made a puddle so huge I should have took pics…. ahaha had to escape, Jehova's Witnesses coming along the street!!!  Hilarious!!!

I wanted to add this before...

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The jehovah's witness people must have had to scratch their eyes out hahaha

Iam sure they've never seen a hot women pissing before hahah

I didn't wait for them to catch me, sprayed it all outside as soon as I could and then RUUUUUUUUUUUUN ahahahahahha

They are harmless but I find them a bit ridiculous...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I didn't wait for them to catch me, sprayed it all outside as soon as I could and then RUUUUUUUUUUUUN ahahahahahha

They are harmless but I find them a bit ridiculous...

As do I. They are totally brainwashed and will stop at nothing in trying to convert you haha

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

As do I. They are totally brainwashed and will stop at nothing in trying to convert you haha

I usually cuddle them and tell them my path is a personal one but I do appreciate their intensity, at that point they usually leave me alone...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I usually cuddle them and tell them my path is a personal one but I do appreciate their intensity, at that point they usually leave me alone...

A fair and honest approach is the best way to handle them 

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

A fair and honest approach is the best way to handle them 

There is stil a human being under the cloak of nonsense

Now, for the topic:

THE BEST UNISEX TOILET OF THE WORLD IS

THE ALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

There is stil a human being under the cloak of nonsense

Now, for the topic:

THE BEST UNISEX TOILET OF THE WORLD IS

THE ALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot about the alley haha. You are so right hahaha

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I can't believe I forgot about the alley haha. You are so right hahaha

It's my favourite unisex toilet

Also parking lots and concerts

The best is athe parking after a night of clubbing

• Love 2
16 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet. I suppose you piss on parked cars as well hahahaha

Countless times

About unisex toilets, there is a bar near where I work that has them… been there sometimes but only to wash my hands… 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Countless times

About unisex toilets, there is a bar near where I work that has them… been there sometimes but only to wash my hands… 

When at a bar, you should always piss anywhere but the toilet hahahaha

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Near office… mmh… too difficult… and usually I keep a low profile...

I understand. If I go to a bar in a small town I will piss outside or use the urinal. If it's a bar in the city where no one knows me well all bets are off hahaha 

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I understand. If I go to a bar in a small town I will piss outside or use the urinal. If it's a bar in the city where no one knows me well all bets are off hahaha 

I Always piss between parked cars or  in decorative plant pots when I'm in town

• Love 2
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

And your piss is getting put to good use hahaha

Bother boring bored people ahahahah

Went to the bar one hour ago... washed hands… no peeing

The bathroom in the office is ten time more comfortable

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I am also using this thread to post a couple of photos of the toilets at the Wolf street-food / craft-beer hall in Brussels that I visited this morning with K. I'd be interested in people's take on this approach, especially from our members such as @Ms. Tito and @DoeHaze and others who are much more knowledgeable and have a much more informed perspective on whether this is a good approach. The areas were sort of separate, but not very. Two sets of cubicles and a urinal area on the self-identified men side. It occurs to me that if @Eliminature wanted to self identify as a man temporarily she would have been able to use the urinals (see them in the 'cool urinals' topic) without anyone batting an eyelid.

Men 2.JPG

Women.JPG

Edited by Kupar
Added an sentence
  • Love 2